It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump orders weekly publication of crimes committed by illegals in sanctuary cities

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

No offense, but I am happy to be divided from illegals. I lost my job due to illegal labor, and that's nothing compared to people who have lost daughters, sons, fathers etc. to illegal criminals. Thousands, if not millions of Americans have lost a lot due to illegal criminals, and I don't want to sit back and have that happen to millions more Americans. There is always going to be crime, but the more we can reduce it, especially through deporting illegal criminals, the better off we all will be.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

If you don't think he knows exactly what this is going to do you're being naive. Whatever his intentions are or what his plan is on how to deal with them isn't going to stop what happens once you focus the nation on Illegal Criminals in a weekly "List".

I mean it doesn't get much more dangerous than than.

That should be left for law enforcement to handle it. Or ICE. You don't focus everyone on something like that. You can report it like anything else. Like all other crime you report in the news. But you start focusing people on it you'll have citizens dealing with themselves causing chaos. Which is the point, don't kid yourself.

We are being divided. I don't mean we are divided like some natural thing. I mean WE ARE BEING DIVIDED in many ways in case you haven't noticed. Don't play in to their game. This nation is being played big time and people need to pay attention. It's not the first time this stuff has happened in history after all.

I seem to remember shows on TV like America's Most Wanted that focused on the worst criminals.
You can read police websites and see what crime has happened in that area.
You always see Statistics of ethnicity to ethnicity crimes.
What is wrong in seeing a list of crimes done by people who are in the country illegally?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I don't mean divided from the illegals. LOL

Not exactly anyway. I understand what you're talking about. I live in an area dominated by many illegals and other immigrants.

It's not all good, I get that. But most of them are simply here and commit no other crime than being here when they shouldn't be. But they work, assimilate, take part in the community, try to be like everyone else, etc. I'm not saying they haven't broken the law, they have. But it doesn't make them dangerous like other criminals. They are just people like anyone else.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Nothing. Collect the data. I love the data. But having the data available for those interested and putting out a weekly report that focuses solely on a specific group like that and making it public so it can make the Public more aware of the problems isn't the same thing.

We have news. They should report crime all the same without bias.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying, and I am not in favor of deporting ALL illegals. I just think the democrats denying that illegal criminals are a problem, and a big problem, doesn't do the conversation any favors. There are literally millions of illegal gang members, drug dealers, cartel members, rapists and murderers. And they shouldn't be here. When democrats deny that, and deny that they should be deported, they are doing the "good" illegals a disservice. Assuming there are 20 million illegals, if dems don't even want to deport the 3-4 million criminals, then they are doing the other 16 million illegals a disservice.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

I am against illegal immigration as most of us are here. But i was wondering if this is a bigger plan to pit people against people. Thats all. All criminal should be punished, it includes white collar criminals as well.

edit on 26-1-2017 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

edit on 26-1-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Excellent idea. This will counteract the communist propaganda somewhat.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I'm with you 100% there.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Excellent! He said to expect changes, and a reduction in crime, and he's doing everything possible to make it happen!!

Gotta love it!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Name them, put it out there, then we'll know for sure if they get a pass.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
its a double edged sword for sure. You just know there are going to be closet racists who use this as an opportunity to paint all mexicans/latinos with a broad brush and we will likely see an uptick in crimes or harassment against them.

However, the policy until now has been to quash or minimize the violent crimes committed by illegals and that is ALSO not helping anyone and makes those victims of such crimes appear to be LESS IMPORTANT than the illegals who committed the crimes!!! Its madness.

this is the way i have always looked at it: crimes committed by illegals are OPTIONAL crimes. Optional in the sense that unlike homegrown crimes, we have the OPTION to not have those EXTRA crimes being committed here. That is a HUGE factor to take into consideration. I hate it when anti's say "yeah well the crime rats of such and such group is lower than the citizens". Thats not the point. The point is these EXTRA crimes would not be happening were those people not allowed to come freely into the country. They could be stopped, but they arent, and hence that is optional crime being for all intents and purposes IMPORTED and ADDED to the burden we already have.

To me the analogy fits of a family who is already struggling to feed their own but are told they must now provide for yet ANOTHER family with the same resources. Its NOT logical and furthermore, regardless of your ethical framework, its not even in line with how nature works. In nature animals practice population limiting behaviors even within their own families by killing off the sick or lame. We dont do that....but we musnt lose the object lesson there that resources are limited (funnily those who are for population control use this VERY argument to support their programs, but then turn right around and tell whos who already have their local resources stretched to the limit that they must accommodate waves of immigrants and refugees. REALLY?!??!!)

common sense here folks....

and...one more thing, though there will likely be some very negative consequences of publicizing the crimes committed by mostly people of latin descent, this problem would BARELY exist had it not been for the inhumane and lawless policies created and supported by the progressives, putting local populations in unnecessary danger. In this case, like removing a tumor from the body or treating any number of illnesses, there will be PAIN as a part of the HEALING.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

I understand what you are saying, and I am not in favor of deporting ALL illegals. I just think the democrats denying that illegal criminals are a problem, and a big problem, doesn't do the conversation any favors. There are literally millions of illegal gang members, drug dealers, cartel members, rapists and murderers. And they shouldn't be here. When democrats deny that, and deny that they should be deported, they are doing the "good" illegals a disservice. Assuming there are 20 million illegals, if dems don't even want to deport the 3-4 million criminals, then they are doing the other 16 million illegals a disservice.

Assuming there are that many illegals in the country, one could come to the conclusion these illegals are armed,possibly heavily . I would imagine this would create quite the conundrum and much like the gun issue itself the genie will be difficult to get back in the bottle.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Assuming there are that many illegals in the country, one could come to the conclusion these illegals are armed,possibly heavily . I would imagine this would create quite the conundrum and much like the gun issue itself the genie will be difficult to get back in the bottle.

Id say no more than any other group in the states. You have to figure the illegal population will statisticaly run the same as any other group in crimes. Meaning there won't be a huge difference between illegal and legal citizens. I guess the only argument that could be made is crimes committed by people who aren't even supposed to be here is wrong. But even that seems like a poor excuse to single them out just to foment hate. Because frankly I think if illegals feel they can't go to the police we will find they become huge victims in our society.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I completely agree with you.

I see this as nothing more than an extension of the war on the people that is being waged, hey the war on drugs was real successful eh, i'm betting we will see a similar kind of success rate if this comes to fruition.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Well said, there are many Bostonians who wish that stupid idiot Marty Walsh understood this.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: underwerks
I've always felt it disingenuous to compare Trump to Nazis like so many people do, but things like this are making it hard.

Ordering the publication of crimes by a certain group to drum up more support for his ideology?

Seriously?

Let's throw some profiling in there too.

I know of several Canadians here illegally. I'm sure they'll get a pass.

They will get shot.

Sorry, life can suck sometimes.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I've always felt it disingenuous to compare Trump to Nazis like so many people do, but things like this are making it hard.

Ordering the publication of crimes by a certain group to drum up more support for his ideology?

Seriously?

They already track crimes by race. Which is why you see statistics of black on black crime, white on white crime, etc. But now that Trump wants to track crimes by illegal immigrants, he's comparable to nazis? When the left starts using common sense again let me know.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump is into controlling the "facts" people have access to. Is there any reason to believe what his propaganda ministry reports will be true? His obsessions will destroy this country if he is not stopped.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

What ideology is that, that the law is applied to criminals when caught in their crimes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join