It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and 3-4 million illegal votes....how it can be done (study by the US Gov.)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I have asked before and I will ask again:

Who is in a position to see and report illegal aliens voting?

If an illegal alien arrives at the polling place and votes, at that point, all the system safeguards (which are few) have failed.... and no one would be in the position to recognize that an illegal alien voted.

They can't because that illegal that voted was illegally registered to do so. A polling place doesn't check citizenship if they are registered in the system...

How and where we're they registered is the big question.

This also doesn't take into account the historical highs of absentee and mail in ballots seen in the last few elections...register, mail in/absentee ballot and there is no checking a person out at all...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Yes.
There is virtually no chance of the perps getting caught, so why wouldn't we expect it is happening?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

That's an interesting analysis and it carries some weight.

I'm not doing the math, but this provides an estimate, (out of date) of illegal immigrants by State:
www.statemaster.com...

Politifact, a Left Wing Propaganda sight acknowledges that the per Obama's DHS, the calculation of total Illegal immigrants in the US is 11.4 million. The Bear Stearns report puts the estimated number at 20 million:
www.steinreport.com...

Considering that California alone reports well over 1 million illegals and considering their motor/voter law along with the fact that they issue drivers licenses to illegals, its no stretch to believe that nation wide, over 2 million illegals voted in the last election. And here's the thing..........in Sanctuary states like California, the Illegal population has a huge incentive to vote; recall they are the "Dreamers" looking for total amnesty. In fact, the idea that an Amnesty would be granted has driven recent throngs to cross illegally, albeit not so much from Mexico but more "through" Mexico from Central and South America, Africa, China and the Middle East.

With the MSM firmly in charge of the narrative, and Democrat State Governments firmly in control of "facts", there's little likelihood that the truth will ever be known.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
LOL

Your full of it. IT IS NOT HAPPENING OP!
MSM SAYS IT ISN"T!!!!!

Would you mind if I sent a copy of your link to them? LOL

Of course, I am from Michigan. Apparently we are more open, and even dead people vote.
edit on 26-1-2017 by chiefsmom because: clarify

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

So does Washington state. You don't have to prove citizenship to get your ID/DL. Because of their noncompliance with REAL ID, WA residents are required to purchase $143.00 "enhanced" DL's by 2018 if they want to board a plane or travel to Mexico or Canada. The DOL also asks if you want to register to vote as does DSHS when you apply for benefits.
edit on 26-1-2017 by gabewalker because: None

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
LOL

Your full of it. IT IS NOT HAPPENING OP!
MSM SAYS IT ISN"T!!!!!

Would you mind if I sent a copy of your link to them? LOL

Of course, I am from Michigan. Apparently we are more open, and even dead people vote.

Ha...send away. There's plenty about Michigan in the report as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

That's an interesting analysis and it carries some weight.

I'm not doing the math, but this provides an estimate, (out of date) of illegal immigrants by State:
www.statemaster.com...

Politifact, a Left Wing Propaganda sight acknowledges that the per Obama's DHS, the calculation of total Illegal immigrants in the US is 11.4 million. The Bear Stearns report puts the estimated number at 20 million:
www.steinreport.com...

Considering that California alone reports well over 1 million illegals and considering their motor/voter law along with the fact that they issue drivers licenses to illegals, its no stretch to believe that nation wide, over 2 million illegals voted in the last election. And here's the thing..........in Sanctuary states like California, the Illegal population has a huge incentive to vote; recall they are the "Dreamers" looking for total amnesty. In fact, the idea that an Amnesty would be granted has driven recent throngs to cross illegally, albeit not so much from Mexico but more "through" Mexico from Central and South America, Africa, China and the Middle East.

With the MSM firmly in charge of the narrative, and Democrat State Governments firmly in control of "facts", there's little likelihood that the truth will ever be known.

And that Bear Stearns estimate was from 2005 as well...

Nice one.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
all you gotta do is have a smart programmer design an algorithm (if there isnt already one or a program that does this) that takes all the foreign born US citizens or those with a green card and cross reference all those with if they own a driving license, have a SSN, with all the bills they pay, accounts they hold etc and find out which ones start getting flagged for inconsistencies. ET VOILA!

example: if little jonny mexican, or little vigo russian or ANYONE else foreign born and you find that they have a drivers license (therefore can vote) BUT their SSN is from someone else.....or if they dont have a history of paying taxes, or having a bank account or any number of other things that NORMAL citizens or green card holders legally do as a part of living a totally normal life, I can promise you that they will be able to narrow down the search for potentially fraudulent voters SUPER FAST!

then they find the voter records and see how many times that person, if they voted at all.

i bet there is also a way to find out how many times stacks of voter cards were dropped off at ONE HOUSE which were later turned in and recognized as legitimate votes like this guy did.

www.foxnews.com... ics/2016/11/03/voter-fraud-california-man-finds-dozens-ballots-stacked-outside-home.html

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I find it funny that when evidence is actually presented for this election issue truly being possible, all the players naysaying it on ATS seem to not post replies.

