It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A View from Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If discussion on a BB is a medium for learning, so is radio. Gary Bell (aka Spaceman) has a 4 hour weekly radio show @ 640 Toronto a.m. He does a lot of research on the New World Order, has guests telephoning in, and offers interaction with listeners on the phone and via e-mail. For anyone interested in a new forum for discussion and speculation on the New World Order, you might want to tune in. Spaceman is highly informed and knows how to read between the lines of everything we see on tv, hear on the radio and read in the papers about events happening now around the world. He, like many of us believe that that the New World Order is behind everything that happens in the world and of course that nothing happens by accident.

For anyone who's not familiar with the Spaceman...you're in for a great listen and opportunity to interact by phone and e-mail.

Normally he's on Saturday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST @ www.mojoradio.com. Click on listen live. Breaks for local news on the half hour, but if you can get past that you'll enjoy the show if you're open minded.

Tonight he got started later (10 p.m.) due to junior hockey game.

[edit on 29/1/05 by AlwaysLearning]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What exactly does "Spaceman" have to do with the New World Order?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Listen and learn my friend.

I don't know if it was inappropriate to post this...if so, my apologies.

join