It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump orders weekly publication of crimes committed by illegals in sanctuary cities

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: digital01anarchy

When they came for the Jews, I said nothing because I was not a Jew....

Just wondering, but what specific group is being targeted like the Jews were? As far as I can tell it is immigrants and those that are in the US illegally...no specific religion or race...pretty blanketed across the board on all.

People are trying to make this all so pointed and draw these comparisons to Hitler and whatever, but there really isn't one unless you only focus on a single portion of those banned from coming in...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: digital01anarchy

When they came for the Jews, I said nothing because I was not a Jew....

Well I was a straight white male and nobody had my back. So where the hell have you been?

That statement is old and wornout because the liberal left when given the chance did the very same thing they actively claim they are trying to protect everyone from. They attacked Christian religion, they attacked white males, they attacked police, they attacked, demeaned and silenced anyone who they considered wasnt like them. The racial division got bigger under their admin. The corruption got more in your face. The indoctrination more bold from the media. Yet your telling us that the left has the answer lol sure they do. Enjoy the ride buddy common sense is in the drivers seat it will be odd for you to figure out that sometimes its not always nice as it holds people accountable for their actions. Posting pictures of criminals isnt new the difference is these people shouldnt even be in the country aka the crime should happen dont belive in walls or laws then dont live in a house with locks and break the law every time you get a chance. Watch how fast your stuff gets stolen and how fast you end up in jail being an american citizen.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OfTheVoid46
We could do ourselves a solid by kicking out the violent immigrants AND americans rather than all immigrants.

We all came from somewhere other than america meanwhile, killing most of the natives. Does anyone else find this whole spiel a little about "illegals" ... off?

EDIT: What I mean is, I'm sure there's more murders committed by us than foreigners. It doesn't seem right to target a race for political reasons. A lot of business - I'm sure including Trump's - have benefited from mexicans that desperately needed work. A lot of them do us a service and aren't out raping random people like fox news would have us believe.

If I had to choose left or right, I'd say right in a heartbeat. This all seems a little bit of a stretch however.

My family has been here for 300 years when will i be considered a native in my own country? When is the cut off date of being an immigrant? If we use your logic the world except for africa is filled with immigrants and if we break other countries laws to immigrate there would they be so forgiving? Yeah i didnt think so but we should right?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Feb 10, 2017

President Trump's determination to protect Americans, uphold the law and punish those who break it, is finally being realized..

""Several towns, cities and counties around the nation are caving to President Trump's threat to pull funding, and abandoning their "sanctuary" pledges to shield illegal immigrants from federal authorities.""

Full Story: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Just wondering, but what specific group is being targeted like the Jews were?

Pay attention, please: Mexicans and Muslims.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
... but things like this are making it hard.

Ordering the publication of crimes by a certain group to drum up more support for his ideology?

Seriously?

Apparently you have not or do not reside in a sanctuary city or where there are large Hispanic populations. What people don't understand about the Hispanics is that many are pedigree cruds and exude a machismo attitude while four of them are they are pissing on your car or writing "we own this neighborhood" in gang-speak using black spray paint on the side of your home, for robbing, 'nothing personal, its just business', (one told me when I interrupted them robbing the house across the street), and aside from the fact they h8 our guts as is illustrated daily by their behaviors toward European-Americans.

Most Hispanics are also a very cruel people, a subject that is seldom mentioned. In addition to being cruel to each other (just review what happens in Mexico) they are also cruel to animals. One recent example happened in Los Angeles County, a sanctuary city (where the Italian Mayor, while running for office pretended to be a democrat Hispanic to get their votes), a horse in a large Hispanic neighborhood in predominately Hispanic San Fernando, (a Mexico barrio and sanctuary city), was found beaten to death. The horse had gaping contusions (holes in the skin revealing the meat) all over its body and back. The eyes were gouged out and the lips were smashed into threads revealing the broken teeth. Four local Mexican 'Americans', had tied the horse's tail to a power-pole and beat it to death with 2x4 wood clubs. No one in the area of 500 Hispanic homes thought to call the police, as probably they were all outside cheering with popcorn. If you think you see unwarranted bias in this, have you ever watched a bull-fight? Bull fighting is a Mexican National sporting event which is hosted weekly in most Mexican cities. My mother took me to see one in Juarez when I was 13. Its an eyeopener.

