It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All this only 5 days into Trump's presidency?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
Okay, i've just seen this (breaking news from the beeb), some of you will go .... whatever... :Trump : Import tax to pay for ....

20% taxes on Mexican imports to fund the wall

Sounds like a plan to discourage imports and create new American innovations.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: conspiracy nut

After seeing item # 1

On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the DOJ’s Violence Against Women programs

I understand partly why there was the Women's March (and protests all over the country)

The distribution of funds in this program are political. Its the sort of thing that should be funded locally by now. Makes for much less waste among other things.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: reldra

Meh, it was organized and funded by her pimp, George Soros, so it may as well have been about her.

No. Calling George Soros Clinton's pimp and an silly claim that the ENTIRE march was organized and funded by him...definitely does not make it 'might as well have been about her'. The logic gymnastics there were quite intricate.

Same can be said about this line:

The list is all correct and Trump is on a fast track to our destruction.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Can we all agree that this is an actual thing ?
To add to the list of .... doings ... by the leader of the free world

How many's that now in less than a week ?

Any eyes on the Guinness Book of Records for the category
"Most 'doings' in one week by a US president"

:p

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

No "logical gymnastics" there at all, Reldra. It's a simple fact. The 50 or so organizations that made that march happen are all Soros funded PACs, organizations, and outlets. Soros is also "Clinton's pimp," but make no mistake, he has plenty of merchandise on the streets of DC, in state capitals, and in press rooms all across the country.

He is the sole funder of each and every of the 50 or so ? You don't even know exactly how many PACs, yet you know Soros fully funds them all. Is that a psychic thing? It definitely isn't a simple fact.

And the same for the rest.
edit on 26-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Conjecture is not a simple fact.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

These are all easily found. Anyone that watches any news should recall a majority of these.

"Have you come to destroy us before our time".....

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Meh, it was organized and funded by her pimp, George Soros, so it may as well have been about her.

No. Calling George Soros Clinton's pimp and an silly claim that the ENTIRE march was organized and funded by him...definitely does not make it 'might as well have been about her'. The logic gymnastics there were quite intricate.

Same can be said about this line:

No, the same can't be said. All of the lines in the OP can be searched and proven. Many have already linked them.
The part about fast track to destruction is opinion on my part, yes.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The part about fast track to destruction is opinion on my part, yes.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Links? This is exhausting reading only half of it...
does he sleep

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
10 0000 stars

Bliiiiiiiinded

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
YOU should be locked up
for being so sane

A force for good

Thank you
edit on 26/1/17 by Damiel because: 'do sane' is clrealy not english, go and stand in the corner... face to the wall, thank you

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Actually it means he hates children and old movies

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Here here!!!!

BRAVO to you for saying something many need to hear...from a perspective people need to hear it from!!!

BRAVO!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The full list with supporting links can be found HERE

I approach this by first of all throwing out anything he said before the inauguration and concentrating on what DT has done since January 20th.

* On January 20th, 2017, DT ordered all regulatory powers of all federal agencies frozen.

- Ok, this makes sense, stop the presses until I get my team in there. ...next

* On January 20th, 2017, DT ordered the National Parks Service to stop using social media after RTing factual, side by side photos of the crowds for the 2009 and 2017 inaugurations.

-Same thought here. Right or wrong on the crowd size, dont be trying to make the new boss look bad.

* On January 20th, 2017, roughly 230 protestors were arrested in DC and face unprecedented felony riot charges. Among them were legal observers, journalists, and medics.

-So this is Donalds fault???? ....next

* On January 20th, 2017, a member of the International Workers of the World was shot in the stomach at an anti-fascist protest in Seattle. He remains in critical condition.

- Sure, lets blame this on him as well??? Obviously most of the violence is coming from liberals if you read the non-fake news.

* On January 21st, 2017, DT brought a group of 40 cheerleaders to a meeting with the CIA to cheer for him during a speech that consisted almost entirely of framing himself as the victim of dishonest press.

Wrong. They link this to CBS. No mention of cheerleaders. There is a section that reads:

U.S. government sources tell CBS News that there is a sense of unease in the intelligence community after President Trump’s visit to CIA headquarters on Saturday. Trump CIA speech transcript An official said the visit “made relations with the intelligence community worse” and described the visit as “uncomfortable.” Authorities are also pushing back against the perception that the CIA workforce was cheering for the president. They say the first three rows in front of the president were largely made up of supporters of Mr. Trump’s campaign. An official with knowledge of the make-up of the crowd says that there were about 40 people who’d been invited by the Trump, Mike Pence and Rep. Mike Pompeo teams. The Trump team originally expected Rep. Pompeo, R-Kansas, to be sworn in during the event as the next CIA director, but the vote to confirm him was delayed on Friday by Senate Democrats. Also sitting in the first several rows in front of the president was the CIA’s senior leadership, which was not cheering the remarks.

No named sources. "Authorities" and "US Govt sources" There were 40 people invited by DT most likely because they expected swearing in of Pompeo. I say video or it didnt happen. Even the MSM reported a 5 minute standing ovation BTW. On TV, not in print. Moving on...

* On January 21st, 2017, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer held a press conference largely to attack the press for accurately reporting the size of attendance at the inaugural festivities, saying that the inauguration had the largest audience of any in history, “period.”

Ok. He (Spicer) is an idiot. And DT arguing about crowd size make him look childish btw...

* On January 22nd, 2017, White House advisor Kellyann Conway defended Spicer’s lies as “alternative facts” on national television news.

Yawwwnnnn... ...next

* On January 22nd, 2017, DT appeared to blow a kiss to director James Comey during a meeting with the FBI, and then opened his arms in a gesture of strange, paternal affection, before hugging him with a pat on the back.

