It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Watch 2017

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: carewemust

Here's a link that has some info on the assassination.
Link

Thank-you for that link. And here's proof that North Korea now has 5th graders writing their threats... You think maybe Kim Jong has gone into hiding?

""Now that the U.S. is kicking up the overall racket for sanctions and pressure against the DPRK, pursuant to its new DPRK policy called 'maximum pressure and engagement', the DPRK will speed up at the maximum pace the measure for bolstering its nuclear deterrence," a spokesman for North Korea's foreign ministry said in a statement carried by its official KCNA news agency.

North Korea's "measures for bolstering the nuclear force to the maximum will be taken in a consecutive and successive way at any moment and any place decided by its supreme leadership," the spokesman said.""

www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

If Trump is so good at 'the art of the deal', why doesn't he start negotiations with Kim Jong?

He should be able to resolve this diplomatically, Kim Jong should be a piece of cake for someone so really really great at negotiations like Trump?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

If Trump is so good at 'the art of the deal', why doesn't he start negotiations with Kim Jong?

He should be able to resolve this diplomatically, Kim Jong should be a piece of cake for someone so really really great at negotiations like Trump?

Kim Jong might be beyond the point of reasonableness. The latest missile that failed was headed towards Russia, according to: www.express.co.uk...

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
OK, that proves Lil Kim's an idiot! (Check your private messages, I left a book for you)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Kim Jong Un has no intentions of negotiating. He has made that clear.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
We all know that Kim Jong Un does not put up with not getting what he wants. He is known to be brutal to his people when they don't deliver what he asks, to the point of executions.
So, I wonder...

His military always puts on this bravado show to make them look powerful to their people, the rest of the world, and mostly to Kim Jong Un. What if his military is lying to him about their capabilities in order to save their own necks? They might be counting on the hope that they never have to face real action. They would not dare to tell their great leader that they can not stand up to other nations.

Maybe that is why he is so confident and braggadocios?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

North Korea told the UN their nuclear program is not open to any negotiations.

For some reason the imbed link is not working...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That will happen to many.
HOSTAGES make LOUSY soldiers, I will morn their loss as men who had no choice.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
OK, that proves Lil Kim's an idiot! (Check your private messages, I left a book for you)

Private Message? I'll have to read the ATS manual to see how to find it. Thanx in advance for the book!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
RE: "NORTH Korea has accused the US of pushing the Korean peninsula to the brink of nuclear war after a pair of strategic US bombers flew over the area in a training drill with the South Korean air force."

Take a look at these bomber planes: www.news.com.au... d2a9e2481

They're deadly, but very sleek. Beautiful actually. (imo)
edit on 5/2/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't believe this has been posted anywhere here yet.. if so I apologize. There are a good number of NK threads currently, and I certainly didn't want to start another.

But it looks as if NK is preparing to step up their SLBM testing, as they have added a second specialized barge for those activities on their West coast. The first is on their East coast and has apparently been there since 2014, being used for between four and six missile tests. This one has been there since at least April 19th. The image is from a commercial satellite, so I assume the U.S. and others have known about it for a bit now.

This is the article posted yesterday : 38north
edit on 2-5-2017 by Sagacity because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2017 by Sagacity because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2017 by Sagacity because: browser issues cutting post.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Navy is ready:
www.military.com...
NOT even worried about PACAF, unless they are crippled from indirect.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I would think the multiple CIWS on most of the strike group would mitigate the threats engaging them launched from land. What, pray tell though, could be in the water???

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Dat guy not a good dick tator he is mad with fury. I not know why he dis way but i hope only russia stop him. He like bad news jerk, no good in him. Thank you

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Bunch of sinking subs that we are probably tracking as we speak ,it'll be all big and massive and quick.
BUT ...THEY aren't as big as Iraq was when we kicked their asses and THESE guys tactics are PROBABLY a tad worse.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: T0rMenT0R

He would have to have a whole mind to do that.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I think his mind corrupted maybe damaged. You right his mind not all there.

Thank you

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
May 2, 2017

North Korea is now holding 3 Americans "hostage".

www.cbc.ca...

Should President Trump demand that they be released...Or else?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: T0rMenT0R

A LOT of that OCCURS where TOO many people gather.
It is expected where the spirit is refused.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 2, 2017

North Korea is now holding 3 Americans "hostage".

www.cbc.ca...

Should President Trump demand that they be released...Or else?

UPDATE: www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join