It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Throwback Thursday: Liberal Media Outraged Over Rush Limabugh's Opposition to Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon

originally posted by: TheBulk

You won...get over it!

Yes and part of that victory is finally dealing with our corrupt press. We need real journalists doing it, not democrat activists.

I don't think this thread will be instrumental in achieving this, nor will any threads posted on ATS.

Here in the UK we have a problem with right wing bias go figure.

I'm sure it won't be long before you catch up, then the corruption begins all over again, though this time you'll be on the wrong foot of it.

Of course the corruption angle could take years to manifest itself, yet it is the same self serving patten which repeats itself time and again.

10 years of tory government would suggest you are wrong!!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I do. I think he's probably the best outlet for Conservatism broadcasting today. Plus the format of his shows allows people with dissenting positions or other perspectives to directly confront his own viewpoint.

Plus I think he's a generally good hearted individual, not the mouthpiece of hatred the left labels him. Why else would he have given every caller a new iPhone during the holiday season?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: TheBulk

What was the point of this exactly??? It's old news about someone who's not President anymore being talked about by another person who hasn't been relevant in almost a decade.

Just wasting space on the ATS servers because you're bored???

I can't believe I have to explain this, but currently the entire media and Democrat Party are on the edge of fomenting Revolution against President Trump. And yet back when Obama got elected and one guy said he hopes that he fails, the entire media went into an uproar over it. It just brilliantly demonstrates the hypocrisy and propaganda nature of our press.

You won...get over it!

will you be as vocal in the anti-Trump threads? One can only hope for a show of integrity.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

So liberals have no control of the government, but in order for you guys to continue to laugh and ridicule them you pull up old clips about them... Can't you move on to the ineptness of today's government?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So liberals have no control of the government, but in order for you guys to continue to laugh and ridicule them you pull up old clips about them... Can't you move on to the ineptness of today's government?

Yeah like alternative facts...????????????

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

wow the empty words of the media then and now is still exactly the same. They are a total distortion of the truth. They are not representative of the truth or the meaning of what was said then, and the things said today by almost anyone, unless those any ones' happen to represent liberal viewpoints, then and only then are words kept intact without spin.

Pathetic now as it was then. Death to the main stream news organizations.

right...let's adopt the Putin news media, that you obviously are so fond of.....freedom of the press means just that, I'll take the main stream media anytime, over right wing or trump media.....trump works for every American, he is our employee, we owe him nothing, he's the one that owes us....if he doesn't like that concept, tough s**t, he can resign and go back to bankrupting investors in his companies...
edit on 27-1-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

LOL yeah the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: jimmyx

LOL yeah the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming.

The Russians have killed plenty of patriotic Americans. Trump is a traitor imo.

www.anonews.co...

observer.com...
edit on 27-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join