Regarding Juarez (the name of the Mexican General that threw out the Spaniards and Cinco de Mayo is their revolution that celebrates that historical event, and which is roughly equivalent to US 4th of July celebration, only many celebrate by ritualistically torturing animals.) Juarez, the whole city is a filthy with trash scattered everywhere, and chewing gum is spit out on everything everywhere. If you ever see thousands of black gooey stuff stuck on a street corner or on a sidewalk in front of a cafe, one knows that it is a popular hangout for Hispanics. In Mexico gum is on the sidewalks, under tables, roaches are crawling around on the tables while they are serving food smothered in flies.

Then there is the national incest matter. Mexico also has the highest (according to their own TV news stations) incident statistics of incestial rapes of any country aside from the African States on our world. Fathers and brothers raping their daughters and sisters.

So you go ahead and believe that President Trump is bolstering his unwarranted ideology, me?, I have had enough of their cruelty, their tribal dog-pack like behaviors (they're slightly more civilized indians you know, & folks have forgotten the whys we treated the indians the way we did, because everybody died a 150 years ago), the robberies, the home invasion rapes & home-invasion assualt robberies (although Blacks are big on that list too, but we dare not say anything or be deemed a no good dirty racist), sexual assaults, car thefts, ritualistic torture of domestic cats during Hispanic pseudo-Christian celebrations, gang graffiti everywhere marking their activity areas. Most European-Americans are clueless re; their anti-social behaviors, unless one is unfortunate to reside in an area where they have encroached. Also if one lives in a Hispanic neighborhood, one also suffers significant insect problems. Ya can't git rid of the roaches as the insects 'immigrate' from their house to your's.

Hispanics have always been the swing vote for the Democrats (bus loads of Hispanics over-ran the polls in Ysletta, Durango, and Waco Tanks Texas. My mother was a poll-watcher in Ysletta & saw it with her own eyes during the Kennedy election. It was Texas that put Kennedy in office.)

In LA Ca there are 1,000,000 illegal Hispanic aliens. You know how many illegal aliens are in Canada? According to their national website, they have 47. My sister was residing in Canada on a visa, when it expired, & after much wrangling trying remain in the country with her Canadian BF, they deported her. In Canada ya can't get work without proper ID. Ca democrat Governor Gerry Brown gave illegals the right to posess Ca DMV Driver's Licenses. In Reseda California there are 150,000. In Costa Mesa Ca there are 350,000 & in Anaheim there are 257,000. Before President Johnson invented the 'Birther Law' and gave 16 blocks of El Paso Texas to Mexico, when I was kid I mowed lawns for pocket change and Blacks picked the fruit but now only Hispanics have those jobs. The Rio Grande river seperated the US from Mexico along the majority of Texas and portions of New Mexico states, changed its course during a massive storm in the 1800s. Up until Pres Johnson redrew the US border, illegal Hispanics were known as 'wet-backs', as they had to swim across the river. After Johnson repositioned the US Border, they no longer had to swim the dangerous swift river to 'immigrate' here. Instead a 10foot tall chain-link fence was errected. I remember, when the problems began, and in a matter of months, it was unsafe to walk the streets in El Paso. In two years, El Paso, a sleepy little Texas town filled up with tens of thousands of illegal Hispanic Aliens. It only took them 12 hrs to knock down that fence. Texas authorities could not rebuild it fast enough to keep them out. Thanks to a Democrat President.

The US Government is **FINALLY** doing their job of protecting the sovereignty of America. I've been dealing with illegal Hispanic problems since 1962.

