It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and 3-4 million illegal votes....how it can be done (study by the US Gov.)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So all of these threads keep popping up about the 3-4 million votes Trump claims to be illegal voting. I keep hearing everyone saying how silly it is and nobody actually providing reasons as to why it is silly, or just regurgitating what they hear on whatever news site. I actually did some research into the numbers and how they could happen and believe they could EASILY be that high. Below I will post why:

So, our own US Government Accountability Office wrote a 71 page paper entitled:
"ELECTIONS
Additional Data Could
Help State and Local
Elections Officials
Maintain Accurate
Voter Registration
Lists"

GAO.GOV Link

Now it is 71 pages so it is a long read and I would hope anyone doubting that these numbers could happen will read it as it shows very clearly, based on percentages and actual numbers in both US District Courts and State Courts that non-citizens are registered to vote.

Here is one excerpt from it for those that don't want to read it all:

All of the jury administrators45 for the U.S. district courts told us they use voter registration lists to draw names for the jury pool. Ten of the 14 district court administrators said they use only voter registration lists,
while the other 4 use voter lists in conjunction with other sources.

According to officials of the AOUSC, it would be under penalty of perjury
to deliberately make false statements about citizenship on the
questionnaire, although the extent to which the matter is pursued is up to
each U.S. district court. Generally, districts we surveyed did not verify
claims of non-citizenship; however, two districts verified prospective juror
claims of non-citizenship. The Eastern District of Virginia called
prospective jurors to gather verbal confirmation of citizenship status and
the Eastern District of Michigan requires that immigration documentation
be provided to verify non-citizen status.

AOUSC officials and federal jury administrators we spoke with generally
did not have exact data on the number of people called for jury service
that responded that they were non-citizens. Consequently, no information
was available from federal jury administrators in six U.S. district courts,
but federal jury administrators in eight U.S. district courts provided either
exact numbers or estimates. Of the eight district courts, four federal jury
administrators said no one had been disqualified from jury service because
they were not U.S. citizens. In the other four district courts:

• a federal jury administrator in one U.S. district court estimated that 1 to
3 percent of the people out of a jury pool of 30,000 over 2 years (about
300 to 900 people) said they were not U.S. citizens;

• a federal jury administrator in a second U.S. district court estimated
that less than 1 percent of the people out of a jury pool of 35,000 names
each month (less than 350 people) said they were not U.S. citizens;

• a federal jury administrator in a third U.S. district court estimated that
about 150 people out of a jury pool of 95,000 names over 2 years said
they were not U.S. citizens; and

• a federal jury administrator in a fourth U.S. district court estimated that
annually about 5 people typically claimed non-citizenship in a jury pool
of about 50,000 individuals.

Of the 14 U.S. district courts contacted, only the jury administrator for the
Eastern District of Virginia provided feedback to voter registration
authorities if a prospective juror claimed not to be a U.S. citizen. Of the 13
U.S. district courts that do not currently provide feedback, none planned
to do so in the future. However, the federal jury administrators’ opinions
on the feasibility of providing this form of feedback were mixed. For
example, 7 of the 11 district officials who commented on feasibility
indicated that providing feedback to election officials regarding noncitizens
is currently possible while 4 other federal jury administrators
claimed the responsibility would be difficult due to staffing resource
constraints. According to an AOUSC official, there is no Judicial
Conference policy that instructs the courts to notify election officials
when it is determined that a potential juror is not a U.S. citizen.

At the county level, some county jury administrators share information
with election officials about people who ask to be excused from jury
service because they are not U.S. citizens. Jurors for county courts are
also drawn from a variety of sources, sometimes including voter
registration lists. Other sources county officials cited for their jury pools
included state drivers’ licenses, state identification cards, social services
department information, employment department information, and state
tax rolls. Similar to federal district courts, county jury administrators
determine if a person qualifies for jury service based on citizenship by
specifically asking on a form if the person is a citizen. Jury officials in
three county court jurisdictions in New York and Texas require people
who claim non-citizenship to furnish proof in the form of immigration
documents. One of those jurisdictions will allow a notarized statement in
lieu of immigration papers, and another jurisdiction would accept a letter
from an immigration attorney

Now that is just a straight excerpt...it goes on to explain the county level as well. So the 14 districts that were reviewed were :

District of Arizona
Central District of California
Eastern District of California
Eastern District of Michigan
Western District of Michigan
Eastern District of New York
Southern District of New York
Northern District of New York
Southern District of Texas
Western District of Texas
Eastern District of Virginia
Western District of Virginia
Eastern District of Wisconsin
Western District of Wisconsin

So they took a couple/few districts from 7 different states.

Now above I showed where a single district court said it had between 1 and 3% reporting back from jury duty summons as being non-citizen. Now these are just the ones that actually responded. So taking the lower percentage...1% of 30,000 people is 300 people. I am using the 1% as a baseline here because they only show 7 states and I am solely taking the US District court numbers into account...if you'd like to add the county numbers in that will only increase the numbers but feel free to dig through the data in the document as well. We also do not know what district each figure given is from.

According to the Center for Jury Studies, roughly 32 million people are called on each year for jury duty, and this is from 2007 but I will still use those numbers as the other cited material is from 2005 so it should remain fairly accurate, if not increase.

