It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump orders weekly publication of crimes committed by illegals in sanctuary cities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
a reply to: underwerks

What ideology is that, that the law is applied to criminals when caught in their crimes

Lawdeology?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: underwerks
I've always felt it disingenuous to compare Trump to Nazis like so many people do, but things like this are making it hard.

Ordering the publication of crimes by a certain group to drum up more support for his ideology?

Seriously?

Let's throw some profiling in there too.

I know of several Canadians here illegally. I'm sure they'll get a pass.

Why is it so important to protect any particular group? Let us people know who the criminals are and where they are from. Only with open data can we do something about crime.
People like you always sound as if our aim is to get rid [for no reason whatsoever] of anyone brown or muslim. That's our goal. We just don't like them.
You are so wrong.
What the majority of humans want is NO CRIME by anyone. If no illegal immigrants would ever commit a crime and prove themselves to be honest, hardworking, integrated fellow humans who share our values, we would soon have laws to protect them or make immigration easier.

Remember that we are all aware that crime is also committed by nationals. The DIFFERENCE is that nationals are registered and easier to find and to punish. It is dangerous to protect those that can't be traced.

You lot always think that there is no causation to our actions or reactions. Maybe that is how SJW think [generalizing and hating a group for no actual reasons]. Most people aren't that shallow, they react to what they see and hear with their own eyes and they want justice.

What concerns me even more is that you know of illegal [Canadian] immigrants and you are aiding and abetting them. Isn't than a crime? Do you think it can't be that bad because they are [only, harmless, english speaking, white looking] Canadians ? Then you are profiling and being judgemental in favour of said Canadians. If they are there illegally and you cover up for them you are a hypocrite and a traitor and a criminal.

edit on 26-1-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

All of the groups of people are not here illegally. Illegal immigrants are already breaking the law. There's a huge difference. I think the purpose is to have transparency, so people can see for themselves what is occurring. Then we, the people, won't have to be at the mercy of the media and others with an agenda who only want to cover up the extent of the problem. Who knows? It actually might mean we'd see that it's not as big of a problem that we think it is... I doubt that though.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: jellyrev

Dude, can you read what I write without adding in your own BS???

I never said to hide the data. In fact I said just the opposite this whole time.

You can't even read what I'm saying without overlaying it with your own personal bias and changing what I say.

And you don't think making a list of people will cause problems??? You can't even read what I'm saying without getting it filtered into the opposite of what I'm saying.
Huh? You would rather not make any problems for the criminals? The people who have every chance to come here legally but would rather not go through the proper channels? Why do you think they want to avoid getting the proper documentation in the first place? I know plenty of undocumented immigrants. Most of them are wonderful people, but a great many want to avoid becoming a US citizen because then they lose their welfare checks, they would have to pay taxes, they will no longer be a mexican citizen, and they plan on saving all of the welfare and under the table non taxed money and going back to mexico to live like kings. They don't want to be anchored here.

They are also deathly afraid of the mexicans who come up here to expand their criminal endeavers. The good folks know to avoid the violent ones. I get warned about individuals all the time.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)
i have much compassion for those who want to become citizens and there are many programs available for them to work through that process, which is difficult and lengthy. But for those who want to game the system for their own benefit and have no intentions of reciprocation, i would rather they have a change of mind or stay in their own country. However mexico is a harsh place to try and succeed in life. Crime is the only trade that pays and there is way too much competition.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I've always felt it disingenuous to compare Trump to Nazis like so many people do, but things like this are making it hard.

Ordering the publication of crimes by a certain group to drum up more support for his ideology?

Seriously?

Agree. I mean, how about crimes in those cities by actual U.S. citizens? If they are disproportionate by comparison then we would have a significant issue to address. If they are comparable, then it's just stupid humans. But this seems to be trying to stack the deck to make the argument.

Look, I agree, I don't want illegals coming in here committing crimes and not paying taxes. BUT - I also don't want some Orwellian list making either. Where does that stop? Who's next to be targeted?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm amazed that crime still exists, with the NSA up our cracks.

Don't forget that many spy agencies around the world established the drug trade, (look up Gary Webb) which decimated entire generations of minorities in urban areas. This coupled with a history of discrimination and faulty educational systems of course you're going to get elevated crime rates.

If there are Extra Terrestrials working, in secret, for the U.S. government, and they did NOT apply for citizenship, then technically they are Illegal Aliens. Are they going to be deported as well, I don't think we have the technology to do that.
edit on 26-1-2017 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Sure, like trump said, the nice illegals can stay and work toward citizenship, the violent offenders need to go.

