It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.R.C. [STT2017]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Writer

About a year ago I met the most interesting man you could possibly imagine. It was in a bar, we somehow started to talk and he was very eccentric, but wise, mysterious, with an almost enchanting way to talk. We stayed in touch and as AugustusMasonicus chose this topic it was like destiny.
Please excuse this disclaimer, but I thought I would ask him if he himself had something he wanted to say, he did and today his answer arrived. Almost too late or perfectly timed, like always and everything, a matter of perception.
So here it is, Christian Rosenkreuz making a statement about our time exclusively on ATS:

Greetings searchers and illuminates and adepts of the dark arts!
You're probably wondering what I am doing here in your time, that's a long story and not for everybody to know, but those familiar with my teachings remember: Visita Interioria Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem Verram Medicinam.
You can do it too.
But I was asked to share my observations about society in your time and not to lecture you on the true nature of the universe and your role in it.

You're all crazy. There I said it. I've travelled a lot and you complain, but seriously life never was easier, saver and brighter than it is now. Back in my time if you wanted to go from Heidelberg to Speyer you had to have armed guards and even than it was unsure if you'd ever reach your destination. 20,36 km. Last week I went from Berlin to Sidney, by myself 16.092,94 km without any problems.
But it's all so dangerous, doom and all. 7,5 billion specimen. You're not on the edge of extinction.

I was very disappointed how little of the old knowledge and truth has made it to become commonplace. You're waiting for aliens, you travel space, yet you don't know your home world. She is alive. Full of aliens you choose to ignore, because they don't fit your expectations.
And you still pray to god, your saviour. Really? How can you not have learned he is a sadist, a misanthrope and got bored with you two days ago? Ask the Jews. He says he loves you, but he won't lift a finger to save you from agony, injustice or death.

I don't want to rant. The other day I was invited to partake in a ritual to align the Earth consciousness with the human collective soul again. In front of me the paps of the altar of Mother Earth bobbing behind me the Lightbearer and I dare say it was a huge success. Our orgasms were perfectly aligned and me as the pole in the middle hit the flash of the closing circuit. A physical, emotional and mental orgasm. I suffered for you. To iron out your sins.

If you don't get why that's funny you probably are dead inside. So take this as an FYI: things will change. You will hear it in your heart, taste it in your mind and see it with your stomach.
All you have to do: allow yourself to be human.

Semper paratus.
Vale
C.R.C.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I decided to have a read before I took off for my errand.
I am glad I did read it now!
That was pretty good and gave Me a decent Laugh!! LOL!!

S+F from Me to You!!

Syx...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I really liked this

new topics

join