It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking a Dragon Photo - anyone know where to find it??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

They look cool, for certain, but the lines aren't the same.

Yeah, well. All snowflakes aren't the same, but they're all snowflakes and them are glaciers. Obviously.
www.swisseduc.ch...
www.ux1.eiu.edu...
geology.byu.edu...
edit on 10/18/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

i suspect like phage glaciers, though maybe just maybe could be something trully anomalous

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

welp i think we have cracked the mistery, that second photo is identical

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
They look more like glaciers than dragons to be honest, I'm looking at the pic and still don't know where people get dragons from
edit on 19-10-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

i suspect like phage glaciers, though maybe just maybe could be something trully anomalous

Glaciers, while that's not a bad possibility, just don't seem to fit the actual look/texture of what's int hat pic though. The overall shape, sure, could be glaciers, but the scaly-looking pattern doesn't match any pics I can find for those, and those shapes, whatever they are, also seem to be in the clouds, as opposed to being below them. They seem to be higher than the mountains. Sure, perspective can be deceiving, but I won't dismiss this one completely. Now, if someone could locate the exact spot, and see if there are glaciers visible there now, from a similar angle, that would be better proof. Even satellite images of that spot could be helpful.

Still, glaciers are the only reasonable possibility that's been offered for this one, that I have seen. Well, "reasonable" if one doesn't assume a cryptozoological explanation is reasonable. I will consider both.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

check phage's 2 photo
looks like an match

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

check phage's 2 photo
looks like an match

I did - not the same texture pattern at all, to the "dragon" pic. It's a possibility, of course, and one glacier could have a very different pattern, but I'd want to see glaciers in those specific mountains, to be able to say definitively that's what was photographed. Check the side-by-side comparison I posted, and you should be able to spot the differences. I'd recommend downloading and being able to zoom in.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

we need to find the location and look at it in google earth

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

That would be handy! No idea how to obtain the exact locale, though. Cloudy enough that matching mountains could be tough, too.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

indeed its hard

top topics

<< 1   >>

join