It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

big brother is watching you is the AnteChrist beast from The Book of Revelations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
AnteChrist as in antecedents, meaning preceding the second coming of Christ. The beast from the sea of data, all the data in the world, the whole internet. The 7 heads is the commission of the 7 families, the 7 crowns are for the 7 godfathers, the 10 horns are the 10 major secret services.

A secret mafia inside the pan global conglomerate of secret services.

Don't worship this beast! Don't kneel for it. Voluntary!!!! You will be EXODUS 20:5 doomed you and your whole family, on last judgment day.

Yeah, I know what you wanna say: "Is there then also a first judgment day?" Yes indeed big brother the beast will organize in the near future a FIRST judgment day, by biotechnological resurrection of the dead (of the thnetopsychism souls = souls in soul sleep).

But hear!!!! Now we can judge Adolf Hitler!!!! And the whole of Hades will follow soon

The first judgment day is by man, the second and last judgment day at the end of times is divine and by God and Jesus Christ.

for the son of man sake,

AMEN.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Whew, glad it isn't the antichrist. What is an antechrist?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

RTFM

edit on 2017-1-25 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

. Antechrist was an ant who gave his life and was sprayed by raid on the third day he was resurrected by the queen in heaven and all ants who believe will have ever lasting life in the great hive

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
Don't worship this beast! Don't kneel for it. Voluntary!!!! You will be EXODUS 20:5 doomed you and your whole family, on last judgment day.

Its this sort of truth statement, with no 'Get out of Jail Free' card via accepting Jesus Christ as our Savior, that creates much anger among those who do not have faith in Yahushua yet.

You missed the bit where Trump was 70 years old, 7 months and i think 7 days on Inauguration Day. Fake 777 (anti) Christ.

Many people are already supporting Trump and do not realize that he is a primary groomed candidate for the real antiChrist.

He is already mimicking Christ by being pro-Life via anti-abortion and moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem, ready for the AC to walk into the 3rd Temple.

He is bringing back jobs to America so that everyone will willfully accept the Mark of the Beast, after the current economy implodes and his bankster buddies impose a new cashless system upon all US tax-paying citizens. People will take the chip implant in seconds to keep hold of their new job.

2017 is the final year for Salvation and Jesus is always happy to get us sinners out of this future hell.

What you should have said is, 'do people want to stay in this world with Trump as the antichrist weilding a Rod of Iron, or exit this world with Jesus Christ via Matthew 25:10 ?'.

Even the 2017 economist magazine shows Trump as the NWO Judge of the World or antiChrist.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Tristran because: ref

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

What you should have said is, 'do people want to stay in this world with Trump as the antichrist weilding a Rod of Iron, or exit this world with Jesus Christ via Matthew 25:10 ?'.

And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

What has anything to do with Matthew 25:10?

the false prophet (the beast from the earth) is generally believed to be the antichrist

So we have the AnteChrist beast and the antichrist beast, wouldn't that be funny

yes there will come neo Amish people, that want nothing to do with internet, robots, barcode tattoos etc.
edit on 2017-1-26 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

AnteChrist as in antecedents, meaning preceding the second coming of Christ. The beast from the sea of data, all the data in the world, the whole internet. The 7 heads is the commission of the 7 families, the 7 crowns are for the 7 godfathers, the 10 horns are the 10 major secret services.

Yeah, I know what you wanna say: "Is there then also a first judgment day?" Yes indeed big brother the beast will organize in the near future a FIRST judgment day, by biotechnological resurrection of the dead (of the thnetopsychism souls = souls in soul sleep).

But hear!!!! Now we can judge Adolf Hitler!!!! And the whole of Hades will follow soon

The first judgment day is by man, the second and last judgment day at the end of times is divine and by God and Jesus Christ.

for the son of man sake,

AMEN.

AMEN.

I might have jumped the gun and judged Hitler before your thread.

Do I loose any points for judging early?

Who are the 7 families?

Who are the godfathers?

Who are the 10 major secret services?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

for the son of man sake,

AMEN.

