It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ungrateful Chelsea Manning slams Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: loam
Any man that decides he is going to become a woman likely has issues,that is pretty extreme in my book,when they did the crime they knew consequences,now they are hoping someone has pity on them,jail full of these kinds

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Any man that decides he is going to become a woman likely has issues,that is pretty extreme in my book,when they did the crime they knew consequences,now they are hoping someone has pity on them,jail full of these kinds

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
But obama was weak leader......

It's kind of ironic isn't it? Mob mentality.

She leaked military cables including the "collateral damage" video. Right or wrong, she did it so the truth can come out. Now, she's attacked for showing the same character she showed from the start. I mean Obama was a pretty weak leader who was hobnobbing with the Saudi's who were engineering ISIS. He certainly didn't get what he wanted in Syria either.

I find Trumps comment remarkable. Now he's showing himself as yet another actor on stage. So now the idea that Obama was a weak leader is terrible? So not so swampy after all eh Mr. President?

Wonders never cease.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Obama did her a favor and she slams him.

No.

What O did was a favor to himself.

Like everything he does it was self serving.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I find Trumps comment remarkable. Now he's showing himself as yet another actor on stage. So now the idea that Obama was a weak leader is terrible? So not so swampy after all eh Mr. President?

Wonders never cease.

lol, if he can use the idea to score political points, then it's terrible. If he says it himself, it's permissable:

"I think he's been a disaster. He's been weak, he's been ineffective," Trump said on Fox News' "The O'Reilly Factor." "I believe I know far more about foreign policy than he knows. Look at Ukraine. He talks about Ukraine [and] how tough he is with Russia, in the meantime they took over Crimea."

Source: www.foxnews.com...

If anyone says it about him (Trump), well it's time for a Twitter war.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
First of all, I wouldn't imagine that Chelsea Manning has a decent perspective from her jail cell, and isn't quite in her right mind after such a traumatic past.

Secondly, I would find it hilarious that Trump is slamming her for calling Obama "weak", if the hypocrisy wasn't so palatable.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Wow, way to bite the hand that feeds you, Manning.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: carewemust

It's done on purpose so that you associate her with something strange or weird.

The uncanny valley affect.

~Tenth

Manning's recent history does a fairly good job of associating the name with strange and weird. Suicide attempts, sex changes, meltdowns, let's be realistic here, Manning isn't a mentally healthy individual.
edit on 26-1-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
what can you expect from a traitor, traitors have no loyalty to anyone or anything except themselves so it shouldn`t be a surprise that he has no loyalty to the person that commuted his sentence.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

doesn't matter, i expect within a few say months to years (what ever manning is ) will be dead. just like bowe if he walks.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I don't think she really said anything Obama would disagree with. I'm sure if he could do it all over again, he would be less of an apologist and take a less compromising stance.

Imagine if Obama had Trumps garbage fire steam roller personality. We'd have single-payer health care right now. Which, ironically, might be where Trump is headed with all of it, anyway.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dizak
LMAO!!

Buy releasing "her" from prison.. "She" will have too pay for the rest of her meds and surgery all buy HERself. Kinda a F-U...LOL. oh.. you want out of prison.. okay.. here ya go.. Muhahahahahaha. No coverage.. good luck.

Oh you're one of "them"

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I assumed the Manning "pardon" was part of a Wikileaks deal, and more at the behest of Trump....except that Obama took care of the dirtywork, quid pro quo

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Should Chelsea Manning kiss his arse in gratitude? Why should s/he show gratitude for finally getting justice?

Since when should people have to feel and express gratitude just because they get justice.

When I last checked justice was a right not privilege.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Buy "them" you mean a vet with a dark sense of humor... OOOHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAA!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join