It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone think America is too late to be saved?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: makemap

Saved from what?

Nibiru, obviously.

That made me laugh so hard. And I have been sick, so was trying to avoid excessive laughing. Headache, sinuses ans such. I am still laughing while typing. ty Hazardous, I am feeling a bit better now.

Sorry to hear that you have been unwell. There is a lot of influenza drifting about this time of year... positive thoughts your way.

Thank you so much
The time between now and very early Thursday morning has been mainly a blur. I was about to make a thread about it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The time between now and very early Thursday morning has been mainly a blur. I was about to make a thread about it.

I am sure that would've been a corker.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I already HAS been saved---She lost.

...we are all in this massive mess now. All together.

The mess has existed since at least 1967, probably before. consecutive Republican and Democrat Administrations since that time have abided by the agenda of the military/industrial complex of global military, industrial and commercial expansion, regime' change and nation building so everyone is participating in the global 'free market' (overseen by global elites and banksters).

Don't lump any 'mess' onto a bloke that has literally only been in the job 4 days and only came onto the scene (as a POTUS candidate) a year or so before that.

None of any of this so called 'mess' is Trumps fault, that is why he was elected - to clean up the mess so let's give him an objective opportunity to at least attempt to fix the 'mess'. Too many negative presumptions and too much negative hypothesizing about could be's and maybe's doesn't help in fixing the mess.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Any glass is half full or half empty. That can be observed. What that signifies is nothing directly. What happens after that depends upon the intent of the operator.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Does anyone think America is too late to be saved?

Yes? Why do you think so?

No? How can it be saved?

Why just the USA?

I think we should save everyone!

All Countries Mater!

So what is it this time? Nibiru? Another comet?

Wait! Did they find another ancient calendar with an end date on it???

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Who's this watcher? And why are you ignoring me?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
While the Zaphod candidate was not my choice I do find his zeal for keeping his word refreshing, will it save the country, Yes, is it like taking 4 teaspoons of caster oil for a sour tummy hell yeah.

in the last 5 days we have seen something that has not been seen in a long time...

Fast action even if it is not the way everyone wants it.

While he is not the comedian I wanted I will be enjoying the popcorn and watching the show.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Moving production to controlled environs, vertical farming, aquaponics, self contained home gardens, walapini greenhouses that take advantage of solar and geothermal gain. Stuff like that.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Definitely too late to be saved from Narcissists

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I hate to be a pessimist, but I think we would have had a better chance of trumps plans working if they did it ten years ago. It may be too late. Our Economy would have crumbled in a few years if Hillary would have won anyway. Our Economy was far from doing good under Obama, he did bring it up a bit, but it was all based on lies. Wall street is what created this mess, in conjunction with our government and Federal reserve.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Saved from what?

Nibiru, obviously.
. Ah good ol Nibiru the gift the keeps on giving. Make Anunnaki great again!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
How is anyone going to fix a 20 TRILLION dollar debt? Seriously - how?

How are the Globalist Elites going to be defeated?
They own most of the countries. They're playing the long game and all the propaganda, cognitive dissonance, and divisiveness is working as good as, if not better than ever.

How are we going to turn around this mess of an education system? The mess of the healthcare system?

How are we going to stop the corporate oligarchy from it's level of control?

How are we going to bring liberty back into the U.S.?

If your answer to any of these questions is a simple "Trump", then you've really been not paying attention. For one thing, here's this guy who's just "magically" been a celebrity of note for 30 years when business people just don't usually stay in the news as much as he has. If you think it's any accident that he's in the position he is, you might want to re-think that. And there's a big chance he's all in on it too or simply a tool set up to fail and pave the way for unlimited "Democrat" victories for years. (Libertarian here)

Many of the posters here are laughing at the OP when they've asked a very serious question worth answering honestly. That alone is unacceptable behavior.

Do I think it's too late for America? (U.S.) I sure do.

We had our chance back before JFK was shot and have been coasting downhill ever since. The behind-the-scenes activities by the Elite families are not to be something cast aside as a joke or dismissed. They own the Fed, the City of London and the Vatican, as well as many other centers of power in other countries.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Yes.

I think the collective subconscious has overwhelmingly turned towards self de-valuation and rejection, making it suicidal.

There seems to be instances in history in which the discontent of the masses reaches a critical point,
and then it begins to de-volve, leaning away from choices and events which are beneficial to it's survival and potential to thrive.

It doesn't really matter if those discontent masses are discontent for different reasons , as is the case in the USA, where there is a huge polarity of thought on "what is wrong with our country". Subconscious (whether it be individual entity, or collective entity) does not differenciate between those details.

If you were to look at it on the scale of a individual entity, a human being - if you were to live a life which de-values the physical health and form, it will eventually revolt and self destruct. The intellect which de_valued the body will be destroyed with it as they are inter-dependant.

An intellect which de-values emotions will suffer the same fate (as emotions are a part of the physical body, being it's physiology).

In any case, it amounts to an internal conflict of not cooperating and appreciating each other, therefore spiraling into self destruction. That could come about from internal events, or seemingly external. (a person can starve themselves to death with anorexia, or they can suddenly put themselves in danger by "accidently" stepping in front of a bus, or "unknowingly" trusting a dangerous foe...)

I think the process of self destruction is well underway, and I don't see much hope for saving. But I might be wrong, and I hope I am.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I already HAS been saved---She lost.

Exactly, lol.

First off, personally, I agree with many in the GOP that manmade global warming is a farce. It's based on bad interpretations of bad data, and year after year, the doom and gloom predictions fail to come to pass. Indeed, many scientists think we are heading into a mini ice age.

That said, I'm all for environmentally friendly solutions to problems, but not when at far greater expense than traditional methods. We still gotta live here.

Thing is, he's our President now, like it or not. No amount of whining or protesting is going to change it. And whining about what you THINK he will do, is just plain insane. Instead, put that energy towards supporting your causes WHEN they are actually threatened, and with ACTIONABLE goals.

I don't agree with all of his ideas, but I'm just so happy to celebrate the death of political correctness, that I can certainly put up with the bad along with the good.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join