It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA 'cuts live feed from international space station' after mysterious object appears on camera

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Looks to me as if a satellite solar array gets hit by the sun then adjusts to catch the sun? Or It was already moving and as the some comes over the horizon its angle brings it into the light and back out or reflection while turning. These are some of the natural ideas.

This does seem odd and anyone care to wonder what the other dimmer object is in the upper right?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Not a subject I know much about (to say the least) but by coincidence I was watching a programme about the Earth's core last night. At one point they were talking about astronauts reporting weird lights in space. It was years later before anyone noticed such sightings were most common when over the South Atlantic anomaly.

Just got me thinking if there was any relationship between the more recent sightings of weird lights and other magnetic anomalies on Earth - from memory there are 4 areas in each hemisphere with weakening magnetic fields.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Plenty of anomalous stuff appearing on this camera. Here's the latest of Planet X captured by a member of our group..

edit on 26-1-2017 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Aliens are bunk but the name of that town....Wolverhampton. That's baddass.

I want an estate in Wolverhampton.
edit on 26-1-2017 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It's probably just the pixellation, but to me it looked like the object had a bit of a wiggle to it

Thanks for sharing OP - could be debris... could be something more!

"I want to believe..."

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

So....Nibiru has been "coming soon" for several years now. We've been promised doom, gloom, death and destruction at every turn....so when is it going to get here? Has your "group" studied the gravitational effects of a massive body entering our system? And can you explain why, if Nibiru is that close, those effects are not happening?

Can you also explain why millions of amatuer astromers can't find it? I have a pretty good telescope, [ an older model, but I can see the moons of Jupiter ] so can you give co ordinates to see it? Can you at least point me in the general direction and what time to view it?
In short, can you supply any actual evidence that it exists, other than splotches on a window of the ISS?
Please, just tell me what direction and time to point my telescope.
edit on 26-1-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I've asked where to look at what time,as apparently its easier to see here in the southern hemisphere, but no reply....

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
But that advanced technology was engenerred from crashes such as rosewell. But you have a point what we see no he government is at least 50 years ahead.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
ive turned the ufo portion into a GIF. then speed it up a bit, seeing it this way seems to reveal to me that its like a sphere, with a solid black center, i would theorize perhaps its like the black center is the only solid object and the color light show surrounding it is some kind of energy field, perhaps revealed either by the sun or some ion buildup, who knows.

i.imgur.com...
or like someone else said maybe its just a reflection, a sundog.

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: DAVID64

I've asked where to look at what time,as apparently its easier to see here in the southern hemisphere, but no reply....

google it, there are literally hundreds of resources accessible with a simple google search that will make it easy to locate the iss present position, and the best time, date, and method to view it.
edit on 26-1-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Could be a noctilucent cloud seen from a side view.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I suggest that a still shot from the first video be superimposed over the second one. They look exactly the same to me except that the lighting on one has been darkened. Therefore, the odds of lighting angles and the placement of the "objec" are exactly the same. It is one doctored video, not two separate.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
you'd think by now, an institution which successfully landed a probe on a comet from earth would at least not have its live feeds available to the public in case another 'mysterious alien craft' appears in it, as they are covering it up from the rest of the world....
- one would think all those scientists would have the mind capacity to consider , delaying the feed and say its a live feed, as no one would know, or not broadcast their feeds at all....
one with any logic would think so. but no, NASA insists on broadcasting live footage and risking pesky aliens traveling in space to be seen in our live broadcasts..
i guess NASA scientists and engineers will never be able to outsmart youtube users who 'know' stuff....

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Not the ISS, I was trying to get co ordinates from Endofdays77 to view "Nibiru". I have yet to get a reply and really don't expect one, as that would mean they'd have to point to a specific place, instead of just throwing out random pictures and calling it proof. Nibiru is a fake and why anyone would still believe in it is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Why should NASA ever cut a feed.

Why would they block things in pictures.

If nothing is in space there would be no need to cut anything.

We pay for it...But we can't see the camera.

It's laughable...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Aliens are bunk but the name of that town....Wolverhampton. That's baddass.

I want an estate in Wolverhampton.

Your statement gives glaring testimony to the fact that you have never been there my friend, I'm afraid.

It is a post imdusrial sh1te hole, and the only estates there are of the type that American ghetto residents would consider shabby.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It does look like a UFO rising-being CT hopeful here- rather than a satellite or other anomaly, but figure they wouldn't release it if was so concerning as that. Maybe caught by surprise or just curious. Although, the film quality if bad and too bad there isn't more of it(unless there is?), for more information.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Doesn't this thread show up like once a month?
Isn't it always shown to be something mundane?
Do they need someone out there with a bottle of Windex and some paper towels?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Looks like light refracting off the window pane. As it fades the double image to the right fades with it as well, like a sun dog does with a camera lens.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Slanter >>>> Its too bad Trump didn't make a campaign promise about UFO disclosure, we'd have the answers we want by now.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I'm amazed that nobody gave you a star for stating the known facts..!! Of course we have awesome tech. What happened to all the anti-gravity research in the mid-fifties? Why did it all suddenly go quiet, following awesome theorising & experimentation for several years by some of the big corporate guns of the time (still in business, mostly).

Dr Paul la Violette & Dr Joseph P Farrel are the guys who are coming closest to the answers in honest, radical inquiry, in my opinion. Jaques Vallee used to be in there too, and in a sense he still is (Messengers of Deception
... ), but he's just a little too 'spooky', and has made some rather obvious statements at conferences in times past (like telling a two star French General to "Shut up..!!" when said general started to discuss with the audience how a highly classified orbital platform is responsible for the majority of crop circles, a la 'Black Knight' sort of deal...)

edit on FebruaryFriday1702CST10America/Chicago-060007 by FlyInTheOintment because: fixing smileys..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join