It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Human-Pig Hybrid Created in the Lab

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I am sure Its against islam..

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: eisegesis

They want slaves, part-human slaves, to use as they wish, worse than cattle.

And as the OP has mentioned, the military have already expressed an interest. All for the best possible reasons of course!

originally posted by: scubagravy
This is the future of the Elite Police Force ?

Completely controlled population controllers?

What concerns me is the arrogance of the 'scientists' working on this. One report quoted someone as saying the public need not be concerned as this type of experimentation was completely safe within 'controlled laboratory environment'.

Nearly 30 yrs ago, a Britsh TV show explored the chimera idea.

Edward Forester is a genetic researcher, intent on breeding primate hybrids. But his experiments take a strange turn when he succeeds in breeding a human/gorilla hybrid. He hides the results of the experiment, adopting the child, and helps Gor to speak and blend into society. But Gor can't help being what he is, and tragedy and revelations are the ultimate result.
www.imdb.com...

The description above misses out that Gor's vocal chords differ from humans, meaning his ability to speak is severely curtailed. I cannot see that pig vocal chords would be any different, better or worse, than ape vocal chords in mastering human speech and communication. These scientists would have no way of knowing if the hybrid had any form of human awareness.
edit on 27/1/2017 by teapot because: add

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Thats cool, but with the advent of bioprinting, its really not necessary to grow organs in another animal, when you could just print one out, made from the patients stem cells.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Beyond sick, on so many levels!! Organs can be grown from stem cells, with no need for such an abomination as this to be created, and harvested.

Researchers Grow Kidney, Intestine From Stem Cells

The tiny beating heart grown from STEM CELLS - and scientists say other organs could be on the way Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Beyond sick, on so many levels!! Organs can be grown from stem cells, with no need for such an abomination as this to be created, and harvested.

This is beginning to sound like hints of ancient Sumeria and Egypt. The Gods in their sky ships creating half breed anomalies beyond comprehension to intermix with manipulated Humanity.

Part animal Human slaves Or Hybrid Slave Drivers to keep everyone in check for their Masters. I wouldn't mess with a half human animal unless I had a gun.
edit on 27-1-2017 by JesusXst because: error

edit on 27-1-2017 by JesusXst because: error #2

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Not the first

edit on 27-1-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The future can be found in the past.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
Is it possible to use this new technology to clone a mate for Michael Moore....same species.

Thanks for reminding me that the first "botched" test produced TWINS. I remembered Rosie O'Donnell, but forgot about her brother Michael Moore.

If it starts to look like this new experiment is going to produce genetic mistakes again, a quick visit to the local Planned Parenthood office is in order.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So........what happens to the hybrid after we take an organ?

Have you seen the movie "The Island".

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This certainly isn't new..I remember reading about a cow/human hybrid in the mid 90's..some referenced back to 1980's.. here is an article from WIRED 2001. I have about 1000 WIRED magazine..and read almost every one from cover to cover

"In 1998, a scientist working at Advanced Cell Technology in Worcester, Massachusetts, took a human somatic cell, inserted it into an enucleated cow egg, and started the egg dividing to prove that oocytes from other species could be used to create human stem cells. He voluntarily stopped the experiment after several cell divisions. " WIRED Magazine..AUTHOR: BRIAN ALEXANDER. BRIAN ALEXANDER MAGAZINE DATE OF PUBLICATION: 02.01.01.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

They don't have to participate.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

It's probably because they're book smart. All the book smart people I've met throughout life seem to always lack that crucial deception detection. It's like they're oblivious to the nasty side of people.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Don't forget about ManBearPig

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

This is a reality as well, and is the reason why parents should give their kids some extra slack to mess up and have some bad experiences of their own before they are too much older because how else are they going to learn inside a learning environment?

Sheltering your kids does nothing more than shelter than from reality of people. You can't protect them from the negatives of this world and when you try, you often help them fail much harder than they would of normally.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Researchers Grow Kidney, Intestine From Stem Cells

The tiny beating heart grown from STEM CELLS - and scientists say other organs could be on the way Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is beginning to sound like hints of ancient Sumeria and Egypt. The Gods in their sky ships creating half breed anomalies beyond comprehension to intermix with manipulated Humanity.

Part animal Human slaves Or Hybrid Slave Drivers to keep everyone in check for their Masters. I wouldn't mess with a half human animal unless I had a gun.

That's exactly what it sounds like!! Scarier, hybrids are pushed in the media as being good/special/better. Just look how many movie characters there are that are half/human, half/something else. Shades of Nephilim!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Now that's classic lol.

I've watched that Twilight Zone episode it's called The Eye of the Beholder'.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Three words-Puppy Monkey Baby

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This article is worth reading and the picture is worth a thousand words.

Scientists Create Human-Pig Hybrids for Organ Transplants That Could Develop Into “Monsters”

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
Need to add bear to it, then it can haunt Al Gore.

But really, why not just clone humans for parts?

Yes, no because of Al Gore, we need the bear genes to make super soldiers as bears are naturally strong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join