It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Watch 2017

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Slate link

North Korea needs the capability to strike the U.S. with nuclear weapons in order to pressure both adversaries into signing peace treaties. This is the only grand bargain it has ever wanted. It has already made clear that a treaty with the South would require ending its ban on pro-North political agitation. The treaty with Washington would require the withdrawal of U.S. troops from the peninsula. The next step, as Pyongyang has often explained, would be some form of the North–South confederation it has advocated since 1960. One would have to be very naïve not to know what would happen next. As Kim Il-Sung told his Bulgarian counterpart Todor Zhivkov in 1973, “If they listen to us, and a confederation is established, South Korea will be done with.”

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Geez, Kimmy is as exciting as a box of snails.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

He's making a mockery out of the situation going on. As lame as it is, it does send a message, and it's not a good one. He's giving everyone the finger, because he's just a child.
edit on 12-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I just read that article and it seems pretty suspicious. I don't know what to make of it.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bryan2006

I just read that article and it seems pretty suspicious. I don't know what to make of it.

Well..since Kim Jung is predictable, all signs now point to a nuclear test being imminent. Satellite photos this week indicate that the NK test site is now "primed and ready".

Source - www.cnn.com...

What I don't understand is why the world is so "on edge" about North Korea now? From the satellite photo at that CNN web-page, it looks like there have been several nuclear-bomb tests by North Korea..dating all the way back to 2009.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Because North Korea has never dropped missiles that close to Japan in the past. It's got them jumpy.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

NK: Nuke Tests Will Be When Leaders See Fit

North Korea's vice foreign minister says it will conduct its next nuclear test whenever its supreme headquarters sees fit. Vice Minister Han Song Ryol made the comments in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press in Pyongyang on Friday.

He also said the situation on the Korean Peninsula was in a "vicious cycle" as tensions with the U.S. and its allies deepen. Outside experts say the North could conduct its sixth nuclear test at virtually anytime.

Meanwhile, the U.S. has sent an aircraft carrier to the region and is conducting its biggest ever joint military exercises with South Korea.

Han told AP that Pyongyang won't "keep its arms crossed" in the face of a U.S. pre-emptive strike.

North Korea's vice foreign minister says the situation on the Korean Peninsula is now in a "vicious cycle." Vice Minister Han Song Ryol made the comments in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press in Pyongyang on Friday.

I expect that they will conduct more nuclear testing despite the warnings from China and U.S. They are that stupid. If dear leader idiot thinks Trump is bluffing it will be the last test missile he ever launches.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Glorious Leader has reached the end of his rope. The DDOS attacks today are signs of that. The MOAB has sunk in... he is not safe.

He is desperate and this is him lashing out.

North Korea is ending. As is the totalitarian regime it was. How is anybody's guess.

Watch more TV.
edit on 13-4-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Grammar nazi

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
posted this another thread, thought i would share here too

The guy is just pointing out the fact that Western Media is going crazy about what's going on in NK but its not even making front page news in SK

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JaquVanCouger

Which is why this thread was started by some prescient individuals!!!

Get the word out.

Just trying to point out some stuff and link them together. NK is a fascinating subject and at the end of the day very human.

I don't want civilian casualties.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
April 14, 2017

Why is bringing tens of thousands of North Korean troops into the center of Pyongyang today, a "show of aggression and strength"?

Day of the Sun celebration update: www.express.co.uk...

It seems to be more like an act of defiance by Kim Jung - "I'll put 10% of my entire military in the center of Pyongyang and dare the USA to bomb them".

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm watching the military parade in Pyongyang live.
They got some ragged old Russian and Chinese equipment.

Those of you that been in Asian theater know what I mean by the term "saving face".
Kim has no way out, if we don't blink , its war.

Buck

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

FlatBush71, how far in advance do we know that a North Korea nuclear weapon's test/blast is about to take place? Are there certain sounds/motions/heat-signatures that take place within the mountain where the test will occur? (As sensed by our satellites.)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This has broke publicly so I'll post about it.
We've already had a near miss , as Chinese media falsely reported a missile launch.

And those idiots over at Bloomberg ran with the story.
Foxtrotting media will start this thing by subterfuge.

Buck

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I won't directly comment on that technology, but U2s are in the air now over NK.

Buck

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

www.rt.com... for anyone else interested in watching. Hehe, I have had it on for like thirty minutes.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

There's usually activity a few days or even weeks prior to a test. Indications are that one is coming up, and Constant Phoenix finally arrived in Okinawa to monitor the area.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
The thread i posted the satellite images in was trashed! 38north.com , at least I had them uploaded to the servers.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Did you see the SLBMs they showed for the first time ??

Look at the payload and tell me your opinion please.

Buck

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The few images I've seen of their SLBM design remind me of the Polaris A-1. I haven't seen images of today though.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join