It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the current rate Democrats have no chance of winning again for 12 years.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The more violent the left gets. The more they set people on fire, and attack people . the more sick foolish marches, and damage to property.The more mental breakdowns. The more aggression. The more support from Maggots like Sorros the Sauron, the better. The more denial. The more political attacks. this is all terrible but will turn more people away from them. Give them some ropes to tie their own Nooses.

And from the right.... The more promises kept. The more jobs. The more security. Safety for citizens. The more rights protections. The more blocking of the foolish expensive sick bigot idiot that posesessed the whitehouse for 8 years. Its all good in the long run.
Lets let this play out. We see it right here on ATS, up front and center stage.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
One term tacked on for Pence sounds about right.

***TRIGGER WARNING***

or Melania, having a POTUS that speaks five languages and can wrap most males around her little finger could be a force to be reckoned with.

Or Ivanka, she also hot and got the smarts.

Either one would make a good first female POTUS.

***END OF TRIGGER WARNING***

Seriously though, someone needs to put Trey Gowdys name in the hat for 2020/4 after Trump - truly a good good man and perfect for the job, Jason Chaffetz too.

2016 has allowed a few individuals to really shine, these 2 are among the most I am impressed with, hands down they are my definition of a true patriotic American, I know of no-one more versed in Constitutional law than Gowdy, he gives me goosebumps when he speaks and anyone who is unfortunate enough to be on the wrong side of his questioning will quickly find they will be torn a new one.

He is an unbelievable prosecutor and scholar, he makes me jealous I'm not American.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I couldn't reconcile Ivanka, hot, and smart properly in my mind....so I did a google image search with those terms.

I'm reconciled.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Sublimecraft
I'm reconciled.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
Donald Trump has accomplished more campaign promises in one week than Obama did in years, maybe a full term.

Do people not remember that Obama inherited the worst economy since The Great Depression? We were in a serious crisis that had to be dealt with before he could tackle any kind of personal agenda.

There's a difference between doing stuff and accomplishing things. The praise needs to be tempered a little until we see what the results of what he's doing are. All I can think of when I read stuff like this is Sarah Palin saying: "how'd that whole hopey, changey thing work out?"

The cult of personality developing around Trump is getting scary.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
With the libitards running the democrats I would not be half suprised if there next candidate was Nancy Pelosi!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

8 years later, have we broke 3% growth?

I give Obama credit for keeping the economy alive, but I won't go far path that because I think anyone could spend 10 trillion dollars and keep the economy floating.

Whole different debate, whole different topic.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: cantthinkofausername
Yeah sure. Trump is the one who will take care of that. Four years in and out and that is if he doesn't get himself removed by then, the protests are the real sign of whats to come.

He will be a one term president and it is dems who will hold take it in a landslide. This is just wishful thinking. LOL

America's embarrassment will not be a two term president and you can take that to the bank.

Dont take betting advice from a dem they backed hillary with 1.2 billion dollars and lost. They got caught cheating and lost. They covered up Hillary's crimes and lost. They gave hillary the questions to the debate before the debste and she still lost.

Then they tried to get a vote of no confidence by electors when trump won and lost. Then they tried to make trump look like a russian agent and the report was fan fiction from 4chan and they lost.Then they said trump wasnt going to make good on any of his promises and within the first week they lost. Now they are saying he will be a one term president because thats all they have left. See you in 4 years
edit on 26-1-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
You're smoking crack.

I promise you they will get into office within the next 3 terms.

Look at it historically and you will understand what I'm saying. Statistically its a surefire thing.

Now the real question is, Why is that?

Reagan, Reagan, Bush ring any bells?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Yeah sure. Trump is the one who will take care of that. Four years in and out and that is if he doesn't get himself removed by then, the protests are the real sign of whats to come.

He will be a one term president and it is dems who will hold take it in a landslide. This is just wishful thinking. LOL

America's embarrassment will not be a two term president and you can take that to the bank.

Dream on bro...once the national voter ID goes in to effect and if you Dems can scrape the bottom of the barrel looking for anyone with a shred of credibility left, and judging by the XOs Trump implemented yesterday...start work on the wall, refugee ban etc, it will be Trump in a landslide in 2020.
By 2024, the USA will be winning so damn biggly, even the inner cities will have turned red.
RIP Democrats

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

You mean like how the so-called polls called this one for Clinton in a landslide?

edit on 26-1-2017 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Too late...that was Obama and you be rest assured no longer a 2 term DNC POTUS.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Every violent protester should be bent over a guard's lap and spanked with a wooden spoon REAL hard on bare ass!!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
I'm actually due to this beginning to give Trump's ideas a chance, I've started to come around to many right wing ideas I never would before due to giving them more consideration thanks to my disgust for how many on the left are acting.

It's a fairly open secret on the right that many Trump voters didn't exactly like or want him, they just hated the idea of Hillary even more. Over the last week, I've seen a lot of those people start to warm up to the idea of his Presidency. In the last week, he's taken more steps towards meeting election promises than any other politician I can remember. People who saw him as a protest vote are starting to see him as a serious and genuinely positive choice for the top seat.

Trump is absolutely not a polished politician. That doesn't mean he can't evolve into a great President. He's certainly taking all the right steps.

I am very hopeful for the future of America.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Dream on bro...once the national voter ID goes in to effect and if you Dems can scrape the bottom of the barrel looking for anyone with a shred of credibility left, and judging by the XOs Trump implemented yesterday...start work on the wall, refugee ban etc, it will be Trump in a landslide in 2020.
By 2024, the USA will be winning so damn biggly, even the inner cities will have turned red.
RIP Democrats
RIP the English language...bro.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cantthinkofausername

I heard that during the campaig. Weird

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: cantthinkofausername

Trump or no, the only thing current protests forecast are more useless protests. The dems should consider themselves lucky if they EVER win another election. They disenfranchised their own supporters, now call them names and protest their choice. Why would they ever go back? And you suppose the dems are somehow winning more support from somewhere else? This is the ridiculous echo chamber ""progressives" live in. They're not actually interested in progress, they're interested in getting their way. They'll stoop to the same behavior they criticize, and say it's cool because it's happened before. Not exactly sure what's progressive about that. The Women's Rights march prevented certain Women's groups from protesting if their politics didn't align. That's right. The women's Rights march intentionally limited the rights of other women because... progress? The only people who don't see how insanely stupid this is are liberals in their precious safe-space echo chambers. Everyone else is rolling their eyes and thinking they'll never associate themselves with the left.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rookseven

originally posted by: RazorV66

RIP Democrats
RIP the English language...bro.

Typical Leftist....no valid argument at all

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
President Trump has an approval rating of 59% today, showing every day more people are coming to the right side.

Watch this trend continue as the left continues to act irrational.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
What if, Trump successfully ended the Welfare State as it currently exists by jobs being created, small businesses being created and there was a safety net for everyone that tries to better their situation rather than being punished by reduction and removal of benefits?

There is a way to do it. And if I look close enough at the numbers maybe even in a permanently self-sustaining way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join