It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Hunting for Evidence of Nibiru and/or Nemesis. Care to Help?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

The true question: does the rug actually tie the place together?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: charlyv

Something has been bugging me for a while, can you put the 'e' in your signature please

Websters: Minutia was borrowed into English in the late 18th century from the Latin plural noun minutiae, meaning "trifles" or "details" and derived from the singular noun minutia
Sorry if it bug's ya.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms

... (Sol was) known by ancient peoples used to be blue, would you believe me? just because I said it?

I will bring up the little known fact that the Maya once painted blue clay all over the bodies of the celebrated individuals... blue clay was more valuable than Gold to them...
it is theorized the Olmecs who preceded the Maya were traders with Egypt (thus the 'blue' is special god color...may be shared by cultures on two lands separated by an ocean) -->> how do we know they traded...
Coca leaves in Egypt that were native to the America's only...

Coca is any of the four cultivated plants in the family Erythroxylaceae, native to Southwest America. The plant is grown as a cash crop in Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru,

...What are Olmecs?
The Olmec were the first major civilization in Mexico following a progressive development in Soconusco. They lived in the tropical lowlands of south-central Mexico, in the present-day states of Veracruz and Tabasco.

I got that info from the History Channel which airs the continuing story about the buried treasure at Oak Island up at around Nova Scotia.... the latest theory is Maya treasure is deep under Oak Island

see:

Centuries-old Maya Blue Mystery Finally Solved -- ScienceDaily
www.sciencedaily.com...

Centuries-old Maya Blue Mystery Finally ... unlike most clay ... From this they concluded that the Maya produced Maya Blue as part of their sacrificial ceremonies.

Egypt with Blue Sun
Maya with Blue Clay lathered Martyrs....is there linkage ?
edit on th31148557030727252017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Ahh, yes.

I meant Minutiae as in one of his craft...

(human Error)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join