a reply to: conspiracy nut
The full list with supporting links can be found
I approach this by first of all throwing out anything he said before the inauguration and concentrating on what DT has done since January 20th.
* On January 20th, 2017, DT ordered all regulatory powers of all federal agencies frozen.
- Ok, this makes sense, stop the presses until I get my team in there. ...next
* On January 20th, 2017, DT ordered the National Parks Service to stop using social media after RTing factual, side by side photos of the crowds for
the 2009 and 2017 inaugurations.
-Same thought here. Right or wrong on the crowd size, dont be trying to make the new boss look bad.
* On January 20th, 2017, roughly 230 protestors were arrested in DC and face unprecedented felony riot charges. Among them were legal observers,
journalists, and medics.
-So this is Donalds fault???? ....next
* On January 20th, 2017, a member of the International Workers of the World was shot in the stomach at an anti-fascist protest in Seattle. He remains
in critical condition.
- Sure, lets blame this on him as well??? Obviously most of the violence is coming from liberals if you read the non-fake news.
* On January 21st, 2017, DT brought a group of 40 cheerleaders to a meeting with the CIA to cheer for him during a speech that consisted almost
entirely of framing himself as the victim of dishonest press.
Wrong. They link this to CBS
No mention of cheerleaders. There is a section that reads:
U.S. government sources tell CBS News that there is a sense of unease in the intelligence community after President Trump’s visit to CIA
headquarters on Saturday. Trump CIA speech transcript An official said the visit “made relations with the intelligence community worse” and
described the visit as “uncomfortable.” Authorities are also pushing back against the perception that the CIA workforce was cheering for the
president. They say the first three rows in front of the president were largely made up of supporters of Mr. Trump’s campaign. An official with
knowledge of the make-up of the crowd says that there were about 40 people who’d been invited by the Trump, Mike Pence and Rep. Mike Pompeo teams.
The Trump team originally expected Rep. Pompeo, R-Kansas, to be sworn in during the event as the next CIA director, but the vote to confirm him was
delayed on Friday by Senate Democrats. Also sitting in the first several rows in front of the president was the CIA’s senior leadership, which was
not cheering the remarks.
No named sources. "Authorities" and "US Govt sources" There were 40 people invited by DT most likely because they expected swearing in of Pompeo. I
say video or it didnt happen. Even the MSM reported a 5 minute standing ovation BTW. On TV, not in print. Moving on...
* On January 21st, 2017, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer held a press conference largely to attack the press for accurately reporting the size
of attendance at the inaugural festivities, saying that the inauguration had the largest audience of any in history, “period.”
Ok. He (Spicer) is an idiot. And DT arguing about crowd size make him look childish btw...
* On January 22nd, 2017, White House advisor Kellyann Conway defended Spicer’s lies as “alternative facts” on national television news.
* On January 22nd, 2017, DT appeared to blow a kiss to director James Comey during a meeting with the FBI, and then opened his arms in a gesture of
strange, paternal affection, before hugging him with a pat on the back.
Appeared? (sigh) ....Next
* On January 23rd, 2017, DT reinstated the global gag order, which defunds international organizations that even mention abortion as a medical
As I understand it, if those intl orgs performed abortions for US citizens, they would get reimbursed to some extent with taxpayers money. Correct me
if I'm wrong please. I for one dont want to fund someone elses abortion period! ....next
* On January 23rd, 2017, Spicer said that the US will not tolerate China’s expansion onto islands in the South China Sea, essentially threatening
war with China.
This one is touchy. Personally I say leave China and the islands alone. Better to level the trade imbalance with them. ....next
* On January 23rd, 2017, DT repeated the lie that 3-5 million people voted “illegally” thus costing him the popular vote.
He's investigating so I will reserve judgement. Opinions mean squat. It either happened or it didnt. We'll see. ....next
* On January 23rd, 2017, it was announced that the man who shot the anti-fascist protester in Seattle was released without charges, despite turning
...and whos fault is this? ....next
* On January 24th, 2017, Spicer reiterated the lie that 3-5 million people voted “illegally” thus costing DT the popular vote.
Getting sleepy again. ....next
* On January 24th, 2017, DT tweeted a picture from his personal Twitter account of a photo he says depicts the crowd at his inauguration and will hang
in the White House press room. The photo is curiously dated January 21st, 2017, the day AFTER the inauguration and the day of the Women’s March, the
largest inauguration related protest in history.
Jeez. cmon. DT is childish and has a big ego. BFD. ....next
* On January 24th, 2017, the EPA was ordered to stop communicating with the public through social media or the press and to freeze all grants and
Yes. Frozen until the new team is in place. He's not the first to do this. And as far as silencing people, the Obama admin did the same thing to a
DOE scientist who faught them publicly on climate science
* On January 24th, 2017, the USDA was ordered to stop communicating with the public through social media or the press and to stop publishing any
papers or research. All communication with the press would also have to be authorized and vetted by the White House.
Once again, until the team is in place. I have no issue with doing this if you havent figured it out by now. If he does this for the entire term,
then it is suspect. For now I'll give him breating room. ....next
* On January 24th, 2017, HR7, a bill that would prohibit federal funding not only to abortion service providers, but to any insurance coverage,
including Medicaid, that provides abortion coverage, went to the floor of the House for a vote.
This one depends on where you stand on the issue of abortion. Its a bill in congress by those who are pro-life. This has been going on for decades.
DT is pro life. What do you expect??? ....next
edit on 26-1-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)