It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Die!" High school teacher stages mock assassination of Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I see. You only have a right to free speech when it doesn't criticize republicans. Sounds about right for the hypocrites they are. Get over it I have the right to p*ss all over a picture of the Donald if I want to. This is what I expected from this administration wiping their butt with the US Constitution..

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
I see. You only have a right to free speech when it doesn't criticize republicans. Sounds about right for the hypocrites they are. Get over it I have the right to p*ss all over a picture of the Donald if I want to. This is what I expected from this administration wiping their butt with the US Constitution..

In front of children that your teaching?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Yeah, it's only a matter of time before a teacher screeching like a banshee while performing a mock assassination of the President in front of her students will be added to the regular curriculum.

You people are #ing insane.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Excellent question that I hope ends up with the firing of the art teacher that is so partisan that a mock presentation like she put on is considered OK.

Maybe a lawsuit against the school system will get the proper response from the distinct.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: seasonal

So no free speech advocacy this specific time.

Your head is going to explode soon. The next 4 years will be nothing but this sort of morons doing moronic things.

I feel like this is going to be stretched beyond reason....

Just a couple months ago it was racist to be critical of Obama, now you can teach your class assassinate Trump and it's free speech.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Don't question! Back to your hole deplorable!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Teachers are role models.

No one would want their kids growing up acting like this. She needs sacking, plainly not up to the job.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Does everyone remember how the leftists defended the people saying they wanted Obama assassinated because of free speech?

Yeah.

Neither do I.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are being logical again.

Step away from the key board and tap into your emotional side-then you will understand and accept the hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Liberal arts, music, art, gym classes in schools is always a topic to be taken away with a Republican President. With a Trump presidency...much more likely bc he needs a way to save up money to build his wall and give his rich friends a tax break.

This guy stands to lose his job bc of Trump. Schools stand to lose their art program, children will lose that outlet and, albeit unknowingly, will never know the joy of art, music, etc.

Although this guy was a little on the dramatic side, he has a right to dislike Don.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

She can say whatever she wants when she is off on her free time. In front of a classroom she needs to be doing her job teaching the curriculum.

Is that really such a hard concept to grasp?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

We do have that right, however, in a school setting with children around, a teacher must be very very careful about what they say about politics and religion.

Those 2 subjects are so touchy...best if they just weren't an issue, didn't exist...

I would be livid if a teacher made a crude comment about Obama in front of my child or made a reference to his god.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

source for this comment please

Liberal arts, music, art, gym classes in schools is always a topic to be taken away with a Republican President.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Heres your source...common sense

sorry, that was harsh, I have some personal experiences with this.

When i was growing up, i went to 3 different schools in 3 different states. I lived in a poor town for kindergarten-3 grade, there was no music / instrument classes or art classes. In 4th grade, we moved to a blue state...there i was introduced for the first time to "art class" and also the recorder...I didn't like it bc I knew nothing of it, I sounded awful. But I always looked forward to art classes. I would have never had this outlet if it weren't for this school or whatever administration allowed it bc my mom was NOT one bit into art. At home it was TV on, fights, fakeness...

Along the lines somewhere I got into politics and whether during conversation, a book I read, a forum board, an article...It became obvious to me that Liberal arts, art class and music class stands to be cut first. Then comes teacher's salaries, bus driver's salary, its all very connected to a Republican administration. Just a few years ago you saw Romney debate that he would cut PBS.

So to say...i know this bc of common sense...is actually quite true... however I've also read articles. You can do the research yourself.
edit on 27-1-2017 by veracity because: to add

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You would be livid by a comment?

Are you livid about this display about killing someone?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well if were just going to throw out opinion and call it common sense I have been spending my time here very unwisely.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

High School, I remember back then, the Drama teacher would always tell this guy that wouldn't stop talking when she was to get into the long box (with lid) coffin sized, and then would sit on it for the remainder of the class so she didn't have to listen to him.

This example you've posted though is a bit more extreme considering the terrorist laws now.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I added more, i would say it is just my opinion, but its also factual

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

You would be livid by a comment?

Are you livid about this display about killing someone?

I am not livid about this particular display, i actually agree with him, but I know that it was wrong to do in front of children in a classroom.

I don't have to disagree with him to know it was wrong. Shades of grey.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Can I ask how old you are? It pertains to your story.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join