It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ball of fire UFO sighting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is my first post on ATS and I would like to share one of three UFO sightings I had in the mid 80s, this perticular sighting was of what looked like a ball of fire and wondering if anyone else has seen this phanomina.
The sighting was from a bus stop on a hill which had a clear view over a harbour, I don't know the exact date but would have been 86-87, it was summer as I was catching the 7.45pm bus to work and it was still daylight although it was overcast, anyway I'm waiting for the bus and I look over the harbour and see this ball of fire and I immediately think that an aircraft is on fire but as I'm watching it I realise that it isn't moving so I then think maybe it's a hot air balloon on fire but it isn't moving and then I notice a red light on the bottom of the object that is pulsating, the object didn't move ( or appear to) the whole time I was looking at it about 3 minutes.
So now totally perplexed and realising I'm looking at something weird I'm determined to see if it moves but I could see the bus coming down the road and for once wishing it was late, just as the bus arrived at the stop ( I took my eye off it for a second) the bloody thing had disappeared, gone. I shot on the bus and looked out of the windows that faced the harbour but the object could not be seen.
I would say the object was at least 2 miles from my position and looked the size of a 1p coin held at arm's length, so quite big.
One more thing, the harbour is an important naval base.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Missile test that you caught at just the right angle? Military training?

Meteor actually traveling away from your position? Altho the Red light would be odd?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Star and Flag for your first post.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Missile test of a stationary missile with a red warning light on the usual flaming end in a naval base?
Not likely.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78
Yes, it was the red light that appeared under it that confused me, it could also of been over land on the other side of harbour,( more likely than over the water) above the area of naval munitions store/bunkers so could have been some sort of test but it was very strange.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Neither of us were there to see what the OP did. Those suppositions were the first that came to mind.
Just so you're aware I've seen a few unexplainable arial oddities personally, and am actually on your side of the subject.

edit on 26-1-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

Have you reported your fireball sighting to NUFORC yet? Peter Davenport... of NUFORC, is very interested in fireball sightings, including myself --- Since I've seen one back in 1976, approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- It was a double nighttime foo fighter sighting for me and at least 2 other witnesses.

Davenport has a list of fireball sightings on the web...including my own. Here on ATS: The poster named GUT has also seen one when he was a boy scout.

I can't explain the red light on the UFO --- Did the object have a fiery tail? Could you see flames surrounding the object? Did it look spherical to you? Did you see any swirling plasma currents? The color of the object? From the horizon at 90 degrees to straight-up vertical at 0 degrees: Can you please give me the approximate vertical angle? The foo fighter was possibly in it's low power landing phase. It's possibly a starship safely encased inside a magnetic shield, that contains fusion plasma, being used for clearing out landing areas, offensive and defensive purposes, including the plasma being used as fuel for propulsion, in order to feed the micro-mini black hole propulsion unit onboard the starship.

I'm excited to hear that you've possibly had a foo fighter sighting...since I've been praying for there return for many years.

Erno
edit on 27-1-2017 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 27-1-2017 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 27-1-2017 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 27-1-2017 by Erno86 because: deleted a few words

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Fiery orb tracks USAF bomber on night mission; returns 30 minutes later, dumbfounding pilots.

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

UFO News Article: Workman sees mysterious object above the sea near Cicerata, Italy

www.realtvufos.blogspot.com.es...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Hi, object was about 30 degrees horizon, looked like flames (ball of fire) no trail or exhaust from it, the red pulsating light appeared under object after watching it about a minute.
I will report elsewhere, already have on UFO sightings and someone replied saying they had seen something similar over the harbour but some years later.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Being interested in history especially ww11 ( loved hearing stories of the war from my mother and father, my city Portsmouth was totally refurbished by the Luftwaffe being the home of the royal navy) and also UFOs since I was about 10, in fact I think the first reports of UFOs I read about were the so called Foo fighters from ww11 and I find these reports especially fascinating coming before all the talk of saucers from 1947, or any reports pre 47.

new topics

top topics

join