It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and 3-4 million illegal votes....how it can be done (study by the US Gov.)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

what about the "dead people" vote??? those could have easily gone to trump.

apparently trumps daughter tiffany is registered in two states as well as steve bannon.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

apparently trumps daughter tiffany is registered in two states as well as steve bannon.

The only way to really get to the bottom of it would be to do a huge recount like Jill Stein tried to force in various states.

Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein defended her recount efforts Monday, even though she admits there is no evidence of fraud at the ballot box. "What we have are predictors that if tampering took place, it would be most likely to be discovered in the three states where we are looking," she told CNN's Anderson Cooper on "Anderson Cooper 360." Officials blast Trump vote fraud claims, GOP wants to 'move on' Vote fraud allegation: Officials push Trump for proof "Unless we actually look, we would never know," she said.

CNN

The results of her efforts:

One-third of precincts in Wayne County could be disqualified from an unprecedented statewide recount of presidential election results because of problems with ballots. Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month. Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662. According to state law, precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can’t be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand. Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Detroit News

One-third of precincts in Wayne County could be disqualified from an unprecedented statewide recount of presidential election results because of problems with ballots. Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month. Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.

Maybe there is reason to dig.
Maybe this is why the MSM and Democrats are saying that Donald is crazy..... Seems like a familiar theme from the 'Gaslight thread'.
edit on b000000312017-01-27T09:47:02-06:0009America/ChicagoFri, 27 Jan 2017 09:47:02 -0600900000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

As far as the two state registration goes, I was registered in two states for years because I moved. My license was still valid in the one I moved from and I registered when I got my new license in the state I moved to. This is more of a state to state communication thing.

While neat to deflect with those types of things, a non-citizen being registered to vote and proven to be so by being summoned for jury duty based on voter registration is not a communication thing. That is outright fraud with the knowledge of doing so at the time of registration....now that I have a big issue with and apparently so did the US Government since they were the ones that wrote a 71 page study on it....

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I almost forgot to throw this little gem from SFGate back in 2015 about Jury Duty. This should give you a bit more of an idea on how large this vote fraud from illegals could be based on the study from the GAO in the OP.

Many in California's Largest Counties Ignore Jury Duty

Based on information obtained from 14 counties under the Public Records Act, the study said, the highest failure-to-appear rates in 2014 were posted by several Southern California counties. Ventura County topped the list with more than 45 percent of its citizens failing to appear. It was followed by San Diego County with 31 percent and Los Angeles County with nearly 30 percent. The lowest was San Joaquin County with 3.9 percent.

In the Bay Area, San Francisco had a 9.6 percent juror no-show rate, Alameda County was at 10.1 percent, Contra Costa County at 13.65 percent, San Mateo County at 7.5 percent and Santa Clara County at 7.1 percent.

More than 7.5 million jury summonses were issued in the 14 counties during the year, and nearly 1.5 million people failed to respond, the report said. The non-participation rate would be even higher, about 23 percent, if 982,000 notices returned as non-deliverable were subtracted from the summons total.

So that is a lot of non-responses to a LOT of jury duty notices.

And guess where the largest portion of illegals live in CA.....the southern counties....Ventura being one of the largest and Los Angeles (arguably the largest illegal population in the US) being large as well.

Kinda crazy that this happens to coincide with the study but it makes the numbers look even higher when you see just how many people are non-responsive to jury duty calls and then look at how many notices were returned as non-deliverable.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Is there nobody that refutes this? Seriously sad...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Zero evidence? There is a ton of evidence. Just type in voting fraud on youtube and you should get a ton of videos.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A new study has just been released that suggests up to 7.9m illegal votes were cast.
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That is very bad.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A few years back, I mentioned someone I knew that bragged about voting 6-7 times a day and was an illegal alien. I got beat up in a thread.

At 6:30, one can see how easily this is done AND the whole time ID is 'required' to vote. The whole ID thing is a joke.

On that note, I can't do anything without a valid ID anywhere (except vote) such as buy a car, cash a check, drive a car...yet a photo voter ID is way too much to ask...

2016, I went to early voting as usual at the community center (no lines and opens at 6am)...2016 was a line out the door.

mg

edit on 20-6-2017 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe It is all very nice to debate whether there are 1000 or 10,000,000 illegal voters. But the real debate should be about what to do about it. Getting the number would seem just a first step, and a useless one if there is no possible second step of stopping it. Suppose you knew it was 3,000,000. Then what!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: StanFL
a reply to: Vasa Croe It is all very nice to debate whether there are 1000 or 10,000,000 illegal voters. But the real debate should be about what to do about it. Getting the number would seem just a first step, and a useless one if there is no possible second step of stopping it. Suppose you knew it was 3,000,000. Then what!

Voter ID laws nationwide, passed by Congress.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join