It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Trump doing right and what is Trump doing wrong?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Wrong: According to Trevor Noah

1. Using federal police to stop killings in Chicago is bad, and the idea is worse because O'reily thought of it and he racist

2. Trump made Jan 20th a day of patriotic devotion

3. Withholding sanctuary city money, its insane. He's blackmailing cities. Trevor Noah invokes 10th amendment, LOL. now thats comedy.

4. banned refugees from countries terrorist come from. He hates muslims.

5. Trump hates native americans by signing dakota pipeline bill.(it will be 70 miles away from standing rock)

6. He looks stupid when he signs orders, Trump is stupid. Also is mango is chief

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cantthinkofausername

So voter fraud is something Trump is doing right or wrong?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i cant wait for the next 'diversion'.

these threads are getting ad nauseum.
Trump is in the process of doing a lot of potential good things.
only 'right' so far actually done, was seceding from the TPP .

maybe another bathroom_bill debate can help with the monotony.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I think NAFTA is pretty big.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If he holds both parties accountable, than it would be right but America's embarrassment will have to prove himself.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

You know, I had thought over the weird space between when he won and when he got in office that there was such a s$%tstorm of butthurt that he may actually back off on his campaign talk, like every other politician.

I was wondering if that was gonna happen as well, but look at this, I think we have a winner in office. President Trump is a man of his word.

I think he is doing it right with his twitter feed, straight up and too the point. Keep up the twitter posts President Trump, it's a connection straight to the people.
Trump writes most of his own speeches, whens the last time that happened?
We often attribute words to presidents that were in all reality written by some speech writer. Did Kennedy really think up the phrase "We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard", or was it some speechwriter in a backroom.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Is that for the doing things right or wrong?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

1. Using federal police to stop killings in Chicago is bad, and the idea is worse because O'reily thought of it and he racist

As far as we know he could have meant federal investigators to investigate and clean up the corrupt Chicago Police Department.

5. Trump hates native americans by signing dakota pipeline bill.(it will be 70 miles away from standing rock)

With a statement like that it's clear they know little about the DAPL and what is happening there.

This is the court transcript

If more people would read the court transcript, the DAPL would not be an issue.
edit on 25-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

So voter fraud is something Trump is doing right or wrong?

Fix the system best you can so people aren't squawking next time round.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Agreed, I am surprised that HRC gave up so easy, everything considered.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
One thing he has not done right as of yet is declare George Soros a terrorist and an enemy of the state..When and if he does many riots and problems just might go away... You go after the head of a snake instead of the tail

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: GreyScale

Not Even Days After Election, Trump Gets Call from Mexico’s President Telling Him He Wants to Meet
www.youngcons.com...

After watching Anti-American CNN today, Mexican President NIETO is considering CANCELLING the meeting between him and Donald Trump this coming Tuesday 1.31.2017.

Source: www.chicagotribune.com...

I hope Enrique Nieto DOES cancel! We can use seized drug money, and withhold enough Mexican "aid" (aka. U.S. Taxpayer Dollars) to pay the $20 Billion cost of Trump Wall, without all the time consuming formalities that politicians and diplomats use to feed their egos.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Well Putin and Trump have a bromance so maybe there will be some shared work.

But Soros is like 85 years old. So nature will take it's course.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Trump’s Only Example of “Voter Fraud” Was Just Exposed As Total Bullsh*t

When confronted by Langer’s disavowing of Trump a Senior White House staffer, who spoke anonymously, said he heard Trump tell the story and that Trump was recounting the tale which Langer told him that had happened to somebody Langer knew. And Trump, being the genius he is, ate up Langer’s unverified story about his unknown friend, and used it as justification to spew the point that millions of illegal immigrants had voted in the election. That is the best scenario which can be pieced together, and that is if one believes the conversation ever took place — which Langer’s family denies ever did.

Why does America's embarrassment continue to lie.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

An anonymous source who told him something about somebody he knew? All from occupy democrats no less.

Welcome to the forums but you will need to try harder with your sources.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If the mexican govt does cancel it is going to get ugly and dirty fast.

I can see a blanket 35% tariff hitting the mexican exports. This would hurt a lot of people, but we need to keep in mind that this needs to happen and will sooner or later.
edit on 25-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I just looked up TREVOR NOAH. Had no idea who he is. Trevor is a SOUTH AFRICAN COMEDIAN!

From the bullet points you posted, he has trouble comprehending things of significance. That's too bad...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

An anonymous source who told him something about somebody he knew? All from occupy democrats no less.

Welcome to the forums but you will need to try harder with your sources.

Well I could use Breitbart or Fox but their lies are easier to check.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know how up and up you are on American television

Trevor Noah is the newhost/comedian on the Daily Show which is Comedy Central.
Although comedy this show is the place millenials get their news.
It was watchable under John Stewart until about 2012 or so. The show carried the next timeslot the Colbert Report With it. Both comedians bailed and tanked comedy centrals late night.
Trevor Noah tanks the show that comes after it, there is no longer a show after him
The show is complete identity politics nowadays
South Park carries the network.
edit on 25-1-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

So your willingly posting B.S.? I don't follow the reasoning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join