It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists planning massive march in DC

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Who have they hired to mount their campaign?

I don't know that they have hired any one. They, like many, will be demonstrating in order to express their concerns about the policies of new administration.

Webpage doesn't tell me much of anything,

You didn't see this part of the statement? You quoted it.

Mischaracterization of science as a partisan issue, which has given policymakers permission to reject overwhelming evidence, is a critical and urgent matter. It is time for people who support scientific research and evidence-based policies to take a public stand and be counted.

edit on 2/4/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You didn't see this part of the statement? You quoted it.

Mischaracterization of science as a partisan issue, which has given policymakers permission to reject overwhelming evidence, is a critical and urgent matter. It is time for people who support scientific research and evidence-based policies to take a public stand and be counted.

You could have said the same thing 10 years ago and held a march.

I don't know that they have hired any one. They, like many, will be demonstrating in order to express their concerns about the policies of new administration.

Policies like not using official social media accounts to propagate their personal agenda?
I can't get behind that.
edit on 4-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Don't know if the date was posted yet.

MARCH FOR SCIENCE

EARTH DAY
APRIL 22, 2017

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Saturday, April 22, 2017

Thousands of scientists and supporters rallied in Washington D.C. today.

""Bill Nye, an engineer and educator known as “the science guy” through his appearances on television, spoke to thousands of enthusiastic marchers in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, declaring that science serves everyone and must be for all.

“Today we have a great many lawmakers, not just here, but around the world, deliberately ignoring and actively surpassing science,” he told the crowd of scientists, students and research advocates at the National Mall, according to Variety. “Their inclination is misguided, and in no one’s best interest.”"

Full Story: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Fracking Caused Climate Change is a real problem.

Since nobody admits that bagging dollars in tiny balloons of gas, while millions of tons of methane are blown into the atmosphere, as the earth's grid is simultaneously annihilated, are at root of the fluctuations, what can we do about it? We don't want to 'stall the recovery' do we?

I don't imagine that 'Stop Fracking' is a big hit, on the placards, is it?

Fun Fact:

Weather patterns come from underground.

NASA has high resolution proof, and will never say anything, save to lie about it.

# 756
edit on 23-4-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join