Who are the 7 families?

Who are the godfathers?

the Bambino's, the Banana's ...
no only kidding

its a secret society, does not give names

edit on 2017-1-26 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

for the son of man sake,

AMEN.

Who are the 7 families?

Who are the godfathers?

no only kidding

And this is a secret thread, so its OK to disclose.

What type of dream or prediction is this?

What are you trying to share with readers of ATS?

The OP reads like someone rambling after having an mental breakdown and then your reply reads like you are trolling.

What is the meaning/purpose of this thread?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

for the son of man sake,

AMEN.

Who are the 7 families?

Who are the godfathers?

no only kidding

And this is a secret thread, so its OK to disclose.

What type of dream or prediction is this?

What are you trying to share with readers of ATS?

The OP reads like someone rambling after having an mental breakdown and then your reply reads like you are trolling.

What is the meaning/purpose of this thread?

I don't like you, you are a liar or a fool that does not know that this thread is public, anyone can post it on facebook

the purpose is prophecy from dream theme anagrams, I'm a liaison of THE ARCHITECT that created the universe emulation that run on an infinite automaton computer, I get my instructions from these dream theme anagrams, I posted it here in ATS (look in my profile)

PS: I learned the anagram trick to many people, so there are many liaisons, I'm not THE liaison or something

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Well, its not decent to do fossilized turd around a pole, despite its prehistoric or something, it ain't Christian

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
dang it..... I gotta face-palm myself....

all along I was thinking the ante-Christ was a mad scientist specializing in Gene & DNA manipulation... to create exotic chimera creatures...and logically think himself God

this new-age antichrist, creator of new lifeforms will incidently Re-Create the 'Satyr' which will be honored and protected as a free-range animal/human hybrid in end-times Babylon (homeland of the A-C)

? Just Why is everyone of social status making pilgrimage to Antarctica lately ?

here is a video @ 4:59...these guys had been working on this theme for some 20+ years now.... I postulated this rise of anti-Christ since back in the 1960s but was stymied by the scientific community dragging ITs heels from actually creating a continential sized Island of Dr Moreau... which is now in the final stages of being revealed to the planet

www.youtube.com...

pardon me I linked the wrong video.... the replaced link is now correct !

way beyond the experimental station @ Plum Island

edit on th31148553086127272017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31148553104127302017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31148553199027462017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Well, its not decent to do fossilized turd around a pole, despite its prehistoric or something, it ain't Christian

It is a piece of ancient bone that was ground to form a hammer head by a Heathen.

I always thought Heathen was a bad word because people used it like it is bad. It just basically that a person does not believe what others are conditioned to believe. One who sees what is really happening. Does that mean conspiracy theorists are heathens because they do not believe everything they are told is real and accepted by those who make consensus of the time?

I believe in the God, but I do not believe in religion.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

all along I was thinking the ante-Christ was a mad scientist specializing in Gene & DNA manipulation... to create exotic chimera creatures...and logically think himself God

They made human pig today, no I don't mean Trump, by biotechnology, for making human organs for organ donation

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Antechrist as opposed to Antichrist?

Is Antediluvian the Antechrist? somebody should tell him.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It is a piece of ancient bone that was ground to form a hammer head by a Heathen.

I always thought Heathen was a bad word because people used it like it is bad. It just basically that a person does not believe what others are conditioned to believe. One who sees what is really happening. Does that mean conspiracy theorists are heathens because they do not believe everything they are told is real and accepted by those who make consensus of the time?

I believe in the God, but I do not believe in religion.

heatchen does not matter but keep the Ten Commandments, every 7th day during daytime do not handle money, honor that day (sabbath, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday ... does not matter but every 7th day)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Antechrist as opposed to Antichrist?

Is Antediluvian the Antechrist? somebody should tell him.

the antichrist is the consigliere of the AnteChrist

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

DUDE-----smell my finger

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
a reply to: galien8

DUDE-----smell my finger

You had it somewhere in you, where it is very dark, where the E. coli lives!

new topics

top topics

join