It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Die!" High school teacher stages mock assassination of Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
link to video - embedding isn't working....

For any who haven't seen it.

And, I will repeat; this is NOT protected free speech. Calling for the assassination of a president is a crime. Anyone wanting to argue that, state whether you'd defend her if she'd done that with O on the screen, instead of Trump.

A real gem that one is.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: damwel
I see. You only have a right to free speech when it doesn't criticize republicans. Sounds about right for the hypocrites they are. Get over it I have the right to p*ss all over a picture of the Donald if I want to. This is what I expected from this administration wiping their butt with the US Constitution..

In front of children that your teaching?

How do you know the students were there?

I don't. Reasonable assumption however due to the fact if there weren't, I'd think they would surely say so.

Voices can be heard in the background – but the school district would not say if students witnessed the teacher’s disturbing demonstration.

Or perhaps they too don't know. Unlikely but possible. All of this aside, I'm sure by now her students have seen it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I am not supporting her behavior but I think we should wait until we get all the facts before judging. If the students were there then I would agree that it was terrible.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

she's cute

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

i guess, what i mean is i don't expect everyone to believe me, i could be telling a bold lie about my life experiences, I'm not...but this is an anonymous message board. I really have no reason to lie, its fun conversing with people anonymously.

and just as much as an anonymous message board...fake news should not be believed with no questions asked.

I just know that in the world of google, with the help of fake news, you can find an article to prove as well as disprove what I say so I just cut that headache out up front, unless its important and from a knowingly credible source.

But now apparently CNN is not credible to some so...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join