It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Data Reveal 7,700 Terrorist Encounters in USA in One Year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Some leaked documents from the FBI indicate there was more than 7,700 encounters with known or suspected terrorists in the U.S. from July 2015 to July 2016.

This story is from last September.

The documents were obtained by Breitbart and have yet to be proven false or fake.

Lots of activity on the Southern Border.

Good reminder since there's a lot of hoopla about the border and the "Wall".

The drama continues.

Documents in the article:
Leaked FBI Data Reveal 7,700 Terrorist Encounters in USA in One Year; Border States Most Targeted

Leaked documents with sensitive FBI data exclusively obtained by Breitbart Texas reveal that 7,712 terrorist encounters occurred within the United States in one year and that many of those encounters occurred near the U.S.-Mexico border. The incidents are characterized as “Known or Suspected Terrorist Encounters.” Some of the encounters occurred near the U.S.-Mexico border at ports-of-entry and some occurred in between, indicating that persons known or reasonably suspected of being terrorists attempted to sneak into the U.S. across the border. In all, the encounters occurred in higher numbers in border states.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cool story but this sounds way to convenient. Breibart being the one to put out the story at the exact same time Trump is moving forward with the wall?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Those figures were compiled by the Obama administrations minions and probably include a lot of the "god and guns" clingers that the Obama administration considered domestic terrorists........

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

Those figures were compiled by the Obama administrations minions and probably include a lot of the "god and guns" clingers that the Obama administration considered domestic terrorists........

Some of those "god and guns clingers" are terrorists.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I just wonder how many of these "weapons grade idiots" were sponsored by Obama...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Cool story but this sounds way to convenient. Breibart being the one to put out the story at the exact same time Trump is moving forward with the wall?

Story from last September, but some websites are "repeating" it this week.

edit on Jan-26-2017 by xuenchen because: clingingandpraying

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Very possible.

The last Administration was biased sometimes.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Maybe one or two, and some were framed.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Granted, it's a fine line depending on who controls the narrative. Just remember that the narrative was always at the expense of white middle-class Christian males. I guess I would be categorized by his administration as one of these undesirables if I didn't live at the right address and pay so much in fuc king taxes....don't try to justify Obama because he was about as un-American as anyone I have ever encountered that claims to be American.
t

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: JinMI

Story from last September, but some cites are "repeating" it this week.

Fair enough. Even you have to admit the timing is impeccable. Especially the "exclusive" source.

Ride the wave my friend, try not to drown in the B.S.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I've seen a few "waves" in my time....I remain resolute in my support of a new way forward. I believed in every President until they proved themselves to be merely politicians....I am hoping for a little more substance from Trump.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You can put this in the TRUE column.

www.judicialwatch.org... ng-them/

www.washingtonpost.com... _term=.c0fdbe82575c

www.washingtontimes.com...

dailycaller.com...

There is a reason why terrorists choose regions of instability.

Drugs/guns/human trafficking.

Lots of BAD things come across the border everyday.

Securing our southern border is a NAT SEC matter.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Where are the documents?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'd pay close attention to the WaPo article.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Obtained by Breitbart?
You bring that source without shame?

HA ha haha ha Ha ha . Yeah.

Way to go.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Where are the documents?

Hidden deeply within the article near the bottom.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Wow.....I knew there would be a lot, but that's massive!! Then again, that lawless wonder who just left office was trying to bring in as many "refugees" as possible in the last few months, and I'd guess they would account for some of that total! Of course, others would head for the border, to enter that way, because they could bring in things with them, to use in attacks.

That wall can't be built fast enough.

join