It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Die!" High school teacher stages mock assassination of Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What is the problem with realizing the election is lost and the sky did not indeed fall?

A Texas high school art teacher is on admin leave after yelling die and shooting a squirt gun at a pic of Trump. Secret service refused comment but are aware of the idiot.

A Texas high school art teacher has been placed on administrative leave after video surfaced showing her “shooting” President Donald Trump inside a classroom while screaming, “Die!”

The Secret Service field office in Irving tells me they are aware of the incident, but declined further comment.

The video has voices in the back ground, but the school district wouldn't comment if they were students. This video was broadcast on a white board inside the class room on inauguration day.

www.foxnews.com...
Voices can be heard in the background – but the school district would not say if students witnessed the teacher’s disturbing demonstration.

The Inauguration Day video has since been removed, but several prominent conservative websites managed to save a copy including Town Hall and Resistance Media.

Video of the inauguration was being broadcast inside the classroom on a whiteboard. The video shows the teacher lunging at President Trump and firing the squirt gun numerous times while shouting, “Die!”

It is disturbing, to say the least.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

So no free speech advocacy this specific time.

Your head is going to explode soon. The next 4 years will be nothing but this sort of morons doing moronic things.

I feel like this is going to be stretched beyond reason....

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Your head is going to explode soon. The next 4 years will be nothing but this sort of morons doing moronic things.

I feel like this is going to be stretched beyond reason....

I don't disagree. Free speech is free speech and people will be condoning or bashing here quickly.

It begs the question; where is the line between free speech and your responsibility as an educator?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Thats a pretty strange and pathetic art project as they go. Obviously it has no place in a school classroom being quite obviously politically motivated and the fairly distressing given the audience of such an extremist message.

I would hope any reasonable minded person would also take issue with a teacher, who holds a position of authority, advocating the assassination of the President to their students.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Is this a question?

It would be interesting to see this type of thing happen in 2009, I would imagine you would be talking a dif story.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The phony education maniacs need to get drained too.

We hear more and more of these incidents.

I wonder how many are kept secret ?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I love free speech, but we have to realize she was using a public buildings, receiving public funds and displaying this "art" or "free speech" to school kids.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If you are a teacher, you do not start acting like you are shooting the president no matter who the president is. That shows disrespect for the highest office in our country.

You would think a teacher would know that, They are there to condition the kids to fit appropriately in society.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Sure, I understand. I was pointing that out actually. Public educator = public funded.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You hit the nail on the head about responsibility, because that so called "educator" has none. He has no respect, either.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Being a teacher, your personal conduct is restricted to your terms of employment. As is any profession.

I can't remember the last time I saw a cashier calling people #&%$@*'s

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
American schools.

Teacher pretends to shoot the President and gets put on leave.

Little child eats Pizza until it looks like a gun and gets arrested.

Strange education!

P

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Did you hear about the School Board member who was tweeting about "clean head shots" for Trump?

Crawford Central School Board member defends 'clean head shot' Trump posts

A Crawford Central School Board member is facing backlash for trading insults on social media and posting critical comments about President Donald Trump, including using variations of the phrase "clean head shot."

A member of the public used the comment period at the end of Monday’s school board meeting to call out the social media activity of board member Glenn Tuttle. “One of our school board members made very inappropriate remarks on Facebook,”

Bonnie Van Nort began without identifying Tuttle by name. “We are all entitled to our opinions, but as an elected school board member, I would think that one would want to support our students, staff and community.”

After Van Nort spoke, Tuttle offered a defense of his use of social media. Following the meeting, Van Nort supplied the Tribune with hard copies of Facebook postings from Dec. 19, including the comments by Tuttle that she had been referring to in her comments to the board.

The postings include a number of people trading insults and criticisms of political beliefs back and forth, including several comments from Tuttle that are critical of then President-elect Trump. Tuttle was elected to the board as a Republican in 2013 to fill out an open seat on the board and re-elected to a four-year term in 2015. More recently, he has identified himself as a Libertarian.

In the course of those comments, he was asked the question, “Are you a racist?”

“Only towards the trailer trash KKK supporters that make up Chump’s support base,” Tuttle wrote in reply, using one of several disparaging nicknames he employed for officials from both sides of the political spectrum, this one for Trump. “I can’t wait to see the stats as his welfare leeches finally die. Best thing ever. #notmypresident #MAGA with a clean head shot.”

This comment was one of three in a five-minute span using variations on the phrase “clean head shot” in connection with the abbreviated hashtag for Trump’s “Make America Great Again” campaign slogan.

In another of the postings, he advised a Trump supporter to “celebrate your Nazi god’s ‘win’” before saying, “Hopefully they find that special one who can do it right and #MAGA with a clean shot.”

Tuttle confirmed Tuesday that he had made the postings.

www.meadvilletribune.com... 21f1d908b.html

edit on 26-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

And possibly showing this to the whole school. Bad.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
American schools.

Teacher pretends to shoot the President and gets put on leave.

Little child eats Pizza until it looks like a gun and gets arrested.

Strange education!

P

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
free speech? of course, and people have the choice not to listen to you, but in this case the teacher had a captive audience of children who did not have the option of leaving and not listening or watching in this case.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Teachers have no free speech while at work. There are definite guard rails and I would say she ripped through them.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

So no consideration for any students that might be offended by this type of maniac teacher?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I had a professor who is although not a Trump supporter, actually admitted that the media and academia is dominated by Liberal Coastal Elites.

He told me he only spoke about this to a few people because it would have destroyed his reputation.

edit on 1/26/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Well known secret.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join