It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we learned from Trump's first prime-time interview

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Trump is more like a male lion killing the cubs of the previous male and raping all the females to get them pregnant with his cubs.

Anything by Obama must be wiped from the record. Any signs that people liked and respected him or any signs of his success must be disappeared from the people's mind .

How else can he convince the rest of the US whom he couldn't convince to vote for him during his war campaign that he's sane and good for the country?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFart
I love how David asks if it is bad for his credibility to tweet stuff without any evidence and then Trump claims no and start ranting about completely unrelated stuff like how he should have won the popular vote.

He sounds really really butthurt.

That is because he is! He hates the fact Hillary got more votes than he did, so he is making up all sorts of silly stories to try and explain it away.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

then Trump claims no and start ranting

Trump spends a lot of time ranting!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I love how David asks if it is bad for his credibility to tweet stuff without any evidence and then Trump claims no and start ranting about completely unrelated stuff like how he should have won the popular vote.

He sounds really really butthurt.

That is because he is! He hates the fact Hillary got more votes than he did, so he is making up all sorts of silly stories to try and explain it away.

Reading it again, I'm amazed how he manages to always bring the talk back to how successful and loved he is (or how he thinks he is). That's his main obsession.

People saying he's likely a narcissistic sociopath are right

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think I listened to just about all of it?
as far as what he said about chicago..
did he actually state just what action he would take? because it sounded to me like all he did was tell chicago what they had to do.. I spent a good part of my life trying to do what my husband said I had to do. I had to keep my job, even when I couldn't walk worth crap and was actually falling down at work... telling me what I had to do, something which I already know really wasn't that effective.. what might have made a difference is if he had recognized that I was hurting and at least pitched in and took some actions to go with his you've got tos...
I predict that he will fire chicago!! because, if they could do what he's saying they have to do, it would be done by now.

as far as what he said about war and torture... well, three stupid kids kidnap a kid and hold him hostage for a short time and do far less than the torture that he's wanting to do and the whole country is outraged, rightfully so!! but you can't be so against the one and fully supporting the other. and saudi arabia beheads and crucifies people all the time!
and he sounded like there will be no debate whatsoever before he sends our troops off to war... we're just gonna wake up one morning, out of the blue, and find out we just started another war that we can spend a decade or so trying to get out of..

as far as the wall, well, really don't care one way or the other, as long as I don't see my social security decreasing while my local and state taxes for everything I buy increase because they cut the funding for all these mandated programs while leaving the mandates for the states to figure out how to meet. there needs to be a serious discussion on just how we are gonna pay for this wall, because mexico isn't gonna pay for it. and if your plan is to divert money from the social safety net, then well just wipe out the social safety net, make america into a bigger cesspool of proverty than mexico is... and the mexicans will flee our country and go back home on their own dime!

between the war, that I am getting more convinced he will be getting us into deeper and that wall... that is alot of money he is gonna need to find. give us a clue as to where that money will be coming from?

as far as dead people voting and people being registered in two or three states... and them voting all for hillary... he needs to talk to his daughter, who is registered in multiple states. and I've look, can't find any information as to how to remove a family member from the voter registration after they do. I just took it for granted that the gov't has a system that is linked up to the social security that notifies the country that they have passed on. If I am wrong, someone please, tell me how to remove the person...what is the process.. where does it say that it's up to us to remove them from the voters polls. otherwise, it's not voter's fraud... it's gov't inefficiency.. but they will use that to justify making it more difficult for people to vote, particularly poorer people in the country..

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRock
TRANSCRIPT: ABC News Anchor David Muir Interviews President Trump

thanks.

What an awkward read. I really feel bad for my American friends.

Yes, a very awkward read and I hope everything works out for the best for my neighbours to the South.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

His relationship with President Obama has come a long way.
In the Oval Office, Trump held up a long letter that Obama left for him. “So well-written, so thoughtful,” he said. “I called him and thanked him for the thought that was put in it.”

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
One day, in the future, when there is more of a disconnect/distance to this era, psychologists will have a field day with this interview and the past 6 days/past 18 months. They will think we were all insane, not just Trump. It's already fascinating but we're all so primed by the times that we can't see it for what it truly is.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

steve bannon is registered in two states.

does he really think all people who are registered in two states are democrats with nefarious reasons. that's ridiculous. hysterical if he does this investigation only to find HE got the illegal votes, he did win.. probably because he got the "dead people" votes. LOL

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I'm already convinced we are.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
That he is a man of his word, and that despite all that has happened he hasn't changed and really doesn't give a # what his critics think.

We learned nothing....

New

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

edit on 1/26/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Are you implying Trump has the press in his pocket?

Donald Trump has manipulated the press to maximum effect. They covered the s# out of him from the beginning and they continued to do so even after he made a prop of them at his rallies and a scapegoat for his own lying/gaffes/etc.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRock
TRANSCRIPT: ABC News Anchor David Muir Interviews President Trump

Thanks for the transcript.

I prefer reading. It's emotion and inflection free.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

What's your opinion of Trump's first prime-time interview? From what I've read, it's been panned by Trump's critics and praised by his supporters. That seems to be par for the course for just about everything concerning Trump so far.

Unfortunately, it was the same incomprehensible, superlative laden, self-aggrandizing word salad bloviation he's known for. Lots of talking gibberish in circles to evade giving direct answers. And let's not forget the whining!
edit on 2017-1-26 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Hello Mexico. Didn't know a country was registered on this site.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I emailed the transcripts to my parents who voted for trump.

my mom's reply -

To tell the truth I'm not real excited about Trump.  But I'm hoping the people 
around him will keep him in check.  He's totally obsessed with himself!  Duh!!
That scares me.

he's losing support.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Triggered

-Confucius

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21812939]xuenchen[/post

good lord, that isn't getting old? bless your heart.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Trump called himself the most presidential since maybe Lincoln. If he really believes this then he is literally insane.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join