Link

So going solely by the numbers of those called on for jury duty that responded, and responded "non-citizen" we have roughly 320,000 non-citizens. So in 2008, we had roughly 147 million registered voters in the US. At 1% that is 1.47 million possible non-citizen, illegal voter registrations based on the numbers, and based SOLELY on those that responded to jury summons SOLELY for US District courts which is obviously a much smaller population than those that were not summonsed and summonsed by State and County. 3-4 million is easily achievable.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Of course its easily achievable, I don't believe anyone is doubting that. The question is whether or not it actually took place.

Trump seems to be 100% certain it took place with zero evidence. That's the issue here.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Illegals can do no wrong, haven't you been paying attention?

It's also probably more like 2.5-3.5 % of total possible voters, as they didn't bother with double votes or the dead people that vote democrat every election.
Not to mention felons shouldn't be voting.
Good catch.

edit on 1262017 by Natas0114 because: Second thought

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have asked before and I will ask again:

Who is in a position to see and report illegal aliens voting?

If an illegal alien arrives at the polling place and votes, at that point, all the system safeguards (which are few) have failed.... and no one would be in the position to recognize that an illegal alien voted.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The evidence is california hands out a voter registration wits drivers licence and they allow illegals to get a drivers license.

Simple really or you going to assume none of them voted????

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

How can you prove it when the only people with.acces to the real information are mostly democrats and liberals who have no problem hiding and falsifying info to serve their party's political agaenda?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I hope the Trump administration actually does a good, thorough investigation on this. Though I've seen plenty of evidence that it happens, and most people don't deny that voter fraud happens, it is still denied by some that it is a wide spread issue. It would be nice to have a good investigation to have proof either way.

Thanks for taking the time to research and make this thread

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114

How can you prove it when the only people with.acces to the real information are mostly democrats and liberals who have no problem hiding and falsifying info to serve their party's political agaenda?

Is there evidence of that, or just more hearsay? If there's evidence that's happening those people should be held accountable for it.

If not, then no one, Trump included, has any way to be certain about anything. It's basically just political posturing by Trump. And I (along with a lot of other people) won't accept political posturing as facts.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Is there evidence of that, or just more hearsay? If there's evidence that's happening those people should be held accountable for it.

If not, then no one, Trump included, has any way to be certain about anything. It's basically just political posturing by Trump. And I (along with a lot of other people) won't accept political posturing as facts.

That's close to my point.

How can you get ANY honest reports or info from government? Their completely beyond accountability, so again how can you prove it? All digital info can be manipulated before anyone can get a warrant to see it in its entire, original state.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

How can you get ANY honest reports or info from government? Their completely beyond accountability, so again how can you prove it? All digital info can be manipulated before anyone can get a warrant to see it in its entire, original state.

That "government" you're talking about now includes Trump too.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

you know your just pissing in the wind don't you, most of the trump haters or libs will say this is just a study with no real peoof it happened.

but you and i both know that illegals vote, along with many other rights and privileges they are not entitled to.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Hopefully we will find out one way or another after this investigation.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There are various analysis's that can be done that to show anomalies, such as taking the known number us citizens in an area and then the voting percentage and then comparing it to other areas and adjusting.
A lot of math.

If they can model climate change they can do voting models.
If one cannot believe in voting models to show discrepancies than they shouldn't believe in climate change models.

Is anyone against an audit to verify citizens, that they are real people, and they are alive?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I am aware of that.
He needs to be accountable too.
All government needs to be accountable, or they shouldn't be employed by u.s. citizens..

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There are close to 7 active threads about this. I have seen you posting in those threads, and i have personally posted multiple official reports of voting fraud commited by illegals as well as dead people. Congressional hearings have taken place to get to the bottom of this only to be halted by the Obama admin. Did you really miss all of that evidence of voter fraud? The OP's numbers come from official documentation from jury selectors who get their names from voter registries. Those names sometimes come back saying "i am not a legal citizen" then why are they registered to vote?
edit on 26-1-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Excellent!!! Good job VC

We KNOW there is voter fraud occurring. The only question is how much. I support this investigation just as much and for the same reasons I supported Jill Stein's recounts.

Let the chips fall where they may

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Lol for 1 week it has. And look at him cleaning house.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Of course its easily achievable, I don't believe anyone is doubting that. The question is whether or not it actually took place.

Trump seems to be 100% certain it took place with zero evidence. That's the issue here.

That's the issue. This is a US Government Accountability Office study that says they know at LEAST this many illegals have registered to vote and we're able to somehow, and it is on the low end because it is based solely on those that responded to jury request's for US District Court.

If they are registered and walk in and vote even though illegal, the voting office wouldn't have a clue because they are registered.

I'd like to know where the illegal voter registrations happened in the first place. The US Government says they have, and according to their own numbers it was in the millions back in 2005.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Excellent post crunching the numbers.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

There are close to 7 active threads about this. I have seen you posting in those threads, and i have personally posted multiple official reports of voting fraud commited by illegals as well as dead people. Congressional hearings have taken place to get to the bottom of this only to be halted by the Obama admin. Did you really miss all of that evidence of voter fraud? The OP's numbers come from official documentation from jury selectors who get their names from voter registries. Those names sometimes come back saying "i am not a legal citizen" then why are they registered to vote?

Yeah...I've been getting tired of the actual evidence being glossed over because a lot of folks don't read the evidence or links so I decided I'd take some time and actually write up what I've read for a separate thread for dissection by whomever.

The numbers are definitely there for it happening on a large scale. Why this is being disputed is insane to me. The proof of registration is in US Government studies. I guess many think that they just registered for fun and that they slipped through the "being a US citizen" part by accident? That's a lot of fun accidents!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join