It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Puts Muslim Ban on

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
First the wall now the Muslim ban is on

What’s interesting and sinister is that the banned countries in the document now are all the countries on the original list of ME counties the US would deliberately destabilize
Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen

theintercept.com...

A leaked copy of the draft order indicates that Trump will halt all refugee resettlement to the United States for the next four months, while indefinitely banning the resettlement of Syrians. The proposal will also halt immigration entirely for 30 days from a list of Muslim-majority countries.

“Under Trump’s direction, the Department of Homeland Security and State Department will likely work together to create a list of countries from which visitors should be banned,” says Matthew La Corte an immigration policy analyst at Niskanen Center, a public policy think tank. “We also expect this list to grow over time and be larger than the initial list of countries that has been reported in the media.”
The text of the executive order indicates that visas would be blocked for individuals visiting the United States from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, all countries with Muslim-majority populations. Trump made a campaign promise to ban Muslims from entering the United States, and the draft text of the executive order calls for the U.S. to ban “those who would place violent religious edicts over American law.”

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The globalists did destabilize them, which is why they are overrun with terrorists. Good on Trump for trying his best to keep Americans safe, which is the #1 priority of a president. Why on Earth should we bring these folks into our country?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Read the actual executive order draft here:
Link

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Yes. Good job Mr President!

+8 more 
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What’s interesting and sinister is that the banned countries in the document now are all the countries on the original list of ME counties the US would deliberately destabilize

Yea... well... none of that is Trump's fault, you know.

link   

edit on 1252017 by Natas0114 because: Because I goofed.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
I'm under the impression it's only until they can properly vet people who may wish to do harm. This was supposed to be our intelligence communities job, along with dhs. Seeing as how they haven't been able to do their job, I'm fine with it. Afformentioned agencies should be completely gutted and restaffed as well.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Why on Earth should we bring these folks into our country?

We shouldn't. That simple.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What exactly is a Muslim ban and how do you wear it? In any event I am certain he will look quite stunning in it.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Syphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yea, we (the US) were controlled by globalist for a while. Long enough to do some big destabilizing while the NWO tried to redistribute humanity.

But where is the logic in permanent relocation? Wouldn't the refugees in the long term be happier in their own country where their religion controls things? Why not set up temporary housing nearby and then help rebuild once we really try to defeat ISIS?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
And soon black ban from white establishments.

Come on come on! That train is never late. *patiently looks at watch*

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
~notes no Saudi Arabia....shows a wildly surprised face.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I understand Syrian refugees, which includes even christians. Why the visa bans for other muslim countries doesn't include Saudi/UAE ?

Out of the 19 hijackers, 15 were from Saudi, 2 from UAE.

Trump wants to protect Saudi.
Trump have golf course in UAE.

edit on 25-1-2017 by VimanaExplorer because: golf course

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
~notes no Saudi Arabia....shows a wildly surprised face.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Re-reading the actual EO draft, I didn't see individual countries listed. Doesn't disprove your point however.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
I understand Syrian refugees, which includes even christians. Why the visa bans for other muslim countries doesn't include Saudi/UAE ?

Out of the 19 hijackers, 15 were from Saudi, 2 from UAE.

Trump wants to protect Saudi.
Trump have golf course in UAE.

Correct. it would effect his businesses, therefore no go.
Same reason overall he wont mess with China too much..he has his businesses pretty entrenched with the current model..the company I am working for is moving to embrace more and more chinese products and imports because its a certainty things wont change much outside of bluster and bs..follow the money is always the safe bet.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Your thread should be canned for intentional title misrepresentation. This isn't CNN.

It's a ban on migrants and refugees from dangerous and unstable nations which harbor and back Islamic terrorism, and it's temporary.

Your title suggests a blanket ban on Muslims which obviously is you peddling lies. There's numerous Muslim countries not on the list.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Your thread should be canned for intentional title misrepresentation. This isn't CNN.

It's a ban on migrants and refugees from dangerous and unstable nations which harbor and back Islamic terrorism, and it's temporary.

Your title suggests a blanket ban on Muslims which obviously is you peddling lies. There's numerous Muslim countries not on the list.

I TOTALLY DISAGREEE WITH YOU

are Muslim countries!!!!

Don't be foolish

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

That you meditation assignment for the night
edit on 25-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What also needs to be added is Pakistan and Saudi/Qatar.

(post by odzeandennz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Just looking at all your previous fake post I now see you as a satire contributor.
edit on 25-1-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join