It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a Professor who admitted that Academia and the Media is dominated by Liberal Coastal Elites.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Meet John Doe

In my book, Without Conscience, I argued that we live in a "camouflage society," a society in which some psychopathic traits- egocentricity, lack of concern for others, superficiality, style over substance, being "cool," manipulativeness, and so forth- increasingly are tolerated and even valued.

With respect to the topic of this article, it is easy to see how both psychopaths and those with ASPD could blend in readily with groups holding antisocial or criminal values. It is more difficult to envisage how those with ASPD could hide out among more prosocial segments of society. Yet psychopaths have little difficulty infiltrating the domains of business, politics, law enforcement, government, academia and other social structures (Babiak).

It is the egocentric, cold-blooded and remorseless psychopaths who blend into all aspects of society and have such devastating impacts on people around them who send chills down the spines of law enforcement officers. [Hare, Robert D. Psychopathy and Antisocial Personality Disorder: A Case of Diagnostic Confusion, Psychiatric Times, February 1996: Vol. XIII Issue 2]

Small exerpt from what I've been reading lately.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

At least the guy is willing to admit there are problems. That's not always the case. And, yes, he could lose his job, if he spoke out loud about such things. No secret there!! The only people who seem to be in the dark about this are some students, who aren't able to see through the propaganda.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Well do understand that lib/progressive/communists ect cant stand organic personalities that folks look up to outside the party. This will go a long way to splane why they call Trump all sorts of things. Gots to understand this.

<< 1   >>

join