It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Edits Out Trump Calling Out Democrat Media For Ignoring Pro-Life March

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So I watch this portion of the interview today on TV and later went to grab the entire interview. I watch the entire interview on abcnews.com and noticed they ended it early and cut out the portion in the video below. It looks like ABC is lying and manipulating as usual. Probably because they do plan on hardly covering the march for life and if they do, it's going to be all negative.

I mentioned this on Newsbusters.org's comment section and later in the day they put out this story:

ABC Omits from Transcript Trump Shutting Down Muir on March for Life

On Thursday afternoon, our friends at RedState flagged this peculiar development that ABC News transcript excluded an exchange from the David Muir-President Trump interview where Trump scolded Muir for the media’s lack of coverage of the March for Life versus the Women’s March on Washington.

With an eagle eye for this detail, RedState’s “Streiff” provided a generous nod to Nicholas Fondacaro’s blog from Wednesday night and concluded it’d be pertinent to check out the full transcript.

That’s where Streiff ran into trouble:

Guess what? This entire exchange is simply omitted from the ABC transcript.

Is it a clerical oversight? Did they not like seeing powdered and blow-dried empty suit that runs their news operation stuttering away? Did it interfere with their narrative about Trump? Did they, in short, intentionally cut it? I don’t know anything more than that, but the omission seems to make Donald Trump’s point about March for Life coverage in a much stronger way than Trump did. In other words, that they’re so committed to not covering the size of the March they couldn’t even let this point stand on their website.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

There was a pro-life march? Good to hear! Albeit delayed seemingly. Much better than the woman's march nonsense.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

There was a pro-life march? Good to hear! Albeit delayed seemingly. Much better than the woman's march nonsense.

pro life march is Friday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kool

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks for the link. I had no idea this was an annual event or at all occurring. Hope for yuge turnout!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
ABC has to keep their image up to par with all the other MSM trash !!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

In the interview they said the pro life march is on Friday; it hasn't happened yet.

Muir looked kind of stupid in that moment because he mentions the large size of the women's march after the inauguration and then immediately says he doesn't want to compare crowd sizes.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks for the link. I had no idea this was an annual event or at all occurring. Hope for yuge turnout!

There was a huge one last year that got ignored by the DNC media.

Networks Cover Women’s March 129x More Than March for Life

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
maybe it was those vaginia hats at the march that kept bringing the media back to cover the million women march or whatever it was called.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I especially like how this article starts by under-estimating the numbers of the women's march by about 2 million protesters. Sure, cover the hypocritical march by the conservatives. i.e. more government control over the bodies of our citizens and more stripping away of rights. Yay.

The future (and a good amount of the past at this point) is pro-choice. Leave your religion out of the rights of the people.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

Yes but they certainly want folks to see the size and the numbers. Bunch of bullies. We should be scerrrred.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

The future (and a good amount of the past at this point) is pro-choice. Leave your religion out of the rights of the people.

Yea like the part that says our rights come from God, along with life, liberty ect. Go back to school Jr.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Which god? Your's? Mine? The guy's down the street?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

and what the lord giveth, man still makes up justifications to take away!!
the people who wrote that then didn't really believe it, or at least the part about ALL MEN...
and most certainly the good lord didn't give women any rights... otherwise it wouldn't have taken us so long to end slavery or start extending those rights to women...

and they still don't, the talk of torture is back, mexico doesn't let trump bully them and it seems that people think that we should just go and march on in and take control of things in mexico.... because mexico doesn't want to fund our wall... willing to make war, kill people over who's gonna pay for a wall..

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Do you believe religion and government should mix?
Do you believe our founders wanted that?

And petty insults like "Go back to school Jr" aren't helping your cause. Madison was ahead of his time. You are behind.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I'm not religious. I don't believe in religion. now stop and think about how your bigoted stereotypes have mislead you. You are what you claim to be against.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I especially like how this article starts by under-estimating the numbers of the women's march by about 2 million protesters. Sure, cover the hypocritical march by the conservatives. i.e. more government control over the bodies of our citizens and more stripping away of rights. Yay.

Acknowledging that a human being begins as a single cell isn't a religious belief.

A fetus's right to life should trump a pregnant woman's right to kill.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Trump distracts the media from the historic womens' march by complaining about his crowd sizes at the inauguration, and then he gets up upset at the media because they didn't highlight the pro-life march? No, wait and you are upset because they decided to cut the part of Donald complaining like the child about the media, as he always does, 24/7?

Snow......flake.

edit on 27-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Cutting out an isolate part of the interview is not lying, even in bizarro world.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

ABC is suffering from the same condition as CNN and NBC. What is it when you can't believe something is happening? Where you feel like, "This must just be a bad dream!".

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

He should ban ABC from the White House press room for 6 months.

Good lord, have to treat the liberal media like little kids, put them on timeout or give them detention.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join