It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVESTREAM: Donald Trump Speaking LIVE at GOP Retreat in Philadelphia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Trump comes to Philly just a day after signing an executive order that strips federal grant funding from sanctuary cities such as Philadelphia. And it comes right after the Mexican president cancelled his planned meeting with Trump.

With the president in Philadelphia, city and White House officials have closed roads, limited parking and restricted pedestrian traffic around the Loews Hotel, where the retreat is taking place.

While the city ramps up to ensure the safety of Republican politicians, protests have been planned around the hotel.

Not sure if this was posted yet...but it comes as no surprise to see protesters everywhere he goes.

edit on 26-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I watched the speech live , President Trump scares me.
We should all be scared.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Thank you for putting this up. I missed it earlier.
This man is incredibly energetic and inspiring.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Forgot about this, thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I believe the man, President Trump is finally finding his "Presidential voice".
About time.

No one knew what this new ride was going to shape up into, but NOTHING he's laid out in his agenda do I disagree with. In fact I never thought I'd live long enough to see the Federal Government working FOR the people of the nation.

I'm stunned.
Flabbergasted.

Admittedly I wasn't a supporter, altho neither was I in any way supportive of HRC. Color me just stunned that this is working out and the politicians are being whipped into shape PDQ to do their jobs.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
January 28, 2017

Obamacare Replacement Notes leaked from the Republican Retreat in Pennsylvania this week:

From Forbes: www.forbes.com...

If true, these leaked notes bolster the case for enabling "Medicare for All", and helping those who can not pay the $490 a month premium, afford the coverage.
edit on 1/29/2017 by carewemust because: no reason given

top topics

join