It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shia ledouche arrested on livestream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

You guys realize that the type of people who get really into these extreme left or right protests and take aren't even anywhere near being representative of R's and D's, let alone being representative of the thinking among us, right?

It's sad that the media has people convinced such people are anything more than a tiny percentage of the extreme fringes of society.

I hope the rest of the world can tell it's just propaganda to make us look bad.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Sharia LaDouche

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Sadly follow who owns the media companies.

Then ask yourself, why would they show us facts portrayed as fact?

You would think for yourself then and not need to be told how and what to think via this crap.

I saw the article and went " heh, so it's like protest marching but with less effect ".

Wake up folks, your marching isn't doing but jack and shat and jack defected to Canada.

When an actor breaks character and voices their actual opinions, it becomes less of a freedom of expression and more an expression of control.

I mean what else is a spokesperson but a popular figure meant to sway the popular vote, in otherwords a cult leader.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I bet bubba will divide him.

That had me in tears

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Can someone start a thread with this video? Mine was deleted, i must be doing something wrong. Please and thank you!

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join