It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Ask Trump Why He Isn't Investigating Then Cry When He Does

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
First off, I don't belong to any party, I didn't even vote. I didn't like anyone who was running... I am just on the sideline, puzzled and amused.

Am I the only one really seeing this craziness? I can't be.

Two days ago, the press asks why Trump is not investigating vote numbers.

Now that Trump announces he is going to do the investigation, they attack him for wanting to investigate!

What is the craziest part of all this? The video in that second CNN link states things like, "There is no evidence of voter fraud to warrant an investigation.".

Did you catch that? They think you need to have evidence before you can investigate.. LOL.. How do you get evidence unless you investigate? LOL.. The stupidity is mind boggling.

They continuously say there is nothing to warrant the investigation, but that is 100% false. Voter fraud is real. It may or may not be organized or masterminded by any particular party, but it could very well be fraud committed by very dedicated citizens and non-citizens all on their own.

I.C.E. Agents have come forward and confirmed it happens, and it is common.

I am of the opinion it happens here in California more than we think. Democrats have had control over California for a long time, and that is most likely because they allow illegal immigrant voters so that they can vote Democrat and stay in control. That is why California is always a blue state. Voter ID laws in California state, "No ID Required".

en.wikipedia.org...

On top of that, Trump and myself are not just talking about illegal immigrant voters, we are also talking about deceased voters and dual voters. Someone dead set on getting their party elected will travel across borders and vote more than once (if they currently or previously lived in another state and are registered to vote there).

It is perfectly reasonable to assume less than 3 million votes were fraudulent in one of those three ways (immigrant votes, dead votes, and dual votes). Several people have already been charges and jailed for voter fraud this election:

Double-voting – even triple-voting – found in US elections

Anyone arguing this is simply in defense mode, and not rationally basing their defense in reality. Bashing Trump is ridiculous, vote fraud is a real issue no matter who gets elected. You can accuse Trump of being a sore loser of the popular vote all you want, but the issue is very real.

But the point of this topic was to highlight the craziness...

They asked why Trump wasn't investigating, then cry when he says he will investigate. Then they lie and claim there is no reason to investigate when there clearly is, even though you don't need evidence in order to start an investigation, the point of an investigation is to gather evidence...

Really, what is in the food and water these days?
edit on 26-1-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

Voter fraud was real enough for them when Stein was demanding recounts. Then, when the results showed Trump gaining votes, and seemed to indicate fraud favored Hillary, somehow, they didn't need to finish!

Go figure.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily
First off, I don't belong to any party, I didn't even vote. I didn't like anyone who was running... I am just on the sideline, puzzled and amused.

Two days ago, the press asks why Trump is not investigating vote numbers.

Now that Trump announces he is going to do the investigation, they attack him for wanting to investigate!

What is the craziest part of all this? The video in that second CNN link states things like, "There is no evidence of voter fraud to warrant an investigation.".

Did you catch that? They think you need to have evidence before you can investigate.. LOL.. How do you get evidence unless you investigate? LOL.. The stupidity is mind boggling.

They continuously say there is nothing to warrant the investigation, but that is 100% false. Voter fraud is real. It may or may not be organized or masterminded by any particular party, but it could very well be fraud committed by very dedicated citizens and non-citizens all on their own.

I.C.E. Agents have come forward and confirmed it happens, and it is common.

I am of the opinion it happens here in California more than we think. Democrats have had control over California for a long time, and that is most likely because they allow illegal immigrant voters so that they can vote Democrat and stay in control. That is why California is always a blue state. Voter ID laws in California state, "No ID Required".

en.wikipedia.org...

On top of that, Trump and myself are not just talking about illegal immigrant voters, we are also talking about deceased voters and dual voters. Someone dead set on getting their party elected will travel across borders and vote more than once (if they currently or previously lived in another state and are registered to vote there).

It is perfectly reasonable to assume less than 3 million votes were fraudulent in one of those three ways (immigrant votes, dead votes, and dual votes).

Anyone arguing this is simply in defense mode, and not rationally basing their defense in reality. Bashing Trump is ridiculous, vote fraud is a real issue no matter who gets elected. You can accuse Trump of being a sore loser of the popular vote all you want, but the issue is very real.

But the point of this topic was to highlight the craziness...

They asked why Trump wasn't investigating, then cry when he says he will investigate. Then they lie and claim there is no reason to investigate when there clearly is, even though you don't need evidence in order to start an investigation, the point of an investigation is to gather evidence...

Really, what is in the food and water these days?

