It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Die!" High school teacher stages mock assassination of Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Interestingly this is also coming from a Academic who doesn't believed in conspiracy theories. He was the type to laugh off conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It's only going to get worse.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A week in and (maybe) a teacher has thrown her career away. And for what?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: DBCowboy

A week in and (maybe) a teacher has thrown her career away. And for what?

She should have just posted her hatred on ATS.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Waterboard her with a Super Soaker.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Because it's not really a conspiracy, per say.

More of an established fact. I don't know if it's as bad as portrayed, but I ran into it a lot during my college days, and I can't imagine it's improved any...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

That's a very good question. Of course, I'd have to question why she wanted to be a teacher in the first place, with an attitude toward differing ideas like the one she so graphically illustrated there.

So, addition by subtraction, maybe?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

So no free speech advocacy this specific time.

Well, imagine if some white teacher in Texas had did such a piece of "performance art" in front of their class of pupils with Obama. Imagine if one of those pupils was your own child (in either case). This goes beyond mere free speech, this is acute overt social engineering. An its my understanding we've had CNN (possibly others) pushing out this same exact jist in numerous broadcasts nation wide already pre-inauguration.

Some 4 years it will be indeed.
edit on 26-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
American schools.

Teacher pretends to shoot the President and gets put on leave.

Little child eats Pizza until it looks like a gun and gets arrested.

Strange education!

P

You should have seen my 70 yr old sex-ed teach try to put a condom on a 14 inch cucumber.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
She should be fired .

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Devil's advocate:
What is the difference between what she did...and burning an effigy of Trump (which I assume is legal)?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

For a lot of kids, most even, teachers and TV does half (o more) of the 'actual' 'parenting' of them these days. Adults down at some rally doing stupid things is one thing. Its bad enough how much stupidity children are exposed to on TV and with their classmates buddies friends etc (and the internet and social media oh noes), but when the teachers that parents are trusting their children with to be radical social engineers like this is a straight out of a dystopian flick.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Devil's advocate:
What is the difference between what she did...and burning an effigy of Trump (which I assume is legal)?

Is she burning it in the classroom?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I don't think the students were there at all. If they were then we would hear about it all over Facebook from students and parents.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Devil's advocate: What is the difference between what she did...and burning an effigy of Trump (which I assume is legal)?

The big difference is that she acted in a violent manner towards her President in front of a captive audience (students) and in her silly mind rationalized the actions as "I'm an art teacher I consider it expressionism"

Remember her position is that of "teacher" who may critique world events to encourage discourse; but it was not a political science class and furthermore she was inciting violence.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yes, art can be abstract, she should have stuck with that.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
They are just going to prove over and over and over exactly why they should not be in power.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

plus yelled die.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
If this teacher did this to Obama, she'd be out the door in a flash and wouldn't even get tenure.

#doublestandards

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
This was just Trump, so no biggy?

If it were 2009,
There would be the hail storm of hand ringing from the press, and civil rights leaders. And all the threats to the teachers safety too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join