It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Edits Out Trump Calling Out Democrat Media For Ignoring Pro-Life March

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

129X more?

I should amend my above post. Ban all of them who participate in this coverup from the White House press room for 6 months.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The MSM takes a simple "tweet" from President Trump and during the next 6 hours, discuss it to death, and change it's meaning into something totally different.

CNN took Trump's Tweet about "sending in the Feds" to help save lives in Chicago and perverted badly. By the end of yesterday, CNN had the Feds accidentally killing citizens, during covert guerrilla missions into proud Black neighborhoods to rip gang members from their community.

edit on 1/27/2017 by carewemust because: typo

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This is not really surprising, but the political bias becomes more evident by the day.
Keep it up MSM.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Instead of all the attention this conundrum is getting let's just focus on the economy. I bet if we fixed that and got decent wages into the hands of the middle and lower classes we would see a whole lot less people aborting their children. Sure some are just irresponsible but most I know did it due to lack of ability to support a child.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Notice they are getting bolder, because no one is actually doing anything about the editing of facts.

ABC has done a few things just this week.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

The media did all of those things. The media and people like you made a huge deal about the crowd size for whatever stupid reason. Then when he acknowledges you, which is admittedly a dumb thing to do, you call him a snowflake?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
I'm not religious. I don't believe in religion. now stop and think about how your bigoted stereotypes have mislead you. You are what you claim to be against.

Whether you personally are religious or not is not the point, and you know it. You are sidestepping the actual conversation in an attempt at snark and negation. I am against religion and politics melding together, as many of our founders were. The pro-life movement is driven by religious interest and in general, religious ideology. It's not about you, it's about the reality of the situation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join