It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Hunting for Evidence of Nibiru and/or Nemesis. Care to Help?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Use the archive button above on the toolbar to read threads leading up to 12/21/12 AKA 2012.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awen24
No worries!
I've been studying this subject extensively for decades. I'll post all of my evidence below.

------------------------------------------
EVIDENCE FOR NIBIRU
------------------------------------------

You're welcome.

What an extensive amount of time you've wasted!

Px has been shown to be provably real in thread posted above this..

or on the last page even

edit on 27-1-2017 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

thanks for that link...you posted
posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:03 AM

In answer to your question it will come suddenly, very probably May/June imo, this is what the Eq pattern is telling,

As that date failed to come to fruition I guess that's why you're vague in this post above
You might want to refer to the site below, so your dates don't clash

www.bible.ca...
Prophecy blunders of Jehovah's Witnesses

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

for the love of the english language - FFS please stop using " proof " when you clearly have no idea what it means

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ventian

Reserving this spot for future use. Night guys.

same here...

no wait I've only got 4 hours for an edit

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I have an observatory in my back garden and a scope hooked up to all the digital equipment I need.
Never seen anything to suggest that Nibiru is real.
Let me know where to look and I'll fire up the Obsy

edit on 27/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

thats nice dear - i have been a nibiru skeptic for 16 years - asnd seen no evidence - just hoaxes and delusions regurgitated with new dates - oh look - thats exactly what you are doing

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Check out the threads in my signature. At least a few of them discuss why Nibiru is a bunch of nonsense.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I gave you a flag. Because you made me smile so early in the day.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

edit on 27-1-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Nibiru has an orbit of 3,600 years.

So its not due back for another 3,586 years

Dont you remember 2003 when it last passed by and caused an Earth Crust Displacement in which 98% of the human population of Earth died?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Sorry. I missed it. I was too busy killing my pets at the behest of Nancy Lieder.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Nibiru has an orbit of 3,600 years.

So its not due back for another 3,586 years

Dont you remember 2003 when it last passed by and caused an Earth Crust Displacement in which 98% of the human population of Earth died?

The orbit must be 9 years because it killed us all in 2012 as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm getting this major Deja Vu right now he he

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Technically it's every 4 to 5 years. Nancy Lieder predicted its return in 2003, 2007, and 2012. Which means it will be coming back around some time this year.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I heard it's by Uranus right now.
The best way to find it is to call Professor Farnsworth and ask to use his Smell-o-scope

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
wait for it...

no

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Although I am not going to say I am a believer, there does seem to be a few things pointing that way. Unusual path of North Pole, very high earthquake and volcano increase, we now only loosely have 2 jet streams instead of the normal 4, mysterious crack splitting Africa, Alaskan sun rising days early, weak sun output while all the planets are warming, and many more. There seems to be something going on, but I'm just not willing to attribute these things to another planet or dwarf star. Especially since I keep seeing pictures of the sun with a smudge on the lens or a lens flare, and heaps of people swearing it is the end of the world. Anything that would be large enough to disrupt our planet like that, should be pulling the sun out of round. Show me that, and I will consider believing.
That being said, I am glad to help you waste your time, just in case I am wrong. Every state should have traffic cameras you can access via their website. Most colleges and universities should also have cameras. Many beaches have cameras so you can see surf conditions. There are a ton of cameras you can access.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

you will be monitoring the wrong things.... One cannot see the approaching Brown-Dwarf Sun by telescopes scanning the skies or watching web-cams of beaches for tide and Sunrise deviations

to monitor the Nemesis star you should be monitoring the Planets' magnetosphere
And by monitoring all the activity of 100's of active volcano's on land....
including the heat vents and outgassing vents under the sea,
the unseen eruptions under the south pole icecap...

the returning small Sun you seek is under our feet --- the hollow Earth group calls the Earth Core the Central Sun, which is a misnomer...

... the Earth Core becoming unstable is a recurring event but not so much a predictable cycle which brings calamity to the surface world in the form of magnetic pole reversals, new land from lava deposits, breaking of existing tectonic plates to create new oceans

watch as the area near the Red Sea area of the Arabian Plate to have massive super volcano's completely transform the regions which contain the pilgrimage cities of Mecca & Medina

(in fulfillment of Rev 12 where 'the Earth' swallows up the flood (of peoples) that was sent out to destroy the Woman with child .... by the Evil, Destroyer of Christians & Jews worldwide)

keep tabs on the EQ sites.... the Volcano reporting sites... for the news of an approaching Nemesis
the Earth Core gone bonkers, without all the woo-woo 5th dimension planet or hollow Earth cult stuff attached to the
Internal Sun theme from antiquity
(or at least the historical Atlantis era, which created the mythic tale of the internal Sun so the survivor populations might have a fragment of the true nature of Earth calamities coming from a Strange place

best way I can tell the story, fill in the details as you see them unfolding...

edit on th31148555379827492017 by St Udio because: cant remember

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
If I produced some youtube videos, books and images of Egyptian hieroglyphics with translation notations indicating that the Sun, as known by ancient peoples used to be blue, would you believe me? just because I said it?

THATS Nibiru and how it started.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join