It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Freemasons Taking Over America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The ongoing schism in the Roman Catholic Church has now reached “full civil war status” after the Order of Malta (Knights of Malta) leader in the US, Cardinal Timothy Dolan, shockingly presided over the inauguration prayer ceremony (the most elaborate in American history) of Freemason leader President Donald Trump by reading scriptures from the Freemasons most holy book called the Wisdom of Solomo—immediately after which, Pope Francis ordered all Freemasons to be expelled from the Church.

ATS, please tell me the truth. Is Donald Trump backed by the Freemasons? Is he just 'one of the boys?' From what I am reading lately on whatdoesitmean.com, this appears to be the case. When I heard over a year ago that the Pope didn't like Trump, I thought this was a good thing because I know about bible prophecy. The last few days though, I am reading and hearing that the Pope has kicked out the Knights of Malta over a cardinal speaking at Trump's inauguration.Additionally, anyone who comes against Trump is immediately stopped. Special visits are paid to those who are a threat to Trump.

I know that Freemasons are part of the occult pyramid, so I cannot imagine this turning out well for America. I have recently read about Albert Pike and the Palladian Rite. I voted for Trump. I am pleased with the progress he is making in this country in such a short time. But I am a Christian, and I am concerned. Thank you whatdoesitmean.com

edit on 25-1-2017 by NimrodisDead because: an extra word at the end

edit on Wed Jan 25 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I really can't say if Trump is a Freemason or not, but I do know that if the Pope is against him, then he is A-Ok in my book. Screw the Pope and his commie globalist agenda.
edit on 25-1-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NimrodisDead

I thought it was decided that Augustus already took over. I think Trump is much to snowflakey to go against Augustus.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I really can't say if Trump is a Freemason or not, but I do know that if the Pope is against him, then he is A-Ok in my book. Screw the Pope and his commie globalist agenda.

The world gets the best Pope it's ever had and there are still complainers. Thanks Debbie Downer.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You're new here, so I'm doing you a solid...your source is Sorcha Faal...so your thread is doomed.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You're new here, so I'm doing you a solid...your source is Sorcha Faal...so your thread is doomed.

You are nicer than I would have been. You ruined my fun.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The ongoing schism in the Roman Catholic Church has now reached “full civil war status” after the Order of Malta (Knights of Malta) leader in the US, Cardinal Timothy Dolan, shockingly presided over the inauguration prayer ceremony (the most elaborate in American history) of Freemason leader President Donald Trump by reading scriptures from the Freemasons most holy book called the Wisdom of Solomo—immediately after which, Pope Francis ordered all Freemasons to be expelled from the Church.

Can you source this?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm only new on this site, but I've checked it out. I don't post on it because it appears to be run be run by freemasons. That's why I figured this was a great place for my question. Been a conspiracy theorist for a while. Sorcha Faal Puts a lot of truth out actually, solid.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh my bad. Assholes too

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yeah The Pope is The False Prophet who will work with the Antichrist. The Antichrist will be a Freemason

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Sorcha Faal may well be one of the best known hoaxers around.

A little info in Rational Wiki
A thread here.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Even a clock is right twice a day and in this case.....well, history will speak for itself.

Shame really, maybe find another source, but the discussion certainly had merit. Sorcha Faal or otherwise.

It's exactly what's wrong with ATS, it's easier to attack the source than the material and like most important discussion it falls by way of the Dodo.

As for Trump, I too voted for him, but be cognizant of what's transpiring. Everything points to him being a plant....A very very good one at that. Groomed perhaps?

He is more of an insider than anyone is acknowledging and that alone scares the bajezzus out of me. played like a fiddle......again.

Just watch, you'll all see.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The world gets the best Pope it's ever had and there are still complainers. Thanks Debbie Downer.

I honestly hope there is an after life, just so I can show liberals what they were actually supporting and promoting. Once I see the look of horror on their faces, I will gladly fade away into nothingness.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I honestly hope there is an after life, just so I can show liberals what they were actually supporting and promoting. Once I see the look of horror on their faces, I will gladly fade away into nothingness.

Now if only we can get people to realize liberal and conservative only exists in our head and those same beliefs are simply not shared by those who push the liberal/conservative divide.

Then I will gladly fade away.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
THere are MANY, credible sites that refer to sorsha faal's material. Bogus people. Yeah I am afraid he is a puppet at this point, but it's all moving along as the bible says.

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Even a clock is right twice a day and in this case.....well, history will speak for itself.

Shame really, maybe find another source, but the discussion certainly had merit. Sorcha Faal or otherwise.

It's exactly what's wrong with ATS, it's easier to attack the source than the material and like most important discussion it falls by way of the Dodo.

As for Trump, I too voted for him, but be cognizant of what's transpiring. Everything points to him being a plant....A very very good one at that. Groomed perhaps?

He is more of an insider than anyone is acknowledging and that alone scares the bajezzus out of me. played like a fiddle......again.

Just watch, you'll all see.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
And regardless of their individual understandings of their craft, Freemasonry is Occult worship. Period.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

just to boast in the other guys face ?

that's not a lot of value you have
for your own human existence and experiences

it won't be worth it
trust me...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

just to boast in the other guys face ?(

Not a boast, to spread the truth of the globalist agenda. I would gladly give my life to expose these SOB's.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Oh that's right, I read that on Snopes.com

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Sorcha Faal may well be one of the best known hoaxers around.

A little info in Rational Wiki
A thread here.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join