It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Throwback Thursday: Liberal Media Outraged Over Rush Limabugh's Opposition to Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It is hilarious to see their blatantly obvious fake outrage back when Rush Limabugh, one guy, was extremely critical of Obama. It's funny too because Rush explained what he meant when he said he hopes Obama fails, but all the media still mischaracterized his position. What he meant is that he hopes Obama's extreme left wing policies would fail because they would be detrimental to the country, as they were.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Obama's gone, who cares. The campaigns over Why does' the Right want to keep ......

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Prime example of what is wrong with the media. Taken completely out of context lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Rush is a gas bag, who cares what his opinion is.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

What was the point of this exactly??? It's old news about someone who's not President anymore being talked about by another person who hasn't been relevant in almost a decade.

Just wasting space on the ATS servers because you're bored???

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Obama's gone, who cares. The campaigns over Why does' the Right want to keep ......

Because it demonstrates how fake and contradictory the media is.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

What was the point of this exactly??? It's old news about someone who's not President anymore being talked about by another person who hasn't been relevant in almost a decade.

I can't believe I have to explain this, but currently the entire media and Democrat Party are on the edge of fomenting Revolution against President Trump. And yet back when Obama got elected and one guy said he hopes that he fails, the entire media went into an uproar over it. It just brilliantly demonstrates the hypocrisy and propaganda nature of our press.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I find Rush was OK to listen to when I was younger, but I find him grating. But better than Beck.

Most Americans are somewhere in the middle, not right or left.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: mOjOm

I can't believe I have to explain this, but currently the entire media and Democrat Party are on the edge of fomenting Revolution against President Trump. And yet back when Obama got elected and one guy said he hopes that he fails, the entire media went into an uproar over it. It just brilliantly demonstrates the hypocrisy and propaganda nature of our press.

You won...get over it!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It's extremely relevant! These are the same sold out left wing propaganda organizations who are undermining our President before he even took office!!!! How can......never mind. There is no hope for the left wing, anarchist. Draw the line, let's split or have a battle.
You will lose

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon

You won...get over it!

Yes and part of that victory is finally dealing with our corrupt press. We need real journalists doing it, not democrat activists.

edit on 26-1-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Yea like the outrage many had about some calling Obama a Nazi in kind. Now look.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You won...get over it!

Yes and part of that victory is finally dealing with our corrupt press. We need real journalists doing it, not democrat activists.

I don't think this thread will be instrumental in achieving this, nor will any threads posted on ATS.

Here in the UK we have a problem with right wing bias go figure.

I'm sure it won't be long before you catch up, then the corruption begins all over again, though this time you'll be on the wrong foot of it.

Of course the corruption angle could take years to manifest itself, yet it is the same self serving patten which repeats itself time and again.

edit on 102017ThursdaypmThu, 26 Jan 2017 20:14:10 -06008America/Chicago262017 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Yea like the outrage many had about some calling Obama a Nazi in kind. Now look.

You mean the La Roche Democrats?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Here in the UK we have a problem with right wing bias go figure

Really? I have a hard time believing that, especially since I have many friends over there and keep up with international media. Can you give me an example? What do you consider the most influential news sources in the UK?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Actually and unfortunately a lot of people do even important ones.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
wow the empty words of the media then and now is still exactly the same. They are a total distortion of the truth. They are not representative of the truth or the meaning of what was said then, and the things said today by almost anyone, unless those any ones' happen to represent liberal viewpoints, then and only then are words kept intact without spin.

Pathetic now as it was then. Death to the main stream news organizations.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Actually and unfortunately a lot of people do even important ones.

What makes his opinion so worthless to you? Also you completely missed the point. I'm guessing there is a correlation there.

edit on 26-1-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Here in the UK we have a problem with right wing bias go figure

Really? I have a hard time believing that, especially since I have many friends over there and keep up with international media. Can you give me an example? What do you consider the most influential news sources in the UK?

Well now that really is hard one to answer, as it isn't just one.

BBC,
Sky,
Daily Mail and The Sun are up front with having right wing bias, though I can't say influential, more manipulating opinion, The Mirror has a left slant, then there are a few papers in the between who report depending on the way the wind blows.

Example....Anything Jeremy Corbyn, it has been proven of sorts that there has been overly biased reporting regards Corbyn.

10 years ago I would have said the BBC had a bias towards the left, but that's long gone, though I would say that in the last 6 months it has a become marginally balanced at times, of course I can't be sure as I only pick up snippets.

I don't now who your UK friends are, but I'm willing to bet the right wing narrative suits them just fine, which may be why they don't pick up on the bias.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I don't now who your UK friends are, but I'm willing to bet the right wing narrative suits them just fine, which may be why they don't pick up on the bias.

That works both ways. The further to the left you are, the more a "centrist" view looks like a right wing bias.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join