It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All this only 5 days into Trump's presidency?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

thank you for helping to deny/ spin or confirm an item on the list, which is, if you read through my post, why i posted this thread. this particular item is somewhat confusing (the victim of a gunshot wants dialogue?) and i will look more into it.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Wow...
I lack the words.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: xuenchen

anything and everything can be spun into "fake news" or "alternative facts" nowadays which is actually why i posted this here, hoping my ats friends could help confirm/deny/spin the items on the list. some might actually be in favor of some of the things on the list.

Well the only way to "confirm" anything is to actually prove it.

Spinning and denying isn't good enough.

So start proving with credible sources.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Actually these are all great things except for the poor bastard that was shot in the gut. I see massive savings and policies/actions that were long past due.

That is the problem.

Obama was speculated to be the final president. In terms of the Old World Order that is now true.

Up pops a new face in town, bringing back US jobs from overseas. Everyone loves him.

If the US economy tanks because of the huge US debt; who will willingly accept a chip implant in the right hand if glorious Trump offers 1 million New World US Dollars to help the people.

Hmmmm, everyone loves the antichrist, especially when he hands out jobs, rebuilding infrastructure Just wait for his alien disclosure with free alien technology, free clean energy. But only people with the chip can purchase the items.

Though far fetched, I can see it. A bank account chip allowing people to access their funds with a finger print.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It's not that shocking and most agencies are bloated. Bringing each agency back to it's core functions is NOT a bad thing.

Equally each agency as a department of the federal government can't willy nilly be slapping out contrary messages to each other. Each needs to not only provide it's core functions but WORK TOGETHER in concert. So a temporary ban on twitters, emails, released reports while Trump gains an understanding of each's missions and functions isn't unreasonable.

In fact it's a very responsible act.

If you took over a business you would need time to understand all the departments and functions as well. BEFORE making changes.

While posters here are off and rolling, busy bashing the guy cause it's loads of fun, it's not only a waste of time it proves it's easier to blather on than use any brain cells.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

* On January 21st, 2017, DT brought a group of 40 cheerleaders to a meeting with the CIA to cheer for him during a speech that consisted almost entirely of framing himself as the victim of dishonest press.

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I read that and hoped that it was not true. I am trying my hardest to accept him as sane but this just does not fit that scenario. I googled it and found a fair number of references to it as being factual

He ,,,brought,,,, a group ,,,of pretty young women,,,, to cheer for him,,,, when he met with the CIA bosses.

... and obviously could not be bothered to read any of those references ... pretty young women, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, this is why spin and fake news is successful.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Wall of text clusterf* ; DR

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If they are cutting these budgets, it will be because industry will be replacing the need for many of these initiatives.

But without doing our own search, there's no evidence to suggest it is true.

Which could mean it is Trump's office spinning it, hoping to make the Don the most searched for on Google.

Just saying.
edit on 26/1/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
There on TV, yes TV an episode of West Wing, where Ainsley Hays racked off on Sam Seaborn that article 15 (IIRC I may be wrong) protects her as a woman and a citizen of the US and she doesn't NEED special treatment as a subset of the population.

I realize this was deemed a "liberal show" however she was 100% correct.

There are laws protecting ALL citizens against rape, murder, assault so "special ones" were not only redundant but insulting.

I have been appalled by the so called "Womans demonstrations" since HELL YEAH!! I don't and never have needed to be pandered to as a Female Citizen of this country. I am no less than the Men and am afforded all of the same rights and protections.

I believe I stood up straighter that day, I was proud for the first time and shook off the artificial yoke of feminism and the message that I was EVER "Less Than".

The women caterwauling in the streets do NOT speak for me. Or actually any Women I know.

I 2nd this!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: conspiracy nut

After seeing item # 1

On January 19th, 2017, DT said that he would cut funding for the DOJ’s Violence Against Women programs

I understand partly why there was the Women's March (and protests all over the country)

I can guarantee not one woman in the group knew anything about that funding cut.

They were there to cry about Hillary not winning, it was her turn. Most had already had tickets to DC to celebrate her inauguration before Nov 8th.

They also managed to embarrass women around America with their disgusting speech and signs.

The women's march was NOT about Hillary not winning. They managed no such thing, but seemed to have triggered more than a few people.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Oh Thank Goodness you either watched the show, but if not, it was the most common sense thing I'd heard in years.
Plus it's true.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

These are all easily found. Anyone that watches any news should recall a majority of these.

The list is all correct and Trump is on a fast track to our destruction.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: coffeetalk

Yep, I did look farther and found that it was just a number of people who would support him. Thanks for correcting my misunderstanding. I was hoping it was not true and am glad it was not. Thanks again

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Meh, it was organized and funded by her pimp, George Soros, so it may as well have been about her.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Kudos for holding yourself accountable.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Okay, i've just seen this (breaking news from the beeb), some of you will go .... whatever... :Trump : Import tax to pay for ....

20% taxes on Mexican imports to fund the wall

edit on 26/1/17 by Damiel because: missing letters

edit on 26/1/17 by Damiel because: because some words deserve to start with a captal Letter

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Meh, it was organized and funded by her pimp, George Soros, so it may as well have been about her.

No. Calling George Soros Clinton's pimp and an silly claim that the ENTIRE march was organized and funded by him...definitely does not make it 'might as well have been about her'. The logic gymnastics there were quite intricate.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
Okay, i've just seen this (breaking news from the beeb), some of you will go .... whatever... :Trump : Import tax to pay for ....

20% taxes on Mexican imports to fund the wall

Yes, so we will pay for it, in the end. Not either government, the consumers that cost is passed on to.

I wonder if I will get partial certificate of ownership in this wall?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Except Sesame street already moved to HBO.

variety.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

No "logical gymnastics" there at all, Reldra. It's a simple fact. The 50 or so organizations that made that march happen are all Soros funded PACs, organizations, and outlets. Soros is also "Clinton's pimp," but make no mistake, he has plenty of merchandise on the streets of DC, in state capitals, and in press rooms all across the country.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join