I say in my anger "kick'm out", but now due to the duration of government side-stepping this unpleasant but necessary social problem that every major country of the world that has survived thru the centuries has had to resolve; --it is a very unpleasant task and a difficult one to solve. The reason? There are many Hispanic-Americans who are genuinely ''normal' Americans, not just because they were born here in the US, but because they embrace American ideals, American cultural values and American celebrations, and who speak English as their first language, in other words, those immigrants have successfully integrated. Yet many of those Americans have relatives, if not their parents, who illegally immigrated to the US, acquiring (felony) fake IDs, stole people's social-security numbers, cloned authentic American credit-worthiness. So here we have normal Americans who may have illegal parents who committed felonies to successfully hide in the US and have done so for many years.

Its a tough problem. How do we Americans seperate the Hispanic cruds from the Hispanics that we love and embrace as fellow Americans?

Thank you American Government for creating this problem for us, because it is us, as it always has been, our problem.

plutron
edit on 2/12/17 by Plutron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: OfTheVoid46
We could do ourselves a solid by kicking out the violent immigrants AND americans rather than all immigrants.

We all came from somewhere other than america meanwhile, killing most of the natives. Does anyone else find this whole spiel a little about "illegals" ... off?

EDIT: What I mean is, I'm sure there's more murders committed by us than foreigners. It doesn't seem right to target a race for political reasons. A lot of business - I'm sure including Trump's - have benefited from mexicans that desperately needed work. A lot of them do us a service and aren't out raping random people like fox news would have us believe.

If I had to choose left or right, I'd say right in a heartbeat. This all seems a little bit of a stretch however.

My family has been here for 300 years when will i be considered a native in my own country? When is the cut off date of being an immigrant? If we use your logic the world except for africa is filled with immigrants and if we break other countries laws to immigrate there would they be so forgiving? Yeah i didnt think so but we should right?

>I'm sure there's more murders committed by us than foreigners.

Obviously you don't reside in LA. Between the Blacks and the illegal Hispanic aliens, there is an average of 10 murders a week being reported on the local TV channels. Mainly people being found knifed to death in the parks, drive-by shootings, home-invasion assault/robberies and domestic killings.. Two weeks ago a jealous boyfriend, went to a mother's workplace (an underground illegally operated, Jewish-Iranian owned garment factory in the garment district of LA). She had her children with her. The boyfreind slit the throats of her three children, two of which were babies, and then killed her. Last week a child was shot in the head while sitting on the porch. The gang drive-by shooters did not care that they killed a child, they were gunning for somebody walking (its not safe walk around here) on the sidewalk. And why did this happen? He was wearing a nice colorful shirt with red colors in it, which happened to be the gang's colors.

How does that compare to where you reside?

Forget about reported statistics, what do you see on your local TV news channels? You reside in a predominately European-American area? Or a mixed ethnicity, whites, blacks, anti-Christians (Muslims) etc. If you reside in a predominatly black or brown area, there's lots of crime and murders, but if you reside in a predominately white area, well there isn't hardly any crime. Where do you wanna live? White or mixed? I like living with my own kind, for one its safe, but more importantly to me, I can feel the frequency of the people and whites are just in my wavelength.

plutron

edit on 2/12/17 by Plutron because: edt: fix tag mispelling

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plutron

We all came from somewhere other than america meanwhile, killing most of the natives.
Forget about reported statistics, what do you see on your local TV news channels? You reside in a predominately European-American area? Or a mixed ethnicity, whites, blacks, anti-Christians (Muslims) etc. If you reside in a predominatly black or brown area, there's lots of crime and murders, but if you reside in a predominately white area, well there isn't hardly any crime. Where do you wanna live? White or mixed? I like living with my own kind, for one its safe, but more importantly to me, I can feel the frequency of the people and whites are just in my wavelength.

Feel the frequency? That's an interesting description.
edit on 2/12/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join