It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Human-Pig Hybrid Created in the Lab

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

But for today I shall judge it @%$#ing bizarre!

Agreed!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Are they making cops? I remember when some people called cops pigs.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
How old would this human-pig have to be before it's organs would be the right size for human transplants? Let them live 3 to 12 years in a cage before you kill them.

Cruel and unusual punishment.

If this becomes accepted practice we will be killing people for their organs like China has been doing for 40 years.
edit on 1/26/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So that guy with the wild hair was right?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
They already use pig parts..heart valve for instance, it does not suffer rejection and no blood thinners for life needed as you would need with an artificial valve..only good for about 15 years though.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
It's a pig man, Jerry!

Seriously. Why?
soooo disturbed ...

No thanks, doc. I refuse to prolong my life with pig-hybrid harvested parts.

I suspect you will sing a different tune if you need a sudden heart transplant.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady
How old would this human-pig have to be before it's organs would be the right size for human transplants? Let them live 3 to 12 years in a cage before you kill them.

Cruel and unusual punishment.

or, standard bacon, pork chop, and ham making methods...but with an added bonus of now using their organs vs flush em.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

This experiment went horribly wrong on it's first attempt. Rosie McDonald resulted. Maybe this new round will be more successful.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

No doubt about that, my boss had the pig valve installed, much happier and a new lease on life, well for about 15 yrs..he is in his 70s so 15 years sounded about right. Blood thinners for life is no fun.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is that you Donald Tiny Hand's?

edit on 27-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm doubting it's the first chimera Human-Pig. Might just the first being reported.

Pig heart valves used in humans are nothing new.

Biological (tissue) valves are taken from pig, cow, or human donors. These valves don't last as long as mechanical valves. But when tissue valves are used, long-term use of an anticoagulant often isn't needed.

Maybe it can help the valves last longer and make other tissues can become useful
Source

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Is that you Donald Tiny Hand's?

Hey! That's very VERY UNFAIR!!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

He's self reflecting again

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Our reservations are why it will take a while. That's a good thing. Caution saves lives everyday. Arthur C. Clarke said one day we might get replaced by something. Who knows what. He said most of the species ever existed on Earth--like 99%---are gone. The earth changed and became hostile to the old and friendly to the new. He said we should be proud to be part of the ascension of life to higher forms. I have to imagine whatever we become, we'll take a memory of history with us, so it's not all forgotten. We'll interpret it differently than we do now, but that's just how it's. We'll do a lot of things. A kind of time travel maybe? Cross the cosmos and the places between dimensions, if they exist? Wherever we haven't went yet we'll probably go. We can't know all that will happen. We can only know that lifeforms--biological or not--have similarities. So a piece of what we're now we'll always exist somewhere sometime. It's a piece of eternity.

I like to listen to music when I can't know:

edit on 1/27/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
Is it possible to use this new technology to clone a mate for Michael Moore....same species.

NO , world doesnt need that to reproduce .

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Beyond sick, on so many levels!! Organs can be grown from stem cells, with no need for such an abomination as this to be created, and harvested.

Researchers Grow Kidney, Intestine From Stem Cells

The tiny beating heart grown from STEM CELLS - and scientists say other organs could be on the way Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They want slaves, part-human slaves, to use as they wish, worse than cattle.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

How are they going to keep peoples' bodies from rejecting them? It's already hard enough to get transplants from other humans.

I suppose because they would be made from the DNA of the person who needs the replacement....

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This is the future of the Elite Police Force ?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I thought the first ones were created on Plum Island....I could be wrong though. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
South Park is way ahead of science...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join