It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Madonna is disgusting' says Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'd call her deplorable but she would give them a bad name!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Trump's quote is "Madonna is disgusting" NOT "Madonna's comments were disgusting." Did you do that on purpose?

What is wrong with quoting from your own source? crazyewok's quotes from your source....
Next time you start a thread give us at least 2 paragraphs as to what are allowable "words" as a preamble so we dont waste time with them.

Is this going to be another of your WW3 threads where rather seeking genuine discourse you tell people what they cant discuss.

YOUR SOURCE

27 JANUARY 2017 • 11:35AM Donald Trump has labelled Madonna "disgusting" after her comments about "blowing up the White House".

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Oh no, now people dressed as vaginas will be stomping up and down the freeways.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Oh no, now people dressed as vaginas will be stomping up and down the freeways.

So many very awful jokes can be strung from that phase. Hard to pick just one to grab.

Bah F' it, maybe next time.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Trump's quote is "Madonna is disgusting" NOT "Madonna's comments were disgusting." Did you do that on purpose?

What is wrong with quoting from your own source? crazyewok's quotes from your source....

Crazyewok didn't quote anything in the article in his first post in this thread, he wrote the following.

originally posted by: crazyewok
I agree with trumpy.

Her coments are disgusting.

She had a right to say them but they where abhorrant.

Personaly i think she should be put on a no fly list

Trump said the following concerning Madonna in the article linked to in the original post.

The President said: "Honestly, she's disgusting. I think she hurt herself very badly. I think she hurt that whole cause,' President Trump said of the singer's unhinged outburst.

"I thought her and a couple of others. But I thought she was in particular, I thought what she said was disgraceful to our country."

SOURCE

He said "she's disgusting." The reply I wrote to crazyewok was correct.

As to the rest of what you wrote in your last post in this thread, I didn't read it. I ignore your comments about my posting as much as possible.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
If you or I grab a microphone and repeat here words verbatim, guess what folks? Yep, going to jail.

I am disgusted by her.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Ah, she's clearly got a problem with Trump.

Trump can be indelicate and some of his opinions are a questionable at best. Madonna and her ilk are falling into the trap of complaining about someone's behaviours by demonstrating the same crappy behaviours.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Madonna's problem can be spelled out in three or four words:

T-0-0 M-U-C-H T-E-S-T-O-S-T-E-R-O-N-E ( S-U-P-P-L-E-M-E-N-T-S )

A proper Italian woman of her age should weigh at least 200 pounds and have visible cellulite on every part of her body except the tip of her nose and earlobes.

Something is clearly wrong with her. Damn, I wish I had her delts!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

No Trump sycophants know exactly what they are doing.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Context is everything...here...have another read

Donald Trump has labelled Madonna "disgusting" after her comments about "blowing up the White House". He spoke of his feelings about the singer in an interview with Fox's Sean Hannity on Thursday night. The President said: "Honestly, she's disgusting. I think she hurt herself very badly. I think she hurt that whole cause,' President Trump said of the singer's unhinged outburst
"I thought her and a couple of others. But I thought she was in particular, I thought what she said was disgraceful to our country."

Madonna said on the Woman's March the day after Donald Trump's inauguration: "I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House. But I know that this won't change anything.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

I agree.

Are you trying to rewrite history already?

Trump's quote is "Madonna is disgusting" NOT "Madonna's comments were disgusting."

Did you do that on purpose?

Madona is disgusting. She is a old lady pretending to be a 20 something.

But...blow jobs for votes!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

I agree.

Are you trying to rewrite history already?

Trump's quote is "Madonna is disgusting" NOT "Madonna's comments were disgusting."

Did you do that on purpose?

Madona is disgusting. She is a old lady pretending to be a 20 something.

Oh, so you wouldn't # her..that's what you're saying right?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ttropia
If you or I grab a microphone and repeat here words verbatim, guess what folks? Yep, going to jail.

I bet Trump wants to prosecute Madonnna, but I believe politics is a factor in a situation like this. Prosecuting Madonna over this could cost the GOP a lot of votes.

originally posted by: FelisOrion

No Trump sycophants know exactly what they are doing.

If they weren't regular posters here before Trump went into politics, I would think they were paid Trump shills.

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Context is everything...here...have another read

You wrote, "crazyewok's quotes from your source...." That is a lie. If it were actually a quote, you could quote the words back to prove it. I'll give you an A+ for creativity for what you attempted to do, but I plan to never reply to you again.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

She is very disgusting an old lady living in the past,vulgar mouth,vulgar dress,I think that description is spot on

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: Anaana

I find her disgusting and not doing any justice to pop music. Maybe she should stick to putting out a new album rather than garnering support for a worthless cause.

The end.

bally
She didn't do any justice to Hillary's cause either with her " campaign promises" to those that would vote for Hillary. Now that was a disgusting and hurt the dems more than helped in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The reason that I think this is a topic that's worthy of discussion is because I can't recall a POTUS speaking this way about a celebrity. This is more evidence to me that Trump is not a politician (as if anyone doubted that at this point).

I think it's something that we should be a little concerned about. The wrong candid comments like this could start a war someday.

So Madonna says that she wants to blow up the white house....Trump says she is disgusting...and you have a problem with Trump?!?! WTF!?!?! Do you hear yourself????? I'm glad that Trump is willing to call out these hypocrites. They bully as they say they are protesting bullies, HA!

And this is why most normal people are so sick & tired of what is happening on the left.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

The reason that I think this is a topic that's worthy of discussion is because I can't recall a POTUS speaking this way about a celebrity. This is more evidence to me that Trump is not a politician (as if anyone doubted that at this point).

I think it's something that we should be a little concerned about. The wrong candid comments like this could start a war someday.

So Madonna says that she wants to blow up the white house....Trump says she is disgusting...and you have a problem with Trump?!?! WTF!?!?! Do you hear yourself?????

Where did you get the idea that I have a problem with Trump over this?

The reason that I think this is a topic that's worthy of discussion is because I can't recall a POTUS speaking this way about a celebrity. - This is not a criticism, but a simple statement of fact.

This is more evidence to me that Trump is not a politician (as if anyone doubted that at this point). - This is a compliment.

I think it's something that we should be a little concerned about. The wrong candid comments like this could start a war someday. - This is a bit of a criticism, but I think it's justified. I wrote about some of the reasons in this thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
remember when he posed as "john barron" and called the press to brag about how Madonna wanted to date him?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Where did you get the idea that I have a problem with Trump over this?

Um because of your comment in the OP...

so I think I understood you perfectly since you now add this

This is a bit of a criticism, but I think it's justified.

So my entire post stands! He isn't going to start a war by calling celebrities out. You are just acting silly...and wanting to stand on both sides.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I don't understand how dems could jump all over Trump for his misoginist views ( many male celebs have said worse I'm sure when in private.. in particular Robert Dinero)...yet they don't call Madoona ( won't spell it like it should be) out on her sexist comments ? Such hypocricy. If trump says it how he sees it .. doesn't mean he is nuclear trigger happy🙄
edit on 27-1-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join