Seems common sense is in short supply all over the world, I'm not American so couldn't really be to bothered about what happens across the Atlantic pond however I have to admit this presidential election cycle of USA was extremely entertaining and sad in weird kind of way.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The first one asked for the studies that made Trump believe there was fraud. Speicer said it based on studies it would be nice if they presented those studies to justify an investigation right?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

It is perfectly reasonable to assume less than 3 million votes were fraudulent

No, it's really not. Someone would have noticed. Someone would've blown the whistle. There are too many people involved in the voting process (volunteers, elected officials, people who work for the state, etc.). Americans have a vested interested in having fair elections because regardless of which side you're on, you don't want the OTHER side to cheat. As far as conspiracy theories go, this is one of the flimsiest I've ever seen. You would literally need to have hundreds of thousands of people in on it.

The only case I heard about in the last election where someone voted twice, was a Trump voter: Source

Does this mean voting fraud doesn't occur? Of course not. It just means that voting fraud doesn't occur on a scale of millions of people.

Let Trump do his investigation. Every outcome is a win: 1) He finds nothing and finally shuts up. 2) He finds fraud and we correct the system.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Voter fraud was real enough for them when Stein was demanding recounts. Then, when the results showed Trump gaining votes, and seemed to indicate fraud favored Hillary, somehow, they didn't need to finish!

Go figure.

I thought that was when the whole "Russian's did it meme came out !"

Either way I am glad he in having the government look into possible fraud... Electing your countries leader should be and is one of the most important things a citizen can do. Maybe we will now find out just how pervasive voter fraud is or isn't.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

we are also talking about deceased voters and dual voters.

Dual voters, you mean like his daughter, and some of his cabinet nominees?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

As I stated in the other topic. Being registered to vote in multiple states is common for people with multiple residencies, or who recently moved. That is not illegal. It is only illegal to actually vote more than once.

For those wanting evidence...

Double-voting – even triple-voting – found in US elections

In Parker’s case, he was charged with voter fraud for votes in the Nov. 6, 2012, presidential election. He voted in person at his polling place in Spring Hill, Tenn. Authorities say that was after previously mailing in another vote by absentee ballot in Florida on Oct. 28, and yet another absentee ballot vote in North Carolina the following day. He pleaded guilty to felony voter registration and felony voting fraud in Rutherford County, N.C., last November, and was spared jail time under the law.

Multiple people are doing time for multiple voting this election already...

Unless you have evidence of his daughter and cabinet voting multiple times, your point is moot. You should probably investigate... oh wait...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
He is only dong the investigation because his ego can't deal with the fact that he lose the popular vote. I know you supporters know this but you are pretending he is doing it for benevolent reasons. Nazis were the same way.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

One, I am not a supporter.

Two, it doesn't matter why he is doing it. Get over it.

Trump won the popular vote in more states than Hillary. That is what matters in US elections.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
More people noticing and blowing whistles (as requested by previous posters)...

Elections expert J. Christian Adams told FOX and Friends on Tuesday morning there are 4 million dead people on US voter rolls. Far left groups continually sue to keep them there. The Obama administration has no desire to clean up these voter rolls.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

18 Million Invalid & 2 Million Dead Registered Voters

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

No, you aren't. Many of us see the craziness and we will continue to expose it until the fire is put out. We have no other choice. If the fire isn't put out, soon the whole country will burn.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Voter fraud found in Nevada.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
sputniknews.com...

"I think in terms of registration, where you’ve got folks on rolls that have deceased, or moved, or registered in two counties…this is not just about the 2016 election, this is about the integrity of our voting system," Spicer told reporters when asked about the upcoming investigation.

Good

Hans Wust
It will be like opening the Pandora's box, everybody knows there are millions of votes issued by people with no legal status or doing it several times or using identity of the dead.
It's shameful that in Third World Countries that doesn't occur becuae they have a tight system for identification of citizens and in the self-called First Superpower the will of the people is not guaranteed.

Many would agree

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

We are witnessing the brilliance of years of programming. Programming as in television, education, and believing everything that comes out of the mouth of those in favor of the global establishment.

For those that remember MKULTRA, and some of those we brought over from Operation Paperclip, this is a plan that was brilliantly implemented. The establishment might be a bit worried, but don't think for a second they weren't prepared for this environment of craziness we are witnessing, that they are NOT prepared to take the United States down! For those that say it will be Trumps fault? No, it will be our fault. Especially those of you who bought into the Progressive/Global BS! It was implemented to not only destroy your country, but to end your freedom and liberty!

We were warned by our founding fathers of this happening and a couple 100 years later, we are witnessing the outcome of not heeding their warnings.

Congratulations!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Thank you OP.

Apparently you have to either be Conservative or Independent to see the blatant hypocrisy and total lack of common sense displayed by Liberals. Too much Kool-aid I guess.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Who's crying?

They want this.
To show him up as the idiot that he is.
Bring it trumpy.

Remember Carries mother yelling "they're all gonna laugh at you, they're all gonna laugh at you. "
Yup we are.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

The koolaid that makes rump think he had more attendees at his inauguration, that he won the popular vote, that three to five lion illegals voted in the past election?

That koolaid?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Your title -- Change "cry" to 'laugh', and then you'll have it right.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join