I kicked around the thought of the mud-pit for this one, but thought better of it as this is actually a researched thread and I didn't want any of the usual mud slinging. It appears the mud-pit is the forum of choice for these days. I guess that's an accurate representation of the current political climate though.

Anywho...glad I posted where I did. Maybe it will continue with intelligent replies to garner a decent debate on the issue....or maybe it will die off and descend into political nothingness....

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I think this is an excellent thread, OP.

I don't even care if the amount of fraud could overturn the election...could it keep a third party from achieving that critical 5% of the vote?

Looking at the numbers you have crunched, I would say it's very possible. And that is disenfranchising.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I think this is an excellent thread, OP.

I don't even care if the amount of fraud could overturn the election...could it keep a third party from achieving that critical 5% of the vote?

Looking at the numbers you have crunched, I would say it's very possible. And that is disenfranchising.

It is very possible based on these numbers...and they are 11 years old. I almost wonder if this very report was used by the Democratic party in order to rework laws to allow for more of the illegal population the opportunity to gain voter registration.

The head of the GAO at the time this report was done was appointed by Bill Clinton....David Walker was his name....he is the one that says the US debt is actually closer to $65 trillion and would have been in a place to know. I have no clue about his stance on any of this, but somebody asked for this report and his department made it.

Gene Dodaro is the current US Comptroller and again no idea on his stance either.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

And do not forget, all the illegal votes went to Hilary. He is also 100% sure none of them were in his favor. Ah man, this narcissist...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

And do not forget, all the illegal votes went to Hilary. He is also 100% sure none of them were in his favor. Ah man, this narcissist...

If there was illegal voting then it is likely that the super majority went to Hillary. 100% I doubt, but would it matter if it was found that 3+million went to Hillary?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

If there was illegal voting then it is likely that the super majority went to Hillary. 100% I doubt, but would it matter if it was found that 3+million went to Hillary?

Let's actually see some proof. That is why everyone thinks he is silly because he's just the boy who cried wolf.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Let's actually see some proof. That is why everyone thinks he is silly because he's just the boy who cried wolf.

Like the entire OP is about....proof is that the US GAO wrote a report on it in 2005...specifically about elections. Show me a US Government report that refutes it....

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cantthinkofausername
If America's embarrassment truly cares so much about voting and it rights, will he also stop the right and their attempts to suppress votes?

Re uters Exposes Voter Suppression In North Carolina While Right-Wing Media Prop Up False Claims Of Voter Fraud

The New Attack on Hispanic Voting Rights

Voter suppression, not fraud, looms large in U.S. elections

Court: North Carolina Voter ID Law Targeted Black Voters

Will he also go after these guys? I don't think so.

Trump's 'Voter-Fraud' Investigation Targets States That Opposed Him

Author of Trump’s Favorite Voter Fraud Study Says Everyone’s Wrong

Will he do something about Steve Bannon and his registering in two states.

Steven Mnuchin, Steve Bannon and Tiffany Trump All Registered to Vote in Two States

No idea who he'll go after. Seems you have a strong opinion that he won't though.

Voter suppression has been around for a long time....I don't recall Obama doing anything about the black Panthers showing up at voting venues and intimidating people...and that was actually reported by most MSM iirc.

As far as registered in 2 states, that isn't such a big stretch for me....I was registered in 2 states at one point but it wasn't because of fraud....it was because I moved and the other state license I had didn't expire until years later and apparently that state and my current state didn't communicate that I had a new license and registered here.

Either way....he hasn't said he is going after voter suppression so my guess is that it won't include that.

Not sure I care though...until you can show how it may be millions that were suppressed I'll just treat it like the left do about my OP....except I actually provided a government study on it that supports Trump's claim....

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It would be a funny thing if after the investigation, they concluded that the majority of the illegal votes went to Donald. That would be hilarious; but of course, his sycophants would turn it into a conspiracy. They would say the left planted those votes to undermine his presidency.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

It would be a funny thing if after the investigation, they concluded that the majority of the illegal votes went to Donald. That would be hilarious; but of course, his sycophants would turn it into a conspiracy. They would say the left planted those votes to undermine his presidency.

That would be funny. It will likely go both ways as far as fraud. The Stein stink already proved Hillary and Stein wrong so I imagine it could backfire on Trump, though I don't think he would be doubling down on this without some knowledge. Either way...can't wait to see the outcome!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I keep hearing this hopeful thinking that all of the illegal immigrants might have voted for trump. The guy who ran his campaign on the promise of deporting all of these illegal immigrants. Par for course on the absurd rationale from the left.

Why would they vote for trump when hillary was literally running her campaign on fast tracking their citizenship?

But i guess absurdity is the lefts new slogan.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join