It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Watch 2017

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Its supposedly a upgraded Pukkuksong-1.
It just didn't look the way it should, maybe just mock ups for the parade.
You never know.

Buck

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Yeah, the Pukkuksong-2. The -1 looks very similar to an A-1. They've used mockups before, so it probably was.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Kimmy's Parade displayed some ICBM'S that are said to be launched from subs.

At this point, I think something needs to be done. NK cannot be allowed to posses nukes capable of reaching the CONUS. Especially with threats continually made by them almost daily.

I would support action at this point. I hope China would be on board, but if not, then the U.S. and regional allies should do something before it's too late.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: carewemust

There's usually activity a few days or even weeks prior to a test. Indications are that one is coming up, and Constant Phoenix finally arrived in Okinawa to monitor the area.

Thank-you. I read yesterday that the "activity" around the test site had stopped. This meant that everything was now ready for the "GO" signal from Kim Jung.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It just came out, we are officially at "Double Take".

Buck

edit on 15-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
It just came out, where officially at "Double Take".

Buck

Are you referring to this news release?
www.washingtonpost.com... ory.html?utm_term=.7695e423585c

It implies that in this game of "chicken" with President Trump, Kim Jung "blinked", because he didn't test a nuke, or launch a missile during the Day of the Sun celebration.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

No my friend, that means we have elevated our military readiness up one level to Defcon 4

5. Fade Out
4. Double Take
3. Round House
2. Fast Pace
1. Cocked Pistol ( Or more commonly referred to as Oh # ! )

Buck
edit on 15-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Thank-you for listing those preparedness levels. I'll go look them up to see what actions are taken for each one. Let's hope no country is able to make us implement DefCon 1.

For those who understand military missiles and their use, here's a photo summary of what the various missiles displayed in the 2017 "Day of the Sun" parade, are used for. The author seems to be quite impressed.

North Korea Missiles Displayed Today: thediplomat.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

No my friend, that means we have elevated our military readiness up one level to Defcon 4

5. Fade Out
4. Double Take
3. Round House
2. Fast Pace
1. Cocked Pistol ( Or more commonly referred to as Oh # ! )

Buck

How do we know when the Defcon level has been changed?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Just sticking this here

NK missle launch attempt fails

According the SK/US command - NK attempted a missile launch at the site of it's submarine launched ballistic missile base but it blew up just after take off and it may be a test of a new or upgraded weapon.

And this happened a few hours before Mike Pence was due in SK for talks.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

You don't. It's classified.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
North Korea has enough power in terms of both nuclear and conventional weapons, to force any opponent to come back to its senses before any "irresponsible" action is taken.
Besides that, the EU should be well aware that attempting to foment conflict between the US and DPRK is not a very smart move and will end up backfiring on the EU.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Want to know what will happen with NK? I can tell you. Absolutely nothing... Relax and go about your business, the media are just desperate for news. There will always be posturing and that is all this is. USA will not first strike. NK cannot first strike. It's a non event. But if you want to worry and stress about it you are free to do so, it's a free world. All it means is that you are at war with reality inside your head...the only war.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Its supposedly a upgraded Pukkuksong-1.
It just didn't look the way it should, maybe just mock ups for the parade.
You never know.

Buck

Cardboard parade floats is what I called them last night in the other thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

While President Trump said last week he had sent an "armada" as a warning to Kim Jong-Un's government, the carrier USS Carl Vinson and strike force warships were headed instead to the Indian Ocean for joint exercises with the Australian Navy, more than 3,000 miles from Korean Peninsula.

The White House said it based its statements on guidance from the Defense Department.

The New York Times reported that Pentagon officials "described a glitch-ridden sequence of events, from a premature announcement of the deployment by the military’s Pacific Command to an erroneous explanation by Defense Secretary Jim Mattis."

A Navy photograph over the weekend showed the Carl Vinson in the Sunda Strait near the Indonesian islands.

USAToday.com, April 18, 2017 - U.S. carrier not near North Korea after all.

OOOOPPPPSS!

That is major miscommunication there! Unless, of course it was a psy-op but not sure who the target is: KJU or US citizens.

ETA: Trump did say he sent "an armada" right to the area, right??
edit on 18-4-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: fix url and ask a question

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

They're supposed to be heading that way next week after they finish their exercises.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Much better! Thanks for the correct info!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Had to have been a psy-op. There's no way they would be that incompetent especially since Trump sent the "armada" tweet quite some time ago.

Pretty damn annoying on our end tho. So much dis-info and nonsense going on, it's hard to make heads or tails of anything.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I'm predicting there will be negotiations, concessions and foreign aid to North Korea, promises of protection for them in exchange for them dropping their nuclear program.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Keep dreaming, those days are long gone. The only concession is to concede the nuclear weapons program. We all know that is not happening, so we know where its going to go from here. His trip to eternity is now inevitable.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join