It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Puts Muslim Ban on

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Good.
Trump has done more in 5 days to keep the country safe than Obama did in 8 years.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
The globalists did destabilize them, which is why they are overrun with terrorists. Good on Trump for trying his best to keep Americans safe, which is the #1 priority of a president. Why on Earth should we bring these folks into our country?

I can't really add anything to the conversation after your post.

10 stars for you, if I could.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah the liberals all claiming he wasnt going to do anything once he got into office and he suckered the american people lol. Lets see we are out of TPP are redoing our trade deals in nafta, the wall and a ban on muslim countries that have terrorists ties. I know this is pissing off alot of his detractors and nay sayers. I cant complain about trump so far he is actually showing you can do these things and making other presidents look lazy by comparison granted trump has a full house considering senate and congress. If jobs start to flood in you can bet your arse the left will shrivel up and die i expect them to say trump was always a liberal until he ran and that they helped mold him in someways.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
And someone has a problem with reading comprehension it seems. Last I checked, the official document mentioned here as Division O, Title II, section 203 states,

And, preventing people trying to immigrate to this country that meet these criteria is called national security and protecting the citizens. For those like our most recent former president that either do not understand that concept or simply do not give a rats A**, then they should welcome these type of people to live in their own homes, with their own families. Otherwise, they should not be spreading falsehoods and lies just because of political divisions in their minds.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What happens when we put a ban on Mexicans too?
Am I done for?????

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ofleming

Are you an illegal immigrant into the United States and/or have ties to terrorist groups?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ofleming

What happens when we put a ban on Mexicans too?
Am I done for?????

The legislation addresses a persons actions and state of the country they are attempting to immigrate from in this case. Seems very pertinent to have intensive review of all visa applications from places that are racked with and support known terrorist organizations. Mexico would not count according to the previously posted legislation since Mexico is not in that state (yet).

Stop believing the lies by the thread creator here. It is hyperbole-rex!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
will Christians and jews from those countries be allowed in to America? If not than it isn`t a muslim ban and this is just fake news.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
will Christians and jews from those countries be allowed in to America? If not than it isn`t a muslim ban and this is just fake news.

I for one didn't see any specific religion listed in any of the legislation (proposed or existing). I guess the thread creator is just making it up as they go in this case. Let's see who has a weak mind and takes the bait without using their brain to read and understand what they are being upset about.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

exactly, everyone from those countries are temporarily banned so it isn`t a ban on muslims.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: Krakatoa

exactly, everyone from those countries are temporarily banned so it isn`t a ban on muslims.

Perhaps the thread creator should change their ATS nick to "Will-LIE", it would be more accurate IMO.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This is why Trump is 90% right

He's trying to be politically correct to an extent, but being 100% correct would hurt his presidency

This is why Trump wants to work closely with Russia and why Putin is ready for talks

Russia knows it has to do something to stop it

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The only thing he done wrong was he forgot to add Saudi Arabia to that list too!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Good! The lawless one that just left did his best to destabilize those places, and cause radicals to be created there, then moved to bring as many of them as possible into the country, unvetted, with little to no information on them at all. Utter madness, unless the goal is to destroy this country! Nice to see Trump keeping yet another campaign promise!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
January 26, 2017

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!

"Madeleine Albright the former secretary of state, tweeted Wednesday that she is prepared to register as a Muslim in ‘solidarity’ as reports say President Trump plans on suspending the U.S.'s refugee program for 120 days."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

What are you, 6 years old. A muslim ban would include all Muslim countries wouldn't it? Can't muslims (or any other faith for that matter) still come from other countries? Aren't other faiths from the banned countries prohibited from relocating here as well? You're arguments holds no logic whatsoever. I'm going to go so far as to even call you ignorant. Sorry, but I live in Columbus, OH. We had two terror attacks by Somali immigrants in a year. What number is appropriate for you? Maybe you'd like to come here and tell the victim's families about how muslims from Somalia are victims in this. What a piece of a #.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

You must reason like a retarded 3 years old or your just blind like your Lord Trump

These countries are plus 90 percent Muslim and Trump’s statement that he wants to ban Muslims applies to this intention.

If you cant see that its aimed at Muslims then your blind as well as ignorant

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The US destroyed Iraq, Libya, and Syria and now wants to ban those people, makes sense in morbidly despicable way.

If any country should be banned it should be Wahhabi Saudi Arabia

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: bender151

You must reason like a retarded 3 years old or your just blind like your Lord Trump

These countries are plus 90 percent Muslim and Trump’s statement that he wants to ban Muslims applies to this intention.

If you cant see that its aimed at Muslims then your blind as well as ignorant

I think you are the ignorant one. You are the one who is blind to the FACT that these countries you hold so dear are the incubators for the terrorists and ISIS supporters. If you love these people so much how many are you housing in your neighborhood, or better in your house?

None? Yeah, thought so. Play that game with your own family, not mine.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
The globalists did destabilize them, which is why they are overrun with terrorists. Good on Trump for trying his best to keep Americans safe, which is the #1 priority of a president. Why on Earth should we bring these folks into our country?
Define 'these people', please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join