It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA 'cuts live feed from international space station' after mysterious object appears on camera

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

A self-styled alien hunter believes he has spotted a UFO during a live feed from the International Space Station. John Craddick, from Wolverhampton in the UK, claims he has never seen anything like it before.

He told the Mirror: "I've been watching it [the live feed] for years but never seen any UFOs on it before.

"I was showing a friend how it worked at around 11.30pm when the feed cut out, and 35 seconds after it came back on, this object appeared.
"At first it was really small and then it grew bigger, lasting for about 25 seconds," he said.

Mr Craddick claims that it must be alien because "nothing human can fly that high"
Below shows a similar occurrence that happened in 2015.

NASA 'cuts live feed from international space station' after mysterious object appears on camera

Ahh, back to the basics...
This is why I joined ATS all those years ago..

Good old fashioned aliens....
Not of the illegal or undocumented type.....
Actual aliens...
Or rather the search for them...

Anyhow, I'm sure this is a lens flare or atmospheric phenomenon but the ISS and NASA have a habit of losing feeds at just the right time...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Previously, last April in fact NASA 'forgot' to cut the feed,

something mundane perhaps?

edit on 26-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Move along, nothing to see here.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There was a moment, however fleeting, that it really loooked like the Satellite of Love.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Looks like a Red Sprite.

This line -

Mr Craddick claims that it must be alien because "nothing human can fly that high"

tells me this guy is one of the "Man can't go into space" crowd and anything he sees is an alien.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Looks like a Red Sprite.

This line -

tells me this guy is one of the "Man can't go into space" crowd and anything he sees is an alien.
That line cracked me up. How does he think the crew gets supplies?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Quoted from the article

"I was showing a friend how it worked at around 11.30pm when the feed cut out, and 35 seconds after it came back on, this object appeared. "At first it was really small and then it grew bigger, lasting for about 25 seconds," he said. Mr Craddick claims that it must be alien because "nothing human can fly that high" Below shows a similar occurrence that happened in 2015.

So NASA didn't cut the feed after but 35 seconds before the "UFO" appeared.

The image that seems to be taken from the videos posted by Smurfy "shows a similar occurrence that happened in 2015."

Right......

Because its obviously a flying object and its obvious humans haven't put satellites in orbit.

Aliens for sure

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
There was a moment, however fleeting, that it really loooked like the Satellite of Love.

That mind of yours. You are defiantly my kind of gal.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Looks like a satellite being lit by the sun as it comes over the horizon.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

It's only a matter of time to we get what we've all wanted.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Reflection.

A moment before the object appears a fainter object appears in the upper right hand of the frame near the joint of the 'arms'.

I disappears again a moment before the main object disappears. It is hard to make out because of the blockiness of the video, but if you cut directly from the end of the video to the start of the video, it becomes clearer.

It is exactly the same thing in the footage, from April, only much clearer because of the better overall video quality. After having watched the April-footage go back and watch the new footage - then it is obvious that it is the same thing, and that it is likely reflections.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Any possibility it's the x-37b?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
Any possibility it's the x-37b?

TR-3B confirmed!!*runs and hides from Zaphod*

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Why cut the feed if there is nothing to hide, that's what i don't get.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
Why cut the feed if there is nothing to hide, that's what i don't get.

Trump told the scientists yesterday to shut up.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Nice thread!

The only thing I disagree with is the assessment that it has to be alien. Personally, I believe we have advanced technology that the public is not aware of. Including saucer type ships!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

🎼🎢🎡🎀
They're here, were never really gone
oooooh oooooh sky daddy take me home

edit on 26-1-2017 by Peeple because: Aaaaaaargh stupid auto

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Strange... it looks like something rising up past the horizon, but they're in low earth orbit, the horizon is 2,000 miles away... that would make this object preposterously massive in size.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Strange... it looks like something rising up past the horizon, but they're in low earth orbit, the horizon is 2,000 miles away... that would make this object preposterously massive in size.

ever seen the movie STEALTH? its prolly something like the huge refueling station in near orbit,just the top part is in space while the rest is in atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Because the aliens have a patent on every video that's put on our screens.

I know you guys don't like the secure team, but I suggest you watch the live spacewalk feed on this video, fascinating stuff.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join