It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Puts Muslim Ban on

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
The globalists did destabilize them, which is why they are overrun with terrorists. Good on Trump for trying his best to keep Americans safe, which is the #1 priority of a president. Why on Earth should we bring these folks into our country?
Define 'these people', please.

People from these particular countries that are not escaping for religious persecution reasons, and are only trying to get into this country to cause harm to its citizens. Y'know, THOSE people.

edit on 1/26/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The globalists did destabilize them, which is why they are overrun with terrorists. Good on Trump for trying his best to keep Americans safe, which is the #1 priority of a president. Why on Earth should we bring these folks into our country?

Get raked leaf.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Don't worry people. We can still take poor people from other countries.

Don't put the cost of HRC's state department and deep state agency geopolitical moves that the media refuses cover on the average american.
If the media did its job, there would be no middle east crisis, WE would have thrown the globalist out of office.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

People from these particular countries that are not escaping for religious persecution reasons, and are only trying to get into this country to cause harm to its citizens. Y'know, THOSE people.
You seem to have missed the cohort that have seen their homes and livelihoods destroyed, and they are refugees on that basis. Y'know, THOSE people. That's a pretty vast majority that you don't acknowledge. Y'know, the ones that fall under: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Get raked leaf.
Cat walk across your keyboard or something?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You seem to have missed the cohort that have seen their homes and livelihoods destroyed, and they are refugees on that basis. Y'know, THOSE people. That's a pretty vast majority that you don't acknowledge. Y'know, the ones that fall under: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I guess they will need to wait until the mechanisms are in place to properly process and vett them to be welcomed legally into our country. Like my ancestors in 1900 did when they got off the boat and were processed through Ellis Island to ensure they were not criminals looking for a new country to take advantage of and ripoff.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
And soon black ban from white establishments.

Come on come on! That train is never late. *patiently looks at watch*

Yep got to get the blacks into the conversation too, was waiting for that....

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So they can give votes to the democrat party!

But that was under Obama, and he didn't mind if they raped or murdered Americans as long as they vote democrat first....

edit on 27-1-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I guess they will need to wait until the mechanisms are in place to properly process and vett them to be welcomed legally into our country.

We seem to have them in place. I think it's more a matter of will, because this certainly isn't new.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Probably already been said but, I dont see Saudi Arabia in there.......

We all know a lot of extremism comes out of there, and im sure we all know why they are exempt, plus this is for 90 days so, im sure there wont be much effect anyway...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: Krakatoa

exactly, everyone from those countries are temporarily banned so it isn`t a ban on muslims.

Wrong. It is.

The order said while the program is suspended, the U.S. may admit people on a case-by-case basis "when in the national interest" and the government would continue to process refugee requests from people claiming religious persecution, "provided that the religion....is a minority religion in the individual's country." That suggests that would allow the admission of Christians from Muslim-majority countries.

Link

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Get raked leaf.
Cat walk across your keyboard or something?

No buddy whats your countries flag?
Your a leaf. The term get raked when talking to a leaf online means get lost. Aka canadians ish posters get lost.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Your a leaf. The term get raked when talking to a leaf online means get lost. Aka canadians ish posters get lost.

You may have noticed that not everybody on this site is American. Even one of the founders is a Brit. That makes this an international forum. That means that people other than Americans will chime in on topics, whether that hurts your feelings or not. If you want to go to a site full of people that will agree with everything you have to say, I'm sure you can do so. In the meantime, I think that I'm entitled to an opinion on the subject.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You may have noticed that not everybody on this site is American. Even one of the founders is a Brit. That makes this an international forum. That means that people other than Americans will chime in on topics, whether that hurts your feelings or not. If you want to go to a site full of people that will agree with everything you have to say, I'm sure you can do so. In the meantime, I think that I'm entitled to an opinion on the subject.

Yes and they are free to call me an ameriafat or whatever they like if they consider my post crap. However im not talking about Justin Trudeau who is going to be horrible for Canada! Do you know why?

Because nobody cares about canada except canadians.even the brits jumped that gobalist shark and figured it out, the Australians too but not canada oh no you have Trudeau

Lol the fact you elected that guy then talk crap about trumps policies is going to be funny in like 3 years when canada hopefully figures it out too. Have fun with your less powerful white obama and live in your liberal utopia just leave your comments about our president out of it and dont cry when your working 2 jobs and barely scraping by to pay for refugees who spit on your culture, customs and history and expect you to assimilate to their culture, customs,politics and language because remember we are worse.

-MAGA
edit on 28-1-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Why on Earth should we bring these folks into our country?

a reply to: Snarl

We shouldn't. That simple.

Why not?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Why on Earth should we bring these folks into our country?

a reply to: Snarl

We shouldn't. That simple.

Why not?

Its been the liberals bombing the hell out of their homelands and dragging in terrorist groups to over throw their countries then amazingly our politician take these people in as refugees and expect our population to pay for the refugees when we never wanted that war to begin with. Our governments dont really vet these people and cover up their crimes and who pays for this madness? We do! The war nobody wanted and the expenses of funding refugees from the war nobody wanted and for what? So hardcore terrorist can take more land? We are supposed to be fighting these people not imposing governments in their name and desplacing their population. None of what the liberals are doing makes any real sense.

So yeah end the backing of terrorist rebels and we wont have too take these people in as refugees saving us the cost of the war and the cost of paying for them. Also we dont have too deal with people who actually hate us and expect us to pay for them and change according to their culture.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Yes and they are free to call me an ameriafat or whatever they like if they consider my post crap. However im not talking about Justin Trudeau who is going to be horrible for Canada! Do you know why?

Because nobody cares about canada except canadians.even the brits jumped that gobalist shark and figured it out, the Australians too but not canada oh no you have Trudeau

Lol the fact you elected that guy then talk crap about trumps policies is going to be funny in like 3 years when canada hopefully figures it out too. Have fun with your less powerful white obama and live in your liberal utopia just leave your comments about our president out of it and dont cry when your working 2 jobs and barely scraping by to pay for refugees who spit on your culture, customs and history and expect you to assimilate to their culture, customs,politics and language because remember we are worse.

-MAGA

You seem to care about Canadians, otherwise you wouldn't be expending so much energy in saying that you don't. Interesting that we are providing safe haven for science that Americans fear Trump will make disappear. Those anger issues of yours...our health care system could help you out - seeing as 8 years of republican butthurt doesn't seem to have helped them to figure out how to do what we can. And the refugees that live across the street from me? He's working to pay back the vetting and planefare for his family, while my wife is helping them learn English. Try a little kindness and see if your life changes.

Or rant and yell all you want... life experience tells me that an empty can makes the most noise.
edit on 28-1-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: oh yez!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join