It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Ask Trump Why He Isn't Investigating Then Cry When He Does

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
When the Democrats call out Trump to investigate voter fraud and realize they've taken the bait... hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: anonfamily

The first one asked for the studies that made Trump believe there was fraud. Speicer said it based on studies it would be nice if they presented those studies to justify an investigation right?

Ask and receive...done by our own US Government in 2005. It's 71 pages specifically about Elections and discusses exactly how they have found non-citizens registered to vote through jury duty selection...one district reported 3% of those called for jury duty actually responded they couldn't because they were non-citizens....jury duty summons are largely pulled from voter registration.

Link

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

It is perfectly reasonable to assume less than 3 million votes were fraudulent

No, it's really not. Someone would have noticed. Someone would've blown the whistle. There are too many people involved in the voting process (volunteers, elected officials, people who work for the state, etc.). Americans have a vested interested in having fair elections because regardless of which side you're on, you don't want the OTHER side to cheat. As far as conspiracy theories go, this is one of the flimsiest I've ever seen. You would literally need to have hundreds of thousands of people in on it.

The only case I heard about in the last election where someone voted twice, was a Trump voter: Source

Does this mean voting fraud doesn't occur? Of course not. It just means that voting fraud doesn't occur on a scale of millions of people.

Let Trump do his investigation. Every outcome is a win: 1) He finds nothing and finally shuts up. 2) He finds fraud and we correct the system.

I just posted a link to a study by the US Government from 2005 which shows it can be done.

It is also solely collecting from those called on for jury duty and citing non-citizen as reason for not showing up. These potential jurists were pulled from voter registration lists. 3% in one district cited non-citizen. So if we ONLY use the numbers based on those called for jury duty (and there are millions more that aren't) and apply that to the number of registered voters we come up with a low end number of around 4.4 million people out of registered voters that may be non-citizens and illegally registered to vote....and that is on the low end and based only on those called on for jury duty.

Then we have those called on that jusslt don't show up.

Here is an article this year from SFGate in CA speaking to that

Link

So how many million is improbable again? That's a LOT just in one state from the article...and notice where the highest population of no shows is from....oddly the areas where the highest illegal population is located....coincidence?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The press pointed out that even one of his appointees was registered in two states. Not say he voted in both, but it's worth looking into. I can't imagine it never happens. Obama asked illegals to go to the polls. Is that not enough of a study?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

Did you catch that? They think you need to have evidence before you can investigate.. LOL.. How do you get evidence unless you investigate? LOL.. The stupidity is mind boggling.

Unless your initials are N.S.A. you're supposed to have enough evidence that a crime has occurred in order to investigate said alleged crime.

Or have I forgotten why we used to be up in arms about warrenrless investigations?

I'm not saying the system doesn't need an overhaul btw, just that your logic is a little off.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Okay, fair enough. Honestly, I can see why Trump is surly with the press; although I do object to him shutting out some and showing favorites.
edit on 26-1-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I seem to remember reading that when they did the vote recounts in Detroit over half of the precincts had more votes cast than ballots handed out.
That`s enough evidence to warrant an investigation.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

of course illegal aliens vote, you'd have to be a idiot to think other wise.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

Two days ago, the press asks why Trump is not investigating vote numbers.

Now that Trump announces he is going to do the investigation, they attack him for wanting to investigate!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I am completely in tandem with your political stance as stated in the first paragraph.

IMO, they just want something to complain about. After this, it will be that, after that, this.
Or maybe the media is shocked upon getting results, rather than, "ill look it in to it" as an answer.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Voter fraud was real enough for them when Stein was demanding recounts. Then, when the results showed Trump gaining votes, and seemed to indicate fraud favored Hillary, somehow, they didn't need to finish!

Go figure.

I thought that was when the whole "Russian's did it meme came out !"

Either way I am glad he in having the government look into possible fraud... Electing your countries leader should be and is one of the most important things a citizen can do. Maybe we will now find out just how pervasive voter fraud is or isn't.

You know, you're right; that is when they started screaming about the Russians! Go figure, just as people start talking about Democratic fraud being found, and that being why they stopped!!

I am glad as well. Any and all fraud needs to be investigated! Full speed a., I say, and let the chips fall where they may.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join