It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the current rate Democrats have no chance of winning again for 12 years.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove
These social issues, the drawn lines, have been here since the first election. Nothing is disguised anymore because of a faceless way of communicating. I hope it is a form of cleansing.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

All that needs to happen is the majority of humans, who are decent normal people that normally just go about their daily business need to stop letting a small minority of trouble makers destroy the world for everyone else.

Most of the world's problems are caused by a small number of people, and this only happens because the majority is too busy trying to simply go about their business to do anything about it, because all normal people want are to live their lives.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

So, there is no specific policy, but a philosophy and personality traits that democrats should moderate?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

If you look at what this Democrat leader eloquently delivers as her reasons for voting against the American Health Care Act (ACHA is the Obamacare replacement), it's obvious why Democrats can't get any traction. No specifics.. Just "The sky is falling!" scare tactics. And, of course..no suggestions for improvement to AHCA or OBAMACARE. True blue idiots.

"It's a disaster for New Mexico," U.S. Rep. Michelle Lujan Grisham said.

Lujan Grisham believes the Republicans' proposed health care plan will negatively impact New Mexicans. "It's an $800 million hole in our Medicaid budget. It will decimate rural hospitals," she said.

Lujan Grisham spoke to veterans at a town hall on Saturday. She said veterans health care problems will only get worse under the newly proposed plan. "It negatively affects veterans. It negatively affects any of the infrastructure. It negatively affects nursing homes. It negatively affects seniors," Lujan Grisham said.

Under the proposed American Health Care Act, people who don't have health care would receive tax credits to help pay for insurance, based on age. The older you are, the more money you would get to keep. However, Lujan Grisham said that's not enough. "Under this plan, someone like my sister who had a brain tumor at two, wouldn't have made it," she said. "We want something better, we deserve something better. So lets fight for it!""

Source: www.koat.com...

And Rep. Grisham is one of the brighter members of Congress!

-cwm

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I agree with a lot of democratic policies. I'm mostly left wing. It's the extreme crazy bull# and the insane doesn't represent us leadership we need to get rid of.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
As someone who voted for Mr. T, I will say that I'm biased in this following statement, but Donald Trump is one hell of a worker.

The guy has ENERGY.

I can only hope I have that energy and drive at his age.

I wonder if he takes testosterone enhancements.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join