It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shia ledouche arrested on livestream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have not been posting as much in political threads because anyone with a brain can see there is no point. The left has protested anything Trump has said or done thereby rendering their influence in public opinion void, imagine if the left had never protested for dumb reasons and simpl waited for valid reasons it would've held much more influence but they didn't, and it doesent. Also there are cult members that will applaud anything Trump and or simply avoid talking about any reason that they have to not like or agree to the point I had to stop posting for a while. As my posting history shows I am no fan of the Partisanship, Misogynist women, Racist black people, prejudice, And irrelevant beside the point celebrities who are biased in favor of or against one thing, person, or any group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair: favoritism I have posted in the past my opinion on the gullible partisan cult that the left has become.

There are some huge Psyops going on. A beta male at a womens march assaulted a conservative reporter and the women their defended him lol

I will add more original post and videos later I will just lave this here for now.

And salute to Big Joe that video was amazing,

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I posted a thread last night about this and the way TMZ dubbed the original video of the arrest.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
. Mudpit is a good place for this though.

Those people sound like mindless drones.
edit on 26-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You will not divide us... You will not divide us...
Thats quite the mantra...
Guess they are too stoned or stupid to see they will be subtracted instead...
Not much chance or need for division...
lol

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
A bunch of mindless automatons.

Seriously they look lobotomized.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"You will not divide us"

No, you won't Shia.

Have fun at the trial.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

I think the cops divided him. They were inspired by his previous outburst to just do it.

On a side note; how many celebrities now with breakdowns?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Shia has exhibited extremely ODD behavior that looks very much like mental illness. You can look in his eyes and tell he's not there... and full of rage--always rage. Even years ago under Obama he was mental...

He needs to get help. I pity him.. what a sad case.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Yeah.. Such a NOBLE cause... standing around for 4 years chanting moronic things like that.. Idiots.. If you wanna change something, go into politics Shia. It would be a great laugh to see that!

That's the lazy generation right there.. or a percentile of it..

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
OMG Talk about zombification.

Talk about the most retarded thing I have ever seen.

Hopefully the camera breaks down.....

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I was waiting for someone to make a video of himself doing the 'just do it', and insert him in the background of him saying 'he will not divide us--JUST DO IT!' lawl.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
OMG Talk about zombification.

Talk about the most retarded thing I have ever seen.

What I saw so much reminded me of the scene from Forrest Gump when he's running across America. Everyone thought he was about to say something profound and he mutters, "I'm tired. I think I'll go home now." ... the disappointment

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I have bad eyes, I thought it was really ladouche. My teenager corrected me. lol

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I bet bubba will divide him.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but whats a Shia LeBeouf? Is he an actor or something like a Kardashian?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pharyax
Shia has exhibited extremely ODD behavior that looks very much like mental illness.

Yeah, it's called Liberalism.

'Sharia' Lebeouf is just doing whatever he can to stay relevant after his spectacular failure as an actor. The funny part is people from /pol/ started going out and trolling the stream, which obviously led to some hilarious triggering.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

I normally ignore anything to do with #ty Beef, because he's just terrible and I really wish people would stop giving him any attention at all.

That said, I was actually getting creeped out watching that video. Did you hear everyone chanting "They will not divide us."?? It sounded like some crazy cult chant.... o_O

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Some would say he's an actor...others, such as myself, would dispute that.

I'm curious as to why this is even a thing.
edit on 1/26/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

It was a cult chant!

We are witnessing the last gasps of a dying ideology that presided over a now crumbling world order.

What a great time to be alive. Never felt better about the future.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Looks like a bunch of brainwashed zombies. I'm sure they know what's the best for the country.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Shi# LePew and the lost crusade.

Watching him cause division within his own cult supporters is more entertaining than most of his movies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join