It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Airs Promo For Show About President Being Shot During Trump Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm sure this was just a coincidence, right? I wonder what kind of absolute hell would have broken loose if this would have happened during the last 8 years?
And I'm sure the corp that own ABC doesn't wish anyone any harm, right?

Designated survivor, has a plot twist that someone is shot on stage. The same stage the obscure cabinet member that is now president is standing on. Of course the commercial has surgery footage and in the back ground noise there is a heart rate monitor that goes from beeping to a dead long beeeeeeeeep.

The clip is a promo for episode 11 of the ABC show Designated Survivor, in which Kiefer Sutherland plays an obscure cabinet secretary who is “unexpectedly thrust into the presidency after an attack at the capitol during a State of the Union address.”

The scene shows the fictional president attending the swearing in of a Congressman before a gunshot is heard and panic ensues.

“Who took the bullet?” asks the promo before the scene cuts to a hospital as surgeons operate on the victim.
www.infowars.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I watched it. They didn't reveal enough in the advertisement to allow a conclusion as to who got shot. Seems to me like that might be the gimmick.

I also don't think that it's too farfetched to think that ABC might be advertising one of its own shows on its own network.

I don't think that it's a conspiracy.

edit on 1/26/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wow..that seems pretty par for the course for a conspiracy mind to make that stretch.

1. Designated Survivor is shown by ABC
2. The show first aired on Sept 16
3. This is the plot "On the night of the State of the Union address, an explosion claims the lives of the President and all members of his Cabinet except for U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Tom Kirkman, who has been named the designated survivor. Kirkman is immediately sworn in as President, unaware that the attack is just the beginning of what is to come."
4. Awakened Minds on Infowars ignore all of the above to try and make this into a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Just going to leave this here.

Death of a President (2006 film)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Can't wait to watch it...just a coincidence..I know they have been talking this up for a while..

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Uhm.......

Nothing. If you watch this show, like I do, you've known about this for a while now.

The show is a good one. And this was the cliff hanger for the midseason break.

We will find out who got shot during the premiere.

I hope this lights a fire under Kiefers character. I want to see him go full Jack Bauer on everyone.
edit on 26-1-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't think this is a conspiracy either. It is a possibility that it is in the back of the mind of whomever created it though.

It is all right to make threads like this though, if nobody did, this would be a very boring site.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Somebody at ABC is a real genius for sure.

Watch for subliminal suggestions too.

Lots of bitter jealousy exists.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Seasonal
Haven't watched the show, but that clip was trippy. Besides Who got shot, and the outcome, The Shooter wore a suit, so there is that to think about...

Krazysh0t
Thanx for droppin in that link. Will watch that one later on today!

RickyMouse
I fully agree with You here where You said,"It is all right to make threads like this though, if nobody did, this would be a very boring site." !!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So ABC aired a commercial for one of their more popular shows during a show that was going to have high ratings? Those monsters!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody at ABC is a real genius for sure.

Watch for subliminal suggestions too.

Lots of bitter jealousy exists.

Sounds like an advertisement for a TV commercial.

Should we start compiling any sort of entertainment that shows presidents being killed and start yelling conspiracy?

As to OP "could you imagine the outrage if this came out in '08," you're an idiot.

This is a TV show advertisement that people are claiming has subliminal messages (while conviently ignoring any other similar message in entertainment). Absolutely bat# crazy.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
*Spoiler alert*

It was the limo driver who got shot

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
no conspiracy here

if you watched the show you would know that it ended with a cliffhanger on who got shot

my guess is it was prolly the wife..... bauer wouldnt be the one shot.......... they would prolly explain bauer would have been shot if it wasnt for the hot fbi agent who shot at the window of the shooter and it put his aim off

edit on 26-1-2017 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Triggered much

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The cliff hanger episode aired before the election and the show went into its winter break... now it's back.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

If anything, it sounds like a good show. I was thinking of ordering in and watching a movie. I watched 'Split' last night though and can't think of another movie I want to see right now. I will watch this show on Primewire. TY

Designated Survivor

I recommend the vidzi mirror.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Ironically, just last week I watched an episode of "Supergirl" with my nephew. The episode involved a powerful terrorist who was trying to assassinate the President! And even worse, the President was a female, had obvious Hillary-like characteristics, and was being targeted for trying to push through alien amnesty legislation that would allow aliens who were illegally there to become a part of society. Hmmm...

Did I mention that the episode originally aired in late October? That was mere weeks before the election, yet unlike the OP's rhetorical question, I don't recall absolute hell breaking lose over it.

new topics

top topics

join