This is a list of crimes... do your Canadian friends often commit violent crimes? If so, then they have to go.

Whats not reasonable about that?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Seriously?

Agree. I mean, how about crimes in those cities by actual U.S. citizens? If they are disproportionate by comparison then we would have a significant issue to address. If they are comparable, then it's just stupid humans. But this seems to be trying to stack the deck to make the argument.

Look, I agree, I don't want illegals coming in here committing crimes and not paying taxes. BUT - I also don't want some Orwellian list making either. Where does that stop? Who's next to be targeted?
There are already publications in every city that deals with the daily arrest record. We have a small paper that sits on the counter of many gas stations which shows the daily arrests from our city. The problem is that Obamas admin has literally tried to hide the acts committed by the illegal population. This is the unfair part. Why have they been protected should be the question to get outraged over. It is political manipulation at it's worst. Protect the illegals, even the criminals, so the left can bloat their numbers.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Who's next to be targeted?

Single mothers.

Come on man, its the criminals he is after, the non violent crimes arent a concern.

If we took your first idea about a list of ALL citizens, then that would be Orwellian.

There needs to be a spotlight on the violent crimes by illegals.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Remember that we are all aware that crime is also committed by nationals. The DIFFERENCE is that nationals are registered and easier to find and to punish. It is dangerous to protect those that can't be traced.

If illegals are so hard to find, punish and trace - how can their crimes be published? If you don't know who or where they are, I mean?

Like, if the "suspect" can't be identified or found, do you just assume the perp MUST be an illegal alien?

edit on 26/1/17 by soficrow because: wd

edit on 26/1/17 by soficrow because: wd

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Say you have a basket of bread rolls, some of the rolls - just a few - have mold on them, and its obviously affecting the fresh rolls.

Do you ignore the rotten because its all just bread?

No, logic would suggest removing the moldy ones first

I dont see any reason to have a problem with removing people that arent supposed to be here to begin with, especially if they are rotting and spreading the rot.

Whats your plan then?

Sanctuary cities?

Ignore the problem?

What then????

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

and you are willing to assure us the the right mohammed whatever is the one tagged on the map and not some other mohammed that is just going about trying to live his life in peace? or are you okay that mobs of people start harassing people just because of their name?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I know of several Canadians here illegally. I'm sure they'll get a pass.

Only as long as they are white and Christian. If they are any other race or religion then they are either terrorist or job thieves so they gotta go.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Bullhockey,just round them up and deport them all.They do not need to be here.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: carewemust

and you are willing to assure us the the right mohammed whatever is the one tagged on the map and not some other mohammed that is just going about trying to live his life in peace? or are you okay that mobs of people start harassing people just because of their name?

Virtually every Drumpf follower has been brainwashed into thinking every Muslim is a terrorist. One of the cheerleaders for this was that nut Giuliani when he cried they are coming to kill us.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf

Do you have any clue on how much this would cost? Not to mention the effect it would have on this nation? Fast food would be gone not to mention the price of food would skyrocket. Manufacturing and every service based industry would suffer from it. Not to mention these jobs will go unfilled because lazy Americans won't do those jobs for the price the illegals did.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

that isn't my point, the publish names well, how many people are there in this country that share names?? then if you go and pinpoint where someone with that name, who you think is the same person on a map so people can start targeting and harassing them, maybe violently...
well, are you gonna feel responsible if some poor innocent person is murdered in front of their kids???

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Sunwolf

Do you have any clue on how much this would cost? Not to mention the effect it would have on this nation? Fast food would be gone not to mention the price of food would skyrocket. Manufacturing and every service based industry would suffer from it. Not to mention these jobs will go unfilled because lazy Americans won't do those jobs for the price the illegals did.

Who cares?Deport them all.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm just waiting until the first us citizen gets reported on one of these lists before they have a trial...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Say you have a basket of bread rolls, some of the rolls - just a few - have mold on them, and its obviously affecting the fresh rolls.

Do you ignore the rotten because its all just bread?

No, logic would suggest removing the moldy ones first

I dont see any reason to have a problem with removing people that arent supposed to be here to begin with, especially if they are rotting and spreading the rot.

While I agree with your point, the pedant in me feels compelled to point out that the safest option is to dispose of all the bread rolls that have been in contact with the moldy rolls. The porous nature of bread combined with the fact that mold only becomes apparent once it is already very deeply rooted, could place all the rolls at risk.

Unfortunately, using that analogy leads us to recommend deporting anybody who has ever met an illegal immigrant who has committed a crime. I'm sure that's not what you are suggesting!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join