Appeared? (sigh) ....Next

* On January 23rd, 2017, DT reinstated the global gag order, which defunds international organizations that even mention abortion as a medical option.

As I understand it, if those intl orgs performed abortions for US citizens, they would get reimbursed to some extent with taxpayers money. Correct me if I'm wrong please. I for one dont want to fund someone elses abortion period! ....next

* On January 23rd, 2017, Spicer said that the US will not tolerate China’s expansion onto islands in the South China Sea, essentially threatening war with China.

This one is touchy. Personally I say leave China and the islands alone. Better to level the trade imbalance with them. ....next

* On January 23rd, 2017, DT repeated the lie that 3-5 million people voted “illegally” thus costing him the popular vote.

He's investigating so I will reserve judgement. Opinions mean squat. It either happened or it didnt. We'll see. ....next

* On January 23rd, 2017, it was announced that the man who shot the anti-fascist protester in Seattle was released without charges, despite turning himself in.

...and whos fault is this? ....next

* On January 24th, 2017, Spicer reiterated the lie that 3-5 million people voted “illegally” thus costing DT the popular vote.

Getting sleepy again. ....next

* On January 24th, 2017, DT tweeted a picture from his personal Twitter account of a photo he says depicts the crowd at his inauguration and will hang in the White House press room. The photo is curiously dated January 21st, 2017, the day AFTER the inauguration and the day of the Women’s March, the largest inauguration related protest in history.

Jeez. cmon. DT is childish and has a big ego. BFD. ....next

* On January 24th, 2017, the EPA was ordered to stop communicating with the public through social media or the press and to freeze all grants and contracts.

Yes. Frozen until the new team is in place. He's not the first to do this. And as far as silencing people, the Obama admin did the same thing to a DOE scientist who faught them publicly on climate science Look Here. next...

* On January 24th, 2017, the USDA was ordered to stop communicating with the public through social media or the press and to stop publishing any papers or research. All communication with the press would also have to be authorized and vetted by the White House.

Once again, until the team is in place. I have no issue with doing this if you havent figured it out by now. If he does this for the entire term, then it is suspect. For now I'll give him breating room. ....next

* On January 24th, 2017, HR7, a bill that would prohibit federal funding not only to abortion service providers, but to any insurance coverage, including Medicaid, that provides abortion coverage, went to the floor of the House for a vote.

This one depends on where you stand on the issue of abortion. Its a bill in congress by those who are pro-life. This has been going on for decades. DT is pro life. What do you expect??? ....next

edit on 26-1-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

continued...

* On January 24th, 2017, DT ordered the resumption of construction on the Dakota Access Pipeline, while the North Dakota state congress considers a bill that would legalize hitting and killing protestors with cars if they are on roadways.

Personally I'm against the DAPL so I dont like this. Lets talk

* On January 24th, 2017, it was discovered that police officers had used confiscated cell phones to search the emails and messages of the 230 demonstrators now facing felony riot charges for protesting on January 20th, including lawyers and journalists whose email accounts contain privileged information of clients and sources.

Not DT's fault again.

I think this list was published as a way to trigger the liberal base. It's working. I am independent and think for myself. I am therefore not triggered. He does things I agree with (the wall) and things I dont (see above). You cant always get what you want but if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need. (Rolling Stones)

Buck the system and give up party affiliation! Make them come after your vote!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Muppet lives matter!!

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Trim that pork!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Bluntone22

i am all for making cuts to the budget but make them across the board. that is 1 of the reasons i voted for johnson, he was for making cuts across the board and forcing the government to run more efficiently(pipe dream i know).

That's my point about cuts to all parts of government. By looking at the list, it seems he may propose cuts to all programs, as he should. Across the board cuts is what we need to stop this heavily inflated debt. And, he's not being discriminatory as he wants to cut women's programs, PBS, and at the same time, COPS which provides extra cops to communities that need extra cops and don't have the budget. And we know Trump is a huge supporter of Police. So, he isn't picking on any one certain group, as many libs want to claim. He's going after all excessive federal spending. Good for him.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Excellent, well reasoned, replie(s).

I don't necessarily agree on every point, but overall I am in complete agreement. About the only point of disagreement worth mentioning is that of DAPL. I respect your opinion, and do agree the subject may warrant further objective debate (which I don't believe it has had to date). However, up to this point the issue has been more about "not in my backyard" than any other credible environmental concern. Again, I'm not saying my mind is made up, but I do believe there is a credible need and I don't believe "not in my backyard" trumps that need. My biggest issue with the whole DAPL thing is the area around Standing Rock, but this could be avoided by moving the line just slightly NE in this area. I do not agree with the whole 'unceded' Sioux territory claim, but in the same breath I also categorically deny the reasoning behind nixing the original route due to Bismarck water concerns. Again, the biggest momentum in this whole debate so far is via the "not in my backyard" crowd and I don't believe this has cast the project in the proper light. Just my .02.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I've read that DT is talking about reroute get 70 miles to avoid issues. Noble plan but my objection to the pipeline is that we need to be spending money on alternative energy.

Taking the time to respond to that list was cathartic. My sis, a Hillary supporter sent me the same list. I had been ignoring it until I saw it here. It's clear that the comments he made before taking office were the majority of the list. I think if DT wants to be effective, he needs to speak a little more intelligently about things he's planning on doing. It's hard to defend things he's said in the past. Now the rubber meets the road and I hope he's learning.

I'll back him on things he does that I think are truly helpful. There's a long road to hoe. Time to get to work